• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

One more ROM

Haggardass

Haggardass

Oh man I already see a dusting of sugar on those leaves, gonna be an awesome turn out I wish I still had that green crack I was most excited about that lol what's your average gpw?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Lookin, Livin large WWF looks like you have these big ladies pinned down. You've been gone to long but from what I can see worth the wait. Kill it bro

Thanks for the compliments brother! Stick around should be a fun show!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Looking Amazing Walt and thanks for all the great information. Love when people share what they are using and then get the pleasure of seeing the results at the end. Chair pulled up and popcorn is poppin :)

Dooty

Thanks man! Super glad your finding it informative.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Those are some real beauties Walter,your plants are sure loving life......

Really nice work with those beautiful girls!

Thanks waayne! Mighty kind of you to drop in and compliment my girls like that! Thank you!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Oh man I already see a dusting of sugar on those leaves, gonna be an awesome turn out I wish I still had that green crack I was most excited about that lol what's your average gpw?

I know that ROM had some dust as soon as it 12/12! Stoked! GC is killer. Super fun to smoke. Last run I did pretty okay, I ran 4 5 gallon pots per light everything hit 7 oz but Cookies and Dank Sinatra. prolly right around .7 GPW. I filled the growing space better this run, Not just horizontally but vertically, so im expecting a little bump. I havent been able to hit the crushing numbers i was getting in rockwool but the quality is insanely better. Soil for life.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ya you refinery have it full in there man I can't wait to start seeing more bud shots. good vibes Walt, happy growing.

Haggardass

Haggardass

They don't look very far from the light, mine are about 10 inches from the top of my tallest bud, I can't wait to cut all those big bastards from the to and then bring the light down right to the top of the immature buds to finish them. Looking good Mr. White

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Haha yeah one or two HAOG colas are above the light. Oops.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Really nice man that spots totally packed in.. Do u do any leaf removal or worry about any mold? Ill be watching this fof sure i may be moveing back east soon and have to deal with those low plant counts soon plants are super healthy and hella nyce for being so big before flower and look hella good on the pad. Well done.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thank P.Street they are quite snug in there. Day 20 I do a major trim and branch thinning after that I just do real minimal defoliation. I always worry about mold now that im organic and not using E20... Plus, I run CO2 so I like to keep my RH in the 60's 24/7. Stylet Oil preventitive sprays up till week 3, Then hope they are healthy enough to get thru till harvest.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Walter.. Very impressive trees, your killing it that haog is chunking up nice.. Best of luck, not like your really need it.. ;)

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Walter.. Very impressive trees, your killing it that haog is chunking up nice.. Best of luck, not like your really need it.. ;)

Thanks Brother! I been following your OG thread, but didnt see HAOG on the list. Have you had it and it doesnt rank? About to pick up LegendOG and drop HAOG, i think. Thanks for stopping in dude.

Top Bottom