Ken giving Purple Berry BX a try

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
And Ken.. If its not too Late.. Take a cople cuts of that Pretty male you have.. He Looks like a real keeper... BBI dom.... That is a really nice male bro, Id hit him to the Most PB Mom Dom pheno you have.. Will make for some Great Dark Purple F2's....

Also, The Purple Berry is a Great plant for breeding.. She/he does a great job of just lending the Dark Purple color and maybe a shorter flowering time,. and leaving teh rest of teh characteristics behind.... Even in initial F1 ( ******* x Purple Berry) generation, you will find lots of purple colored ******* Dom phenos....

try it out on a green strain/clone.. You will see what Im saying in those seeds..

really niec thread man.. They look 10 times better now than they did a month or two ago.... Looks liek you have them pretty well dialed in bro...
Like you said, They like lots of N :)

Awesome info Canna :)
I have already taken the Pollen from that male. (it in my fridge) But I shoulda took a clone:confused:
PBmalespewing

I will be making myself some F2's for sure.
.and now with your info,
I may dust a branch on my (already little purple) bubba kush bush this fall :)
and maybe make some other purple stuff too :D

very cool!

Thanks again!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i want you to write my guess of 4lbs on the side of those boards.. this bed is gonna kill it!

Hey cheese! :) Did ya see that?^^ Cannaventure himself stopped by my thread :D

He said 1 lb per!!...lol..so..are ya gonna help me trim all that purple goodness?

:D

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
:D Thanks Canna.
(man I dig it when a breeder stops by my thread)

1 lb per? cool :)
Im gonna do the best I can with these

Hey, couple questions. Purple stem means purple flowers?

My airlayer clone(did ya see it??) is a green stem pheno and super vigorous.
How big do you think she can get?

Thanks again Cannaventure!

Hey Ken...

Man , I NEVER go by stem color to predict anything really.. IMO, Stem color does not Always reflect flower color, Obviously, Sometimes it does, but I wouldnt put all my faith in that trait...

Man with big pots (Or boxes) and with plenty of sunshine and Lots of water, They an get 10 feet tall, and 10 feet around..lol.. Some people run 400 gallon smart pots outside, Its Not unheard of for them to get 5 packs a plant.. It just all depends, but If you got them out early and they stay in veg,meaning they dont flower right when you put them out, then having to reveg before flowering time, and they gt full sun, or close to it.... the sky is the Limit really.. Ive yielded a little over 5 packs per plant before, those plants where planted straight in the ground, and Literally grew over my house..lol..(Single Story house)

Just giv em Lots of Sun, lots of root space, and good soil, Plus LOTS of good water when tehy need it, and you will absolutely suprise yourself, I really believe that bro...

What exactly is Air Layer? I saw the pics, but maybe I didnt go back far enough, not sure... pics look good though man...

Keep up The Great work.. Outdoor growing is hard work, but If you give them what they need, and you have a decent climate, They will absolutely put out for you before the Fall season gets here...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Like you said, They like lots of N :)

Awesome info Canna :)
I have already taken the Pollen from that male. (it in my fridge) But I shoulda took a clone:confused:
View attachment 229793

I will be making myself some F2's for sure.
.and now with your info,
I may dust a branch on my (already little purple) bubba kush bush this fall :)
and maybe make some other purple stuff too :D

very cool!

Thanks again!

Do It! hit that pollen to ANY Bubba Kush clone or hybrid, and I can for 100% positive, say that you WILL have some purple Bubba Kush phenos.. and thats in the F1 generation...

It really doesn't matter what you use Purple Bery pollen on, 95% of the time, most phenos will come out with color, and most of teh time, Alot of color. Purple Berry also does a good job of lowering teh flowering times of most recipients.

if its not toolate, Even if teh male is in late flower, Still try to get clones.. it may take longer to root when they are in late flower, but its still VERY possible.... make as many new hybrid crosses as you can, and pop a coupel beans every run, if you dont want to designate an entire run of your creations.. More than likely, You will find some unique phenos to play around with man....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Ken...

Man , I NEVER go by stem color to predict anything really.. IMO, Stem color does not Always reflect flower color, Obviously, Sometimes it does, but I wouldnt put all my faith in that trait...

Man with big pots (Or boxes) and with plenty of sunshine and Lots of water, They an get 10 feet tall, and 10 feet around..lol.. Some people run 400 gallon smart pots outside, Its Not unheard of for them to get 5 packs a plant.. It just all depends, but If you got them out early and they stay in veg,meaning they dont flower right when you put them out, then having to reveg before flowering time, and they gt full sun, or close to it.... the sky is the Limit really.. Ive yielded a little over 5 packs per plant before, those plants where planted straight in the ground, and Literally grew over my house..lol..(Single Story house)

Just giv em Lots of Sun, lots of root space, and good soil, Plus LOTS of good water when tehy need it, and you will absolutely suprise yourself, I really believe that bro...

What exactly is Air Layer? I saw the pics, but maybe I didnt go back far enough, not sure... pics look good though man...

Keep up The Great work.. Outdoor growing is hard work, but If you give them what they need, and you have a decent climate, They will absolutely put out for you before the Fall season gets here...

:eek:

i have a dozen girls here...lemme see...12 x 5= ...lol..naww..
I will be happy with what ever I get....8ft round bushes will do ;)

I had no idea they could get that big...I figured cause they were indica that they wouldn't get that tall.

this is airlayer
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/i-just-had-to-show-the-farm-my-1st-airlayer.48129/

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hey cheese! :) Did ya see that?^^ Cannaventure himself stopped by my thread :D

He said 1 lb per!!...lol..so..are ya gonna help me trim all that purple goodness?

:D

im in there like swim wear if the price is right. my brother is pretty nifty with the scissors to. hes the only person that has ever helped me trim.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
im in there like swim wear if the price is right. my brother is pretty nifty with the scissors to. hes the only person that has ever helped me trim.

Right on man. :D

all I have are beginner trimmers and who ever they can recrute by oct....lol

now we are talkin bout 5 pounds per plant.......wanna help build a barn to dry it in too?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Right on man. :D

all I have are beginner trimmers and who ever they can recrute by oct....lol

now we are talkin bout 5 pounds per plant.......wanna help build a barn to dry it in too?

youre going to have a full house no doubt. hope your old lady LOVES marijuana haha. i might suggest buying a few 4x8 tents and de humidifiers to get ready.. im not sure you realize how much weed you have there ken.. I LOVE IT!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Im LMAO as I start to think about how much I might get:D

Not tents bro...Im really gonna build a barn.

I said I was going all in ;)

well shit dirt farmer sounds like youre going for the gusto. . . you better start crakin the whip on that barn . if i was closer id love to help with it. i have all the carpentry tools already all we would need is a layout and some materials. are you going to pour a concrete pad?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
not sure about the Pad...gonna need footings for sure though.
Im thinking I can use the framing next year as green house
ya know, dark fiberglass panels for drying in fall
and clear polypanels in spring :)

edit to add...a pad with 4x4ft holes in it for beds would be cool and save on concrete

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

not sure about the Pad...gonna need footings for sure though.
Im thinking I can use the framing next year as green house
ya know, dark fiberglass panels for drying in fall
and clear polypanels in spring :)

edit to add...a pad with 4x4ft holes in it for beds would be cool and save on concrete

depending on size on the structure id just pour the pad with piers and plenty of rebar. i wouldnt want to go too big so you dont have to use any trusses. if youre really going all in you might aswell build a greenhouse . sneak in 1 more grow after summer. get you about 50 7 - 8 week finishers and be harvesting 1 last time around thanksgiving. . i did that last season and boy was that smart :cool:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
the concrete pad's gonna look like this

Greenhousepad

the green is where the beds will go ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
depending on size on the structure id just pour the pad with piers and plenty of rebar. i wouldnt want to go too big so you dont have to use any trusses. if youre really going all in you might aswell build a greenhouse . sneak in 1 more grow after summer. get you about 50 7 - 8 week finishers and be harvesting 1 last time around thanksgiving. . i did that last season and boy was that smart :cool:

Yeah Man.....a neighbor of mine own a truss company though

your right though...I need to get busy on that...
1st of july I get my anuity from the carpenters union :)
Solar panels and a Greenhouse are in my future

Thoth

Thoth

youre going to have a full house no doubt. hope your old lady LOVES marijuana haha. i might suggest buying a few 4x8 tents and de humidifiers to get ready.. im not sure you realize how much weed you have there ken.. I LOVE IT!

Harvest time is going to be fun in Ken's neck of the woods! I can just see it now, bales of buds, like those bales of hay you see around the countryside, rolled up and sitting randomly all over his property. LOL

Top Bottom