KES5480's Test Grow: Electric Larry Land

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

Glad to hear things are going better this time ive wanting to see what this strain is about sounds sick i love lemons. Good vigor is also a plus.

hell yea Canna says this strain is double dosed with lemons...lol
and yes this round is goin very good. My other plants(Moby Dick, Afghani Kush, and AK-48) that got really burned up from the fan malfunction are looking really good 2.
Anyways im charging my battery for my camera to take some pics for my records...

pease

K

kes5480

Update

Update:10-20-11

Electric Larry Land's are 15 days old and are growing very fast.
Here are some pics from this morning:
Plant 1
PA200051.JPG

Plant 2
PA200053.JPG

Plant 3
PA200052.JPG

Plant 4
PA200055.JPG

Plant 5
PA200054.JPG

And we have a couple group shots
PA200059.JPG
PA200056.JPG

thats about it. Im gonna start only updating every ten days or so. Unless requested earlier by anyone. Any questions or comments are welcome.
Peace:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

Hey farmers. Just wanted to make a note of these pheno's im noticing so far. I got i think 2 different pheno types that i can see so far. I got 3 with a bit more of a rounded leaf and 2 with more of a sharp edge and not rounded edge on the leafs, well here are some pics see for urselfs. thanks

2 plants like this, with the sharp leaves and a bit smaller
PA2000511.JPG
PA2000561.JPG
PA200050.JPG
PA200057.JPG

and 3 plants like this with a bit more rounded leaf and bigger
PA2000551.JPG
PA2000541.JPG
PA2000531.JPG

the 2 next 2 each other
PA2000511.JPG
PA2000531.JPG

i'm pretty sure you can see what im talking about. Cann or anyone else do you know which pheno is leaning towards the lemon skunk and which one is larry og dominant?? if anybody has any ideas i would love to kno. I have no experience with either strain so im not sure. I have done a skunk #1 but it looked totally different. Anyways any info would be appreciated.
peace:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

man im super medicated..im starring at the screen tryin to see the difference in my pictures haha..the doc has me on 10mg percs cuz i got my jaw broken 2nites ago, plus i smoked my usual bowl of MysteryChemD bud and some big buddha cheese hash on top. haha ok i gotta go rest got sugery in the morning....
peace

K

kes5480

Thank you ogsourlemonfuel. i did not kno any of what u told me so much appreciated amigo, now i kno.
Hey Canna if u see this post can u clear things up for us farmers, thank u.

peace

K

kes5480

well im bored so im doin an update.
got some new pics of the electric larry lands. they are looking great
plant1
PA220119.JPG

plant2
PA220120.JPG

plant3
PA220121.JPG

plant4
PA220122.JPG

plant5
PA220123.JPG

group shots
PA220118.JPG

PA220116.JPG

PA220117.JPG

[so thats what they look like..they are growin fast. Those Electric Larry Lands are loving life!!

here are some shots of a planti got flowering under a 1000watt hps
PA220077.JPG
mystery Chemdog at 6wks(way 2 yellow)
PA220076.JPG
ok enjoy the pics and does anyone else thinks that Chemdog is way 2 yellow for 6wks in???

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Kes.. looking great man.. From the early pics, It looks like the planst with teh jagged leaves are more lemon Skunk dom and the plants with rounded leaves are either Lemon Larry or a nice mix of both parents.. Once you get a few weeks into flower, I will be able to tell if they are mixed or more Larry dom.. Either way, You cant go wrong with any phenos you find... All of them are great..AND VERY Lemony.... its a Lemon/Lemon cleaner smell.. very strong over powering smells...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I think the more jagged leafed ones are lemon skunk dom because i grew out dna's lemon skunk and they were jagged like that but i dont know if cvs used the same lemon skunk. Cvs says theres is 25yrs old, but living in denver now there is a guy who claims to have breed the lemon sk but he is only 30yrs old also article in high times on the lemon sk. with that same guy earier this year that was the cut dna used. I belive cvs will know the truth on the matter sorry got off track.

Hey fellas... Ok, Ill try to clear this up a little....Not sure who teh dude is in Denver, but ALL of the props for the Lemon Skunk clone should be giving to a dude named Lemon Man.... Its an old line, possibly coming from a Sacred Seed Skunk #1 from the 80's... Im not 100% sure about all of this, but The Lemon Skunk in and around the Las vegas area was made famous by Lemon Man.. From what i understand, DNA and GH used his clone only to make their lines, Obviously, I can not say that is the truth or not.. But I would imagine it is teh truth, I have heard nothing but good things about both of those lemon lines...

The Lemon Skunk clone from Lemon Man is pretty old, probably about 25 years old, maybe older....

I really wish Lemon Man was on teh boards a little more.. he deserves alot of credit for this cut.. It really is Awesome... some of teh VERY best day time smoke I have ever had... I reach for the jar All the time...
Kharma told me that lemon man used to be on the boards alot.. Not sure what happened.. but I wish i could tell him how nice thsi cut really is.. Its Amazing!

to further this line, i wil either do an IX with the mixed pheno, or I will do a BX back to the Lemon Skunk mom... Im thinking the BX, but really, You cant go wrong either way, All 3 phenos are very nice.. All being keepers....

K

kes5480

thanks for clearing that up for us Canna. i love how u are so involved with this community. i really like the ELL's bro, i kno i keep sayin that but im impressed so far.
ok ttyl
peace:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

Hello Farmers!!!! So here's an update for my electric larry land testers. Really starting to notice the differences in the pheno's. They are really diggin the veg closet and love LiFe! So they are in cups of happ frog soil and im using the entire fox farm nute line with a couple added friends. They have recieved 2 light feedings. As follows: All 5ml/gal; grow big, big bloom,kagaroots micro brew(bennies), root drench (bennies) liquid karma,couple drops of superthrive and roots excell. All measurements were actually less than 5ml as i said it was a very light mix. ph'd @6.3 Veggin under my 4ft 4bulb T5 and lovin it. .
plant1
PA280088.JPG

plant2
PA280099.JPG

plant3
PA280100.JPG

plant4
PA280093.JPG

plant5
PA280097.JPG

mixed pics
PA280101.JPG

PA280098.JPG
PA280095.JPG

PA280092.JPG
PA280103.JPG

PA280090.JPG
PA280094.JPG
:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

Transplanted the Electric Larry Land's

Hello Farmers just want to do a quick update. I just transplanted the plants into bigger pots to let em stretch there legs..or roots i should say. so here are a couple pics after i put em in there new pots.
They are very healthy and I'm very happy with this strain so far.
Just watered em b4 the pics so they might look a lil droopy..
PB010161.JPG
PB010163.JPG
PB010162.JPG
PB010158.JPG
PB010159.JPG
PB010159.JPG
PB010157.JPG
PB010160.JPG

gave em a feeding of the following
5ml/gal grow big
5ml/gal big bloom
5ml/gal liquid karma
2.5ml/gal cal mag
5ml/gal sweet(raw)
5drops/gal roots excel
2-3drop/gal superthrive
also when i transplanted i put in GreatWhite and some SubCulture in the happy frog near root zone.
then ph'd it all at 6.3

ok thats my quick lil update....
i love questions and comments, im sure everyone like it when people post in there threads...even just to say whats up... Thanks farmers.:banana1sv6:
peace
kes5480

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Kes...Whats up bro.. Nice job so far man.... Everything is looking great..Plants look happy too... You are going to find a keeper or 2 from those plants....I see Lemon Skunk in all of them... You are going to be happy bro.. No Doubt.

Thanks man...

mancordero

mancordero

can't wait to see those beauties flower... keep up the good work bro.

K

kes5480

can't wait to see those beauties flower... keep up the good work bro.

mancordero, dude that avitar is freaky...lol
and yes im gonna flip em around 55days into veg or wen there ready 2 give me some nice cuts off them. As of right now I think Im gonna break out the ol 400watter and let these 5 have that all to themselves. It will be real nice for em once i weed out the males, figure 3females..under a 400. they be lovin that shizznit fo sho'!! or they might go under my 1000 depending on my plant count at the time...leaning to the 400 tho.

Peace
kes5480

K

kes5480

Update 11/12/11
The Electric Larry Lands are looking great and lovin life. So Im pretty sure i have 3 females and 2 males. I wanna get some opinions if these look like males 2u. theres 3 pics of each plant , and theres 2 plants
first plant
PB120202.JPG
PB120205.JPG
PB120206.JPG

plant 2
PB120209.JPG
PB120208.JPG
PB120207.JPG

so i think they are males can anyone tell by my pics??

ok so here are all 5 plants in no particular order.
enjoy the pics
PB100178.JPG
PB100183.JPG
PB100184.JPG
PB100182.JPG
PB100181.JPG
PB100179.JPG
PB100177.JPG
PB100175.JPG
PB100176.JPG

pretty much getting fed the same nutes as i posted before.low dose.
Im gonna filp em as soon as i can take a cut or 2 off each female.:banana1sv6:
i cant wait to flower these bitches!!!! Thanks CannaVenture Im so happy you gave me the chance to test some of your gear, i love growing this strain its so easy....so far anyways..lol
peace
kes5480

symbiote420

symbiote420

I can't really tell from your pics but IME the males seem to be raised on a little stalk, and kinda looks like a tiny fist shape on top, females look like lil' spades with or without the pistils showing

K

kes5480

I can't really tell from your pics but IME the males seem to be raised on a little stalk, and kinda looks like a tiny fist shape on top, females look like lil' spades with or without the pistils showing

thanks bro...yeah i hear ya its hard to tell rite now, was hopin somebody could...runnin outta room and need to weed out the males, well not really running out of room just wanna start other stuff.lol
thanks again
peace
kes5480

Top Bottom