Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Put the cloner back together today. Lemon Citron, G13 Hazeplant, Ghash, and Bubba Hash are in there, hopefully rooting in a week or so. The only one of those I'm somewhat doubtful of rooting is the Bubba, just because it's pretty late in flower. Should be fine though.

Dropped Pipatxu x G13 Hazeplant today! Next up is Hazeman's Escaped! [G13 x (G13 x Purple Indica)]

KingKobi

KingKobi

Put the cloner back together today. Lemon Citron, G13 Hazeplant, Ghash, and Bubba Hash are in there, hopefully rooting in a week or so. The only one of those I'm somewhat doubtful of rooting is the Bubba, just because it's pretty late in flower. Should be fine though.

Dropped Pipatxu x G13 Hazeplant today! Next up is Hazeman's Escaped! [G13 x (G13 x Purple Indica)]
Finally getting serious eh?😂 VERY pumped for you to see how those babies turn out. Good luck

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Oh yeah. Here's my VERY SERIOUS cloner.

IMG 20210910 215949 01

Here's a picture of the late veg/reveg tent. G13 Haze, Haze x Kali China, and Framboise are all getting a shot at revegging on the left. G13 Hazeplant is the monster to the top right, with Orange Gasm next to it.

IMG 20210910 220234 01

I think extended veg time is a safe bet to make sure the genetics express themselves well.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Lookin good over there! Just love ur simple approach to growing ! My style seems similar nuttin super fancy in moshes tents ! Lol love the cloner - may have to steal that one

That's a high-tech cloner! It cost $2.50, or, like, $0.75 American dollars. 😄

If having dozens of plants in different grow stages all the time and constantly tinkering with the soil mix, nutes, foliars, and the environment somehow comes across as simple, I'm happy with that! It means I'm doing a half-decent job of bringing order to chaos, as it were.

Moshmen

Moshmen

If having dozens of plants in different grow stages all the time and constantly tinkering with the soil mix, nutes, foliars, and the environment somehow comes across as simple, I'm happy with that! It means I'm doing a half-decent job of bringing order to chaos, as it were.
Simple is prolly the wrong word ! Lol as we all know keeping plants at different stages in the same environment/ tents not easy! Lol I just love ya got so much goin on without using 16 different nutrients bottles and 8 different tents and lights, wires and probes all over.
and yes you do an awesome job of bringing all together! Def harder than you make it look

amekins

amekins

Oh yeah. Here's my VERY SERIOUS cloner.

View attachment 1167425

Here's a picture of the late veg/reveg tent. G13 Haze, Haze x Kali China, and Framboise are all getting a shot at revegging on the left. G13 Hazeplant is the monster to the top right, with Orange Gasm next to it.

View attachment 1167426

I think extended veg time is a safe bet to make sure the genetics express themselves well.
I wish clones rooted for me in a week. Mine are always a minimum of two weeks. Makes me think about using one of my bread Cambros.

amekins

amekins

I regularly think about the spreadsheet or whiteboard you must have to keep it all straight.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I regularly think about the spreadsheet or whiteboard you must have to keep it all straight.

If the motherboard on my main computer didn't die this week, I'd upload it. It's essentially a month by month plan for what gets dropped, flipped, chopped, and what crosses are being/can be made. No current ETA on when I'm going to have access to it again, so I'm going by memory/feel/what I reference here.

Speaking of which, I'll finish out the month by dropping Escaped, Sugawolf (Xibalba Farm on insta's cross of {[(Maui Waui x Purple Haze x Malawi)] x [(Triangle x '88Ghash) x (Fat Cherry Afghani x '88Ghash)]}, Bodhi's Secret Chief (SFV OG x '88Ghash), and G-High [G13 x (Colorado Green Bud x Mikado)]. Then come things like [(Haze x Kali China) x (G13 Hazeplant)], G13 Hashplant x Haze, Copa's Vale Tudo [(Mendo Purps x Kimbo Kush) x (Iran x Snow Lotus)], and Bubba Hash x Haze, not necessarily in that order.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The G13 Haze came down today! I left 5-6 tops plus the branch seeded with Original Haze to reveg. I'd leave it another week or so if I didn't want it to reveg, but I'm cutting now while I know the plant still has vigor. I'd forgotten how stinky this cut is, my fingers still smell like sour milk, burning rubber, and skunky beer.

In her place went Orange Gasm! I've had this lady in veg for a while and she's just been quietly stacking and thriving. Took a few leaves off, took a branch for a clone, sprayed for bugs, and flipped her. I know a bunch of heads on here have run Irie stuff with good results so I've been excited to see what she can do!

Ghash, Bhash, Silverfields x2, the first Valencian Haze, and Orient Express are next to come down, all before the end of the month. We'll see what two weeks of veg does for the plants in there before deciding on what gets flipped next.

Down to one Black Swamp Gas plant left to differentiate, as one of the remaining two was a dude. It's a decent enough looking dude that I might hang on to him, but we'll see.

Escaped will go down on Saturday- Purple G13 Haze (Escaped x Original Haze), here we come!

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The nicer of the last two Silverfields came down today and has been rinsed and hung. Saved about 4-5 tops on that one for revegging and crossing purposes and replaced her spot with one of the last two Ghanis. There's so much stuff ripening up in there it's wild. I could be chopping ten plants in there by the end of the month, but I've got plants lined up to replace them and the PKO's should be starting to differentiate any minute now to replace them.

5 Pipatxu x G13 Hazeplant beans have popped, hopefully with one or two more to come.

On a side note, I'm really falling in love with G13 Hazeplant. It's just so pretty, with its pinstriped stems and crazy branching and stretching like a yoga teacher on instagram. I'd take pics but everything is asleep.

It also dawned on me that having the germing beans under 12/12 makes less sense than running them under 24 hours while they're still all in the Solo cup. So now every female bean gets hit with 24 hours, then 12 hours, then 19.5 hours, then 11.75 hours of light. If any herm tendencies make it through that undetected, more fuckin' power to them.

Escaped will go down later today, in 6 hours or so. You all know how excited I've been to get that down in the dirt, what with it being so close to G13 genetically and my having Haze pollen screaming at me to chuck it.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

G13 Hazeplant. The plant on the left is a clone taken from the one on the right, and the clone cut has had a multiple node cut taken from her as well. Like I said, just stupid vigor on these things.

IMG 20210918 204013 01

And that pinstriping on the stem. So pretty.

IMG 20210918 204105 01

Ghash. More white pistils are still popping than anticipated so it's gonna go another week or so.

IMG 20210918 224617 01

The nicer Afgaan 90, coming down to reveg in a week.

IMG 20210918 224626 01

The reveg/late veg tent. The just-chopped Afgaan 90 is on the far right in the middle, hopefully a flourishing reveg starts soon.

IMG 20210918 224712 01

And the closet, with the buds of Afgaan 90, the two Afghan Mix, G13 Hashplant, Silverfields, etc in the background.

IMG 20210918 224529 01

The super tall lady in the back is Valencian Haze, in front are the G13 Hashplant and G13 Hazeplant cuts that just got flipped.

IMG 20210918 224519 01

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The jungle is looking great in here! And I have found that plants with the purple striping are often great plants. That and double serrated leaves.

which is funny because the purple looks like a built in phosphorous deficiency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom