"keeping it real while keeping it safe" Legal Trees

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Its currently day 12. Heres a couple shots.
Front to back: Rom, Green Crack, HAOG

Green Crack on the Left Rom on the right.

Rom Close up. Frost already?!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Lookin good walter,what is your enriched soil recipe?Are you feeding pure water(no nutes) with it?

Thanks Brother! Its mostly water only. Its a weak soil mix so I'll give em a few liquid feedings when they really need something specific. This is my homie Dorje's recipe. This recipe makes 20 gallons of soil and does not require any "cooking" time.
"I start with a basic potting mix:
~50% organic potting soil, usually combine a few brands
~20% peat moss in large compressed bails
~20% chunky perlite
~10% coco
some Alaska hummus soil to kick start the microbes
whatever myco additives you feel like
The soil mix is ok the 1st time, but you will see much better results the 2nd time you use the soil, and you never need to re-introduce microbial life which saves a lot of money. The first time you use the soil be careful not to add many dry ferts as commercial potting mixes (FFOF, looking at you!) can be pretty hot. Maybe add a half dose for the 1st round, then the full monty thereafter.
I divided up the dry ferts into categories... pH control, N, P, K, and micros. You Here's my list:
pH:
-1 cup dolomite lime, or any lime that has a decent amount of magnesium carbonate.
-1 cup of fine-ground oyster shell, primarily calcium carbonate
Nitrogen:
-1 cup alfalfa meal
-1 cup flax seed meal
-2/3 cup blood meal
-1.5 cup high-N bat guano (10-x-x)
-EWC every 3rd run or so, ~6 cups EWC is good but too much can make the soil too heavy
Phosphorus:
-1 cup fish bone meal
-1 cup crustacean meal (also for pH)
-1 cup bone meal
-1 cup high P bat guano (x-10-x)
Potassium
-2/3 cup greensand
-1 cup kelp meal
Micros:
-1/2 cup glacial rock dust
-2/3 cup pelletized azomite
-2/3 cup pelletized humates
You can use whatever you can find for dry ferts, just try to balance the NPK ratios of your mix.Lime is key, never skip it but don't add too much the 1st time, commercial potting mixes already have a lot of lime or oyster shell to keep the pH in check."

reloader

reloader

Walter, I really like your setup, Your plants look fantastic & I'm very impressed by the amount of tops you have per plant. You have obviously spent a lot of time & effort sculpting these "trees" in veg.
You climate controller is great, what are your peak lights on temps? I can't wait to see these develop!

Haggardass

Haggardass

No problem lol what's the dimensions of your tree room? Looks like a hallway almost

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Walter, I really like your setup, Your plants look fantastic & I'm very impressed by the amount of tops you have per plant. You have obviously spent a lot of time & effort sculpting these "trees" in veg.
You climate controller is great, what are your peak lights on temps? I can't wait to see these develop!
Thanks dude! The ac comes on at 81 degrees sometimes goes to 83 before dropping. 1500ppm co2 too.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thanks Wes! Shit I hope it doesn't have much left, I've been pinching all the tallest branches. How do you like this cut? Flavor, yeild potency?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Yield is medium for an OG, you can get her to crank but everything has to be perfect. Flavor is more pine than lemons even though it has an incredible sharp lemon smell. She's also really potent, super racy psychedelia (I get nervous on the highway if I smoke alot) with not too intense of an OG crash...but still heavy enough that you can sleep on it if you want to. The ladies also love it - but that goes for just about anything that sparkles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom