kens gdp??

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

herbaholic420

Hey Ken,

when will the grand daddy blue dream be available?

I

ijuswannagro

kens gdp is the only gdp that will pull weight ive gone thru a dozen cuts of what was sold to me as kens but youll see the difference when u fnally grow kens i truly regret not keeping a mom the gdp with tons of nodes during veg is garbage but it is gdp jus not kens

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Im a Michigan patient/caregiver. Is there anyway to acquire Ken's GDP out here?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

It's shit, eh?

Thats a pretty ballsy statement saying Ken's is dog shit dude. I personally cant actually confirm or deny if it is or not. Im a Michigander and dont have access to it. But Ive read about it for years and seen pictures that make me drool like a mo fo. Ken's GDP got its notoriety for a reason, Im sure. Judging from your screenname Im guessing that you are pushing your own GDP project. Thats cool, Id like to see some pics or better yet, get to smoke some!!! Lol. But belittling another man's achievements isnt cool no mattter how you slice it man. Good luck everyone.

Ken's GDP is dog shit. Where did you get them? If you did not get them from one of Ken's clubs, you better pray they are the regular GDP or Erkle. You will be crying when you yield. Small yield and no smell when it drys. Yes there babies are healthy and grow quick in veg(for purp) but final result is shit. Ken is not the founder of GDP. He wishes. The cut he sells is not even the real GDP which you will soon see.

J

JJP53

Does anyone know if Ken's GDP turns purple automatically or only with temp change

slausongardens

slausongardens

supposed to be automatic, i will let you know in about a month... im seeing some leaves purple now though and its not exactly cold in my room.

S

ShiftyThumb

I got a seed from a buddy that he told me was GDP. No telling if it was Ken's or not. Probably not but I will try and post a picture when they are closer to finish. I can tell you, I had no faith in the seed sprouting or even being what it was supposed to be, but was surprised and excited when it popped. After the onset of flowering, it has turned into the gem of the garden, literally. Almost dripping with resin at 40 days right now. Wondering about the color change myself. I don't keep it too cold in the room, and am trying to keep myself from being tempted to drop it overnight towards the end. Either way, thick musky grape smell. I can't wait.

B

bongtime

hi there i was given this cut and was told it was gdp..atb bong
http://i111.invalid.com/albums/n138/alza06/gdpresin3.jpg

slausongardens

slausongardens

damn i went to kens shop in LA yesterday and unfortunately it had a big for lease sign on it. very sad. at least i got 2 moms still so im in luck, now all i gotta do is make it root the way they did.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn man I hope he's alright and just moved or something. Where ya at Ken?

slausongardens

slausongardens

Damn man I hope he's alright and just moved or something. Where ya at Ken?

im pretty sure hes good, my homies been telling me that spot has been ordered to shut down for a while, looks like they finally did thats why we rushed to get our shit asap. im growing 40 cuts and have 2 mothers.

pm if u wanna know more.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Oh okay,well thats good to hear. I appreciate the update bro. That was pretty cool. Goodluck with the cuts and mothers.

im pretty sure hes good, my homies been telling me that spot has been ordered to shut down for a while, looks like they finally did thats why we rushed to get our shit asap. im growing 40 cuts and have 2 mothers.

pm if u wanna know more.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
I just swooped some GDP seeds from Kens booth at the cup.
The farm will soon know if this strain is all its said to be.
FJ

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I got some, myself. The sample gram that I had was really tasty, and had a good full body indica high. My buddy wouldn't shut up about it, and had to buy a sample for himself.

-TF

purpleberry

purpleberry

Kens GDP is probally the best purple indica your going to get. I have a purple cream cut that is much like erkle, might even be erkle, that is better smoke but lacks the yeild you can get from kens.

slausongardens

slausongardens

damn this is the real deal purple, im 3 weeks into flowering and its beautiful, mad flower sites and buds are filling in quick, trichomes everywhere reaking like fruity pebbles and candy, it looks two weeks ahead of my aliens and smells a lot stronger, ima keep running this one... really good genetics.

btw i got 40 clones and in flowering all of them are almost equally as good.

as far as the ogs go theres huge perfect ones, theres small runts, some are like sticks with barely any flowers, some are full on flowers everywhere.. u really gotta work the ogs and dial em in, these gdps grow themselves. when i bought em there was oly 40 so i took em but i wish i coulda ran everything gdp.

lollipopman

lollipopman

got me 20 gdp cuts and 2 packs , had a great time at the cup even meet ken

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Congrats! Nice pickup Lolli. And for meeting Ken. That would be cool. You said 2 packs. Of beans? Didnt know he finally made some(if thats what you mean!) Id love to get ahold of some of those!!! Im out in Michigan, so Ken's GDP is rare around these parts.Always been in my most wanted top 10. Im a purple nut!!
We'd love to see a thread bro!!

Top Bottom