• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Kat does this look like the Charlottes web pheno I should be looking for?
View attachment 755470
View attachment 755471
View attachment 755472 I’ve donated a couple to a buddy and this was what he got.
It would just be nice to know if it’s a keeper.?
STR8
The more i look at her the more i see the Charlotte webb besides the marbiling that the clone only has she has the same leafs and buds forming. I do see the father has tightened things up as he does

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@str8smokn heres some pics of char web i found on the we i dont have any pics of the mom i grew when i made the seeds but she lookes like this
Images 1
Charlotte Figi unnmmg

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m looking at either the Blue Tang , GG4/14er Special or the Daywrecker.
I’m really leaning towards the Daywrecker.
STR8
Man im loving the blue dream cross it made great smoke its super loud and was easy to grow great yeild too . the gg4 ive only seen a few some real stink bombs are there my homie has a cut thats glue smell but catpiss structure . the 14er inhave no clue about i think @Krypto grew some

Krypto

Krypto

Man im loving the blue dream cross it made great smoke its super loud and was easy to grow great yeild too . the gg4 ive only seen a few some real stink bombs are there my homie has a cut thats glue smell but catpiss structure . the 14er inhave no clue about i think @Krypto grew some
Yessir, yes I did, 2 of the dr. Who cross, 1 GraveKat Kush that was eaten down to the ground by deer,
And I just popped 6 ofthe pfx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom