kens gdp??

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

wonderinalice,
thanks man. The seedlings are starting to show sex. Females get topped. No male keepers. Some are about 16" tall already.

Yes, the sample was labeled ken's kush. It was delicious! Can't wait to harvest mine!

-TF

Sounds sweet! Too bad u didn't find a male. A great gdp male would be amazing to come across, for obvious reasons. Best of luck with the girls . Excited to see how they turn out! I took a couple pics last night these are about a month in.

Kens 8 22 004 960x1280
Kens 8 22 005 1280x960
Kens 8 22 009 1280x960
S

sidewing

ive had the kens cut for about 2 and a half years now.. got straight from his collective. i never had any problems with mites or any PM or anything.. i treat all my stuff (im an organic grower) but i do use zone/saturator one time to treat cuttings anytime i get a new one. the kens i got was a little stressed.. looks great, healthy roots, no complaints at first view, but it took probably 2-3 cycles to really start to shine.. the kens now is a great yielder.. smell and taste are out of this world.. and the high is to die for.. its very indica, but it is capable of giving u a little bit of a rush from time to time.

in my opinion i do not think they purple naturally.. u need night temps to get to at least 50-60 degrees and they will go solid purple.. grown it inside and outside.. great plant overall.

2o9greenthumb

Ken Estes just wanted to say that i cant get enough of ur GDP. Thank you for the wonderful strain. Also was wondering how the Ken's GDP does growing outdoors?

slausongardens

slausongardens

mine purples up nicely especially with low temps, it grows itself during veg, so easy to grow but in flower it gets more difficult, thats when u really gotta watch it and show love..

i killed some the first run with gravity .. the ogs took it well but the kens gdp flopped over and was about done for.. but i ran it good a few times but how to ditch it cuz no one really ikes gdp anymore.

but the kens is the best one.

B

Boom

There are few people in this world that are more full of shit than Ken Estes. Having known him personally, as well as the true creator of GDP, and the origin of it's name...this is laughable. Appreciate the comedy, Ken. If you get cuts, or seeds from this guy...smdh. Good luck.

zeke

zeke

Kens "GDP" seeds aren't bad. Then again they aren't all that good either. Auto lowering individuals are not too good. Ken is really crafty with his wording of "original GDP". He doesn't actually claim to have bred it, but his nut huggers love to perpetuate the claim. He doesn't seem to clarify the situation either. The actual GDP cut is great. His working of it must have involved some poor selections. Good pot is in there but after 6 packs I've yet to find any GDP tasting herb. The males make nice tasting progeny though, when they don't herm or auto flower that is. Then there are the dwarf phenos they suck too.

zeke

zeke

You can't. Unless you got the cut and reverse it onto itself. I don't know how theyd turn out though. I could do it but am really lazy. I'm gonna work the original GDP back to the Urkle and see what happens. I'm not sure what male Ken Estes used on the cut to make his seed but I'm gonna use an Afghan. Certainly a pocket of genes that is worth delving into. GDP is one tasty flower.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You can't. Unless you got the cut and reverse it onto itself. I don't know how theyd turn out though. I could do it but am really lazy. I'm gonna work the original GDP back to the Urkle and see what happens. I'm not sure what male Ken Estes used on the cut to make his seed but I'm gonna use an Afghan. Certainly a pocket of genes that is worth delving into. GDP is one tasty flower.
Yes tastier then erkle even.... but is weak in strength then anything I have ever grown. But I'm always interested in gdp/erkle crosses:)

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I need the gdp point me in the right direction

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Are gdp beans really that hard to find?iv got a few my buddy gave me.i need to pop em as i love me some purp.

jtrey

jtrey

It's shit, eh?

Thats a pretty ballsy statement saying Ken's is dog shit dude. I personally cant actually confirm or deny if it is or not. Im a Michigander and dont have access to it. But Ive read about it for years and seen pictures that make me drool like a mo fo. Ken's GDP got its notoriety for a reason, Im sure. Judging from your screenname Im guessing that you are pushing your own GDP project. Thats cool, Id like to see some pics or better yet, get to smoke some!!! Lol. But belittling another man's achievements isnt cool no mattter how you slice it man. Good luck everyone.
I have got lots of super dank gdp.... kens is not the one

jtrey

jtrey

I used 2 love Purple but in tha last couple years purp has gotten really watered down & it don't have the kick like back in the days.. But when I was in SF 4 the cup I got 2 try The Famous Kens GDP.. And let me tell u purp like the old days.. Super mega fuckin stoney.. I'm talkin' very very Stoney heavy indica.. Kens GDP is the shit.. Super bomb ass strain.. I only wish I got some clones now they were mega healthy.. And damn if I would of known there were GDP beans I would of got those 2.. Now I'm gunna have 2 head out 2 San Jo.. This Kens Grandaddy Purple is the real Deal
I have a feeling the packs he sells as gdp are not the purple buds he shows....

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Hey ken your gdp is wack!!!! i ran a pack and got 0 purple or smell no keepers... the bay 11 pack was nothing special either.... Stop pushing trash
What would you say is a good seed form of the gdp

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I will let you know when i find one... kens is not gdp... I have some old school jams on the way we will see how close they are
There's a seed bank called oldschool breeders association that have a gdp seed form but I've never dealt with them personally & the lineage on the page sounds sounds iffy I've always hear it was an urkle x big bud cross

Top Bottom