Karma's White OG V2.0 tested by Rival79

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking real nice Rival. Very healthy and vibrant. I'm loving all the bud sites on that #6 she's gonna be a huge yielder from the looks of it.

I got beans from 3 different mommies crossed to a nice white og daddy so I'm real interested to see how these turn out for you.
Thanx for dropping by my White OG grow, Scrappy Doo! Im about 2 take some new pics right now. Just got done watering these girls! I will post pics of the cuts I have in veg as well. Stay tuned, SD! Good luck with them White OG x's. They should be fire.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
some nice bushes bro
Thanx Venom! Wish I had more light on them girls. They r gonna take a min to finish up. Should be some straight up fire tho! I got the next round of cuts ready to go. Both phenos r smelling hella good.

O

organics937

nice and healthy girls, look real good hope they turn out as good as they look for ya

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
nice and healthy girls, look real good hope they turn out as good as they look for ya
Thanx for checking out my girls, Organics937! I hope they start to pick up soon. They r on the side of my try bcawz of their size. They need more light. IMHO! I will rock the next round tho. Got some nice cuts ready to go.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
big time THUNDER BOOMERS coming down the pipe soon in this thread, the stature on those girls seem like there gearing up for some heavy FRUIT to be seen very soon...
impressed:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
big time THUNDER BOOMERS coming down the pipe soon in this thread, the stature on those girls seem like there gearing up for some heavy FRUIT to be seen very soon...
impressed:talking
That's what I'm thinking, Jaws! Its hard to say which girl will be the keeper. The #1 pheno is nice bu not many cuts can be pulled from her. I'm gonna train the cuts a lil better. The #6 pheno is my pride and joy right now! I hope she is a great yielder. They smel great as well. I will get new pics of them 2nite, bro. Come by anytime, my friend!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. THis White OG is a beast. THey r taking longer to flower than I expected but they r not getting direct light. Due 2 their size. I will be giving them full attention next round. Cuts r looking great. Here's a few pics of Pheno #6.

My pics 1041
My pics 1042
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
now thats what im talking about!!!!
beautiful:talking
Thanx for the great vibes, Jaws! I'm glad u make it by my threads. I love hearing ur insight on things. She's def a beautiful plant. My pride and joy! I have to make her my main bitch for sure. I cant wait to see her outside this year. Gotta build a green house soon! Come back and visit my ladies soon. Peace and happy smoking!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. I got some new flower pics of the White OG. These girls smell so good. They r a lil behind my other plants. I might let them go 11-12 wks. White OG#1 r the first 2 pics and White OG #6 is the last pic!

My pics 1132
My pics 1144
My pics 1133
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Bro!!! that looks nice and DANK! Cant wait to get mine...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Bro!!! that looks nice and DANK! Cant wait to get mine...
what up Bud Muncher. Did u score a pack from the auction? I got another pack. I love this strain! Hope u find some killer phenos, bro.

jahcozy

jahcozy

I've been running alot of white crosses. Such as: White Dawg, White Master Kush, WHite Urkle & White diamonds. All really good except the white urkle was not worthy. I gotta get my hands on some White og, looks bomb!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I've been running alot of white crosses. Such as: White Dawg, White Master Kush, WHite Urkle & White diamonds. All really good except the white urkle was not worthy. I gotta get my hands on some White og, looks bomb!!
Hope u have better luck with the White OG.i love my White Urkle. I wish I had them White Master tho! Thanx for stopping by my thread, JahCozy.

milb

milb

Thanx for checking out my girls, Organics937! I hope they start to pick up soon. They r on the side of my try bcawz of their size. They need more light. IMHO! I will rock the next round tho. Got some nice cuts ready to go.

how do realy like this strain and your style .iv got a white fire og how long did you feg for ,any probs i should no about thank ,keep up your hard work
six_days_old_007.JPG

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

Those girls are beautiful, just got a pack of these myself. Don't know if I told you yet, but congratulations on getting married. Hope everything else is going great for you and yours, is that a baby I hear LOL. Take care amigo

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
how do realy like this strain and your style .iv got a white fire og how long did you feg for ,any probs i should no about thank ,keep up your hard work
six_days_old_007.JPG
I love this strain. They don't eat much and the taller phenos will need support. Good luck with that White Og baby!

Top Bottom