Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Dropped one I've been eagerly awaiting today- Green Rebel Farms' Black Swamp Gas. It essentially breaks down to (Triangle x Ghash) x (Triangle x SFV). Haven't fucked with either Triangle Kush or SFV much, so I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Also, I started adding glycerine in equal parts with the Safer's insecticidal soap (100ml of each to 800mL water) spray and it's made a HUGE difference. It seems like the soap stays on the leaves indefinitely and thrip damage has been drastically reduced. I've also been adding it to the neem/fermented garlic/tea tree oil foliar for the same reason. I bet it wouldn't be out of place in the epsom salt/sulfur spray either...

This Supreme Lemon keeper is strong. Like, in a different category kinda strong. A warhead got me through all day today because I was good halfway through the first vaping. Just finished it off and it's still like a bat to the face with a full-body jello-ness. This one is going to be around for a long time. It's got that Headband kinda feeling, but lower, like around the eyes. It's more like Blindfold. 😄

Next to drop will be PKO!!! I actually only dropped half of the original F1 [(Nepalma x Uzbekistan) & (Uzbekistan x Nepalma)] seeds, so I'm going to drop the other 9-10 along with the F2 seeds. That, Lemon Tree x ON Haze, and Wedding Cake (another Triangle mom) x ON Haze might actually be it for the rest of the month.

I topped the G13 Hazeplant dudes, as well as the nicest Valencian Haze dude that appeared. The females of those are going to get flowered pretty soon, after the Ghanis and Hazes. I stored and hopefully will save the pollen from them to cross with the most appropriate Haze(s?) as well as Ghazes, the Ghash mama, and Bubba Hash. Maybe Kali China, Golden Tiger, and Orient Express down the road, too...
You had me at “blindfold” 😂

I just dropped a CBG seed and want to keep cuts of that to cross with your PKO.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

That sounds awesome!! From what I hear a lot of the CBG seeds kinda lack vigor so it'd be a great cross.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The 24 hour spot for vegging plants and revegging plants (Lemon Pie and Heavy Grapefruit in this case).

Screenshot from 2021 07 05 07 22 44

The late veg tent, now with MORE LIGHT. I hung that old blurple and a Kingbrite far red strip it in there with the 4000k Kingbrite 240w. I'm thinking that in a couple weeks, this gets turned into a flower tent. I'm gonna let that Ghani in the front and the Silverfields in the back right corner bouce back for a bit before flipping. That huge plant showing off in the middle is Bubba Hash, with one of the G13 Hazes flexing behind her.

Screenshot from 2021 07 05 07 21 39

I'll obviously get the little ones in bigger pots and transfer the revegging plants to the 24 hour spot if needed by then. I don't need those lemon plants to get super big again just for a flowering run to get crossed with the Super Lemon Moon and (hopefully) Lemon Tree x ON Haze pollen. Everything not superlative after that gets cut.

Screenshot from 2021 07 05 07 21 30

Look at this cute little sprout on the revegging Heavy Grapefruit keeper.

Screenshot from 2021 07 05 07 22 09

The flowering ladies and the babies are all asleep, so I'll post some pictures of those later.

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

So that last heatwave kicked my plants' ass hard. As you'll see.

The current baby tent. Two Shoeshiners left to differentiate (haven't gotten a female yet), a few Silk Road Skunk (same), and the rest in containers are undifferentiated Zhe Pinch, ON Haze x Blue Dream, Dieselplant, Tin Foil Hat, and Kali China. Golden Tiger, Blowfish, and Black Swamp Gas are in cups still, waiting for a bit more of a rebound in growth.

719babies

The late veg tent. Soon to be another flower tent in a couple weeks. Bubba Hash is exploding. Ghash is taking over the top left corner with the G13 Hazeplants around it. Killer Colombian Lamb is on the right in the middle

719vegtent

Flower. The Blueberry Amnesias (front) have needed lots of support in the finishing stages, but the smoke is super nice. Haze x Kali China showing off on the right. Blue Power Mango is looking awesome in the back left corner.

719leftflower

And the other side of flower. The Ghani on the right in the middle had me in a tough spot a few weeks ago, but she's bouncing back and was too tall to keep vegging. All of the Framboise ended up being super small, not stretchy plants, but they've still got plenty of time to bulk up. G13 Haze and Haze x Kali China are the showoff plants right now.

719flowerright

Cloned Ghash again, KCL, G13 Hazeplant, and G13 Haze. This time just into cloning powder and barely moist soil under a plastic container dome. Let's see if I can keep them alive!

Also dropped the next round of PKO! 10 of the original F1's, and 20 of the F2's. It's on.

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Yeah, that heat wave plus me not having AC meant that I was struggling to keep them hydrated. Especially when I had to be out of the house for hours at a time.

But problems necessitate progress, which I have. Sad to see the seedlings lost, but time's arrow marches forward...

Also, the bottom right plant in the last picture is the first Valencian Haze to be flipped. Very excited for it.

Fudge

Fudge

So that last heatwave kicked my plants' ass hard. As you'll see.

The current baby tent. Two Shoeshiners left to differentiate (haven't gotten a female yet), a few Silk Road Skunk (same), and the rest in containers are undifferentiated Zhe Pinch, ON Haze x Blue Dream, Dieselplant, Tin Foil Hat, and Kali China. Golden Tiger, Blowfish, and Black Swamp Gas are in cups still, waiting for a bit more of a rebound in growth.

View attachment 1147494

The late veg tent. Soon to be another flower tent in a couple weeks. Bubba Hash is exploding. Ghash is taking over the top left corner with the G13 Hazeplants around it. Killer Colombian Lamb is on the right in the middle

View attachment 1147495

Flower. The Blueberry Amnesias (front) have needed lots of support in the finishing stages, but the smoke is super nice. Haze x Kali China showing off on the right. Blue Power Mango is looking awesome in the back left corner.

View attachment 1147496

And the other side of flower. The Ghani on the right in the middle had me in a tough spot a few weeks ago, but she's bouncing back and was too tall to keep vegging. All of the Framboise ended up being super small, not stretchy plants, but they've still got plenty of time to bulk up. G13 Haze and Haze x Kali China are the showoff plants right now.

View attachment 1147498

Cloned Ghash again, KCL, G13 Hazeplant, and G13 Haze. This time just into cloning powder and barely moist soil under a plastic container dome. Let's see if I can keep them alive!

Also dropped the next round of PKO! 10 of the original F1's, and 20 of the F2's. It's on.
Here's me struggling to sleep recently in the UK mini heatwave, I feel for you it must have been like Satan's armpit at times

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

It was hotter than a threesome with Kate Upton and Alison Brie for a while.

Just sampled that Silverfields that came down a while ago and hot damn. That plant wasn't great, but even the smoke on a mediocre pheno is pretty great. Dreamy, hazy, slightly psychedelic, but with a good deal of body relaxation and no anxiety. There's a much nicer pheno of SF that just got flipped that'll get hit with G13 Hazeplant pollen in a bit. Gonna hit both Haze x Kali Chinas and Bubba Hash, too.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Hit the G13 Hazeplant pollen to both Haze x Kali Chinas as well as backcrossing it to G13 Haze. I should still have enough pollen to hit the G13 Hashplant mother and the G13 Hazeplants, but the males are revegging nicely for when Original Haze, Silverfields, Killer Colombian Lamb, Blowfish, PKO (!), and Orient Express are ready.

Also flipped the Ghash mama and Bubba Hash, after taking a clone of the latter. It's kinda funny to be flipping these 2-3 foot tall plants next to the Framboises, which max out at a foot- but are thickening up decently. I definitely prefer my stretchy bitches.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yeah, that heat wave plus me not having AC meant that I was struggling to keep them hydrated. Especially when I had to be out of the house for hours at a time.

But problems necessitate progress, which I have. Sad to see the seedlings lost, but time's arrow marches forward...

Also, the bottom right plant in the last picture is the first Valencian Haze to be flipped. Very excited for it.
I went though the same thing earlier during harvest 109 f in June. I'm doing what I can to stay ahead of what's coming down the line.
For me, the biggest thing I saw was a loss in density, in hindsight, I think I should have reduced my light hours to hasten flowering.

Sometimes, environment simply does not want to cooperate.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I went though the same thing earlier during harvest 109 f in June. I'm doing what I can to stay ahead of what's coming down the line.
For me, the biggest thing I saw was a loss in density, in hindsight, I think I should have reduced my light hours to hasten flowering.

Sometimes, environment simply does not want to cooperate.

Yep, that's the unique challenge of doing perpetual runs. It's hard enough to get environment dialed in well for seasonal grows, but having plants in every stage in every kind of outdoor weather is like a tightrope walk. Indoors or not, climate plays a huge part.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Also, as of today I have seeds of Lemon Pie x (Super Lemon Haze x Moonshine Haze), Lemon OG x SLM, and Supreme Lemon x SLM. Which is good, because the Lemon Pie and Lemon OG didn't reveg (my fault).

Lemon Citron has revegged and is now growing out for its final run to be hit with the SLM and (hopefully) the Lemon Tree x ON Haze that's going down soon. The Supreme Lemon that I just harvested for seeds hasn't shown any signs of revegging yet but it's still early. If she revegges, great. If not, I've got beans.

Either way, things are shifting towards the G13 crosses being the main focus.

amekins

amekins

It was hotter than a threesome with Kate Upton and Alison Brie for a while.

Just sampled that Silverfields that came down a while ago and hot damn. That plant wasn't great, but even the smoke on a mediocre pheno is pretty great. Dreamy, hazy, slightly psychedelic, but with a good deal of body relaxation and no anxiety. There's a much nicer pheno of SF that just got flipped that'll get hit with G13 Hazeplant pollen in a bit. Gonna hit both Haze x Kali Chinas and Bubba Hash, too.
I had to google Alison Brie.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I'm feeling pretty good about how things have rebounded from that heatwave. All of the Blueberry Amnesias are down, with the winner lady revegging. Blue Power Mango is down and drying as well, along with another couple of unspectacular Silverfields.

But that means that the whole flower closet got rearranged. The left row, top to bottom: 2 Haze x Kali China and 1 Super Lemon Moon. Next row: G13 Haze, Silverfields, Super Lemon Moon. Next row (third in, top to bottom) Orient Express, Pipatxu, G13 Haze. Fourth row: Ghash mama, Ghani (yep, that haze-leaf looking lady in the middle is a Ghani, of the Afghan Mix variety), Valencian Haze. Next is Killer Colombian Lamb, Silverfields, and Bubba Hash. The next row in is three more Ghanis, then come the Framboises on their new milk crate booster seat.

724flowerleft
724flower

Sorry for the shit editing on this one. I put the Framboises up on a milk crate so that they would actually get some light with the rest of the monsters in there. They're just smol ladies, no matter how long the veg time is. We'll see what happens when the winner gets revegged and hit with a Haze dude...

724frambooster

It'll actually be at least a few weeks until anything in there is near getting cut (maybe around 8/15), so that puts me in a good spot veg-wise. Got another couple weeks for the second Orient Express, the two G13 Hazeplants, the Interstate Dragon ladies, the Orange Gasm, and the remaining Ghanis to veg, as well as time for the Hazes to get settled in their upcoming new homes and topped.

PKO's are popping! I've decided to give the Lemon Project a bit of a break while waiting to find a keeper Super Lemon Moon, so the next drop will be Hazeman's Cocoa Puffs! It's Chocolate Trip x Drawoh's Chocolate Thai. Sure would be a pity if that got crossed to G13 Hazeplant...

Moshmen

Moshmen

Good to hear! That stuff doesn't fuck around. Especially if you got a Ghash or Killer Queen cross!
I’ll look at lights on but yeah to be honest it’s been a little finicky and ugly at times but yeah if the finished product resembles the tester, which looks pretty close but no amber. I expect it to smack ya in the face ! Totally worth the pita! I’ll keep ya posted at harvest!

69CF74BA D35B 47CD 976B B00ED573A849
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I'm trying to picture your grow spaces. You seem to have endless abilities to grow whatever you want. I'm a bit jealous.

It's not that much space, honestly. I've got a 2'x2'x4' tent on 24 hours for vegging/revegging, a 3'x3'x5' tent that's on 12/12 for reg seedlings and dudes, a 2x4x5 tent for late vegging, and a 3x8 (ish) closet for flowering. Get regs down, transplant to little 2x2 pots, let them differentiate, put the ladies under 24 hours until they're screaming to be repotted, repot into 2 gallon bags, veg for a month or so under 18/6, then flip to 12/12 in the closet. Fems just go straight under 24 hours.

726dudesandbabies
726redeye

726latevegladies

726rightflower
726flowerleft

Got better spots for herbs and veggies now, too.

Closetherbs
Veggies

Yep, those are the clones under that plastic. They're all still alive. Did I just figure out how to clone finally?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

PKO germing well. Good to have confirmation that the new soil mix is thrip-free. If these are anything like the last generation, they're going to fucking take off. Gonna pheno hunt the males really hard and select among the latest flowering (to discourage the auto traits from Uzi) so that the next generation can be cloned. Although I might end up throwing some early flowering pollen at a haze and see what happens...

IMG 20210726 192711

Top Bottom