kens gdp??

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

this guy ken estes claims hes the founder of the gdp?? any info on that?

i got about 40 cuts of her and they are amazing, the roots were coming out so strong you coulnt even see the rockwool cube, just pure roots coming out everywhere.. and a week in its fuckin smashing on my alien og, sour aliens, and hells angels og..

so many branches.. cant wait to see how it flowers.

R

raidersgdp

i got about 40 cuts of her and they are amazing, the roots were coming out so strong you coulnt even see the rockwool cube, just pure roots coming out everywhere.. and a week in its fuckin smashing on my alien og, sour aliens, and hells angels og..

Ken's GDP is dog shit. Where did you get them? If you did not get them from one of Ken's clubs, you better pray they are the regular GDP or Erkle. You will be crying when you yield. Small yield and no smell when it drys. Yes there babies are healthy and grow quick in veg(for purp) but final result is shit.

R

raidersgdp

Ken's GDP is dog shit. Where did you get them? If you did not get them from one of Ken's clubs, you better pray they are the regular GDP or Erkle. You will be crying when you yield. Small yield and no smell when it drys. Yes there babies are healthy and grow quick in veg(for purp) but final result is shit. Ken is not the founder of GDP. He wishes. The cut he sells is not even the real GDP which you will soon see.

slausongardens

slausongardens

yeah kens club. i dont know how they end up at the end of flowering but they look great in veg, my partner kept trying to tell me somethins gotta be up, i guess we will have to wait to see.

they have so many branches its crazy, the stem is nothin but branches coming out everywhere and they all grow the same, with my ogs ill have a few that are far superior and a few that are mad behind and all different sizes but these gdps are equally as big.

i hope i dont waste my time with em. ill take some pics and let yall know how they turn out.

somethin about the dude rubs me kinda the wrong way

K

KenEstes

Hi Slausongardens, yes I am the founder of Grand Daddy Purp aka GDP.

K

KenEstes

yeah kens club. i dont know how they end up at the end of flowering but they look great in veg, my partner kept trying to tell me somethins gotta be up, i guess we will have to wait to see.

they have so many branches its crazy, the stem is nothin but branches coming out everywhere and they all grow the same, with my ogs ill have a few that are far superior and a few that are mad behind and all different sizes but these gdps are equally as big.

i hope i dont waste my time with em. ill take some pics and let yall know how they turn out.

somethin about the dude rubs me kinda the wrong way

Attached is a photo of a Ken's GDP Clone from an Authorized Grand Daddy Purp Collective.

pix1.jpg

An Authorized GDP Collective is the only place you get the real GDP.

slausongardens

slausongardens

do you ever have any other strains available at your collectives?? if they grow similar to the kens gdp i would get whatever you put out.

K

KenEstes

do you ever have any other strains available at your collectives?? if they grow similar to the kens gdp i would get whatever you put out.

Hi Slausongardens yes we do. You can find all of our locations, hours and contact numbers here: http://granddaddypurp.com/locations/

If you are based in LA, we update our local Twitter feed @GDPLA quite often with the menu.

Please feel free to send us an email or give one of the collectives a call if you have any questions.

K

KenEstes

Thats Right Ken! I got you Homie! Heck Im in So Cal, direct me to that cut and I will organically shut down any/all naysayers!!

Keep up the good work!

You can visit and sign up for our LA Collective if you are a medical marijuana patient.

Grand Daddy Purp of Los Angeles
2626 S Figueroa St, Suite A
Los Angeles, CA 90007
(213) 746-6535

You can even read our reviews on Yelp.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just got ahold of this cut myself cant wait to run it. I sampled the nugs and they were great.

51stang50

Ken is the real deal. Ken is a icon to us cali heads, and he has done so much for the MMJ community.

Ken when is the richmond club going to open? I need more of your genetics. Ummmm purple buddah and kens Og.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I've seen this cut at harborside labeled Ken's GDP. Is that the real dealor too hard to know?

51stang50

I've seen this cut at harborside labeled Ken's GDP. Is that the real dealor too hard to know?

no way to know for sure if harborsides kens gdp is the real deal. Go to P2P in SJ. They have the real deal kens gdp. Hope this helps.

K

KenEstes

Ken is the real deal. Ken is a icon to us cali heads, and he has done so much for the MMJ community.

Ken when is the richmond club going to open? I need more of your genetics. Ummmm purple buddah and kens Og.

51stang50 Thank You for the positive words.

We are working very hard on re-opening Richmond. Please stay tuned to the Site and our Facebook Page for updates on Richmond.

K

KenEstes

The only place that you can get the the Original Grand Daddy Purp is at one of our Authorized Collectives. Harborside is not an Authorized Collective.

For Patients in the Bay Area, you can visit our San Jose location "Patient to Patient".

Patient to Patient
996 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
Phone: 408-244-9925

Collective Hours
Monday - Friday: 11am - 7pm
Saturday -Sunday 11am - 6pm

slausongardens

slausongardens

ive never seen clones as good as these things.. u just throw em under the light and feed them bitches, i got 40 of them and they all look exactly the same, no runts or scragglers, or anything weird like my ogs, my ogs need constant attention, i always gotta fix something and fuck with em. but the gdps are just growing ridiculously. best clones ive ever seen... beautiful roots everywhere.

i got 6 inch rockwool cubes and the roots started coming out the bottom within a week. i also use the bomb shit for the roots but none of my other strains have roots like the gdp..

also the LA collective is cool. not a big menu but what they do have is some of the best buds out there and all original strains that you dont really see at other spots. i got a strain called bhudda bless and the high is amazing, such a clear sativa without the craziness... they also run a specific strain on special like gdp or purple candy or something thats top shelf and only $10 a gram. 35 a 8th

but really the clones are ridiculous. wish i got all gdp but they only had 40 so i had to go elsewhere for the others.

Top Bottom