"keeping it real while keeping it safe" Legal Trees

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I can wait to see that Romulan finish up ill tell ya the Rom we see is always huge phat dense nuggs with all kinds of colors blues purps reds.. Pure eye candy.. Does it smell like parmesean cheese?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks Brother! I been following your OG thread, but didnt see HAOG on the list. Have you had it and it doesnt rank? About to pick up LegendOG and drop HAOG, i think. Thanks for stopping in dude.

The HAOG is some dank, grows well and stacks but isn't my personal favorite, had a unique taste but wasn't the taste I'm looking for.. Your HAOG Is looking kill, my girls get an early fade around week 7-8 ish by week 10 I'm almost all the way yellow..

Very nice pick up the legend og is certified kill, and a very hard cut to get a hold of.. Your lucky to be connected as such, I'm sure your decision will be easy one once you grow the legend... Keep up the good work.. :cool:

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The HAOG is some dank, grows well and stacks but isn't my personal favorite, had a unique taste but wasn't the taste I'm looking for.. Your HAOG Is looking kill, my girls get an early fade around week 7-8 ish by week 10 I'm almost all the way yellow..

Very nice pick up the legend og is certified kill, and a very hard cut to get a hold of.. Your lucky to be connected as such, I'm sure your decision will be easy one once you grow the legend... Keep up the good work.. :cool:

Thanks brother, Yeah its gonna take a few rips to get an enriched soil formula for each strain. Shoulda known to juice up the OG, rookie move.

Im lucky to be in a mini circle of strain collectors. Getting cherry pie in the next couple weeks too.

tweedy

tweedy

Have you ever thought about using those 12 light t5's on the walls? That'd give you a chance to do side lighting without much of a heat trap issue. They have ones on ebay that are pretty reasonable that push about 650 watts and a bunch of on off switches to change bulb amount.

Top Bottom