KES5480's Test Grow: Electric Larry Land

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

thanks bro...yeah i hear ya its hard to tell rite now, was hopin somebody could...runnin outta room and need to weed out the males, well not really running out of room just wanna start other stuff.lol
thanks again
peace
kes5480

Patience young skywalker lol, back in the days I used this method where I'd put the plants in 12/12 for a few days then switch them back to veg schedule in about a week the preflowers will clearly show themselves to you with no ill effects to the plants.

K

kes5480

Patience young skywalker lol, back in the days I used this method where I'd put the plants in 12/12 for a few days then switch them back to veg schedule in about a week the preflowers will clearly show themselves to you with no ill effects to the plants.

LOL...ur funny. yea ill just wait for these bitches to show me there sex in veg, i bet within the week they will all show me. I mean i got 2 def females showin pistils and 1 im 99%sure is a girl and the other 2 (in the pics from earlier post)im thinkin are dudes.
patience is a must in this game...im learning that..young grasshopper:bow
thanks
peace

K

kes5480

Update 11-15-2011

Ok farmers here we go.
so I was right on the males and females. Plant# 2 and 3 were males and plant#1,4and 5 are females!!! Sweet so I got 3 females!!! I like those #'s...

They are in HappY FRog soil in a 1gal pot. Being fed with Fox Farm nutes as follows: 5ml/gal Grow Big, 10ml/gal Big Bloom, 2.5ml/gal liquid karma, 2ml/gal cal mag(every other feed), 1 drop/gal SuperThrive, 4-5drops/gal Roots Excel 6.3 Ph
They Have also recieved a bennie tea about a week ago ;contained FF micro brew, FF root drench, Great White, SubCulture,1tbl/gal molasses...bubbled for 2days 2 get it nice and foamy.lol
ok here are the pics of my 3 girls that are gonna get flipped prolly within the next week or 2. Just wanna get some nice healthy cuts off of these b4 i flip em. Gonna Transplant into 3 or 5 gallon pot in a day or 2.
ok ok
PLANT1
PB150045.JPG
PB150046.JPG
PB150047.JPG

PLANT4
PB150052.JPG
PB150053.JPG
PB150055.JPG
PB150054.JPG

PLANT5
PB150056.JPG
PB150057.JPG
PB150058.JPG
PB150059.JPG

These girls already got that yummy lemony lemon skunk scent goin on.
so I will do a quick update when i do the transplant.
Thank you
kes5480:banana1sv6:

These ELECTRIC LARRY LANDS will be getting FliPped in the next week or two!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Cool, Three ladies that's great! When you gonna put them in 12/12? taking any cuts? gonna use the males in any projects or cull them?

T

tattoojim

your grow is looking great bro.. im gonna pull up a chair if you dont mind. cant wait till i start see n some girls...

K

kes5480

your grow is looking great bro.. im gonna pull up a chair if you dont mind. cant wait till i start see n some girls...

cool tattoojim. welcome to my lil test grow. I will be flippin these bitches in about a week i think. Im anxious....those buds are gonna be FiRe!!!!
ttyl
peace
kes5480

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Very Nice Kes.. They are definetly loving life...I have seen soem really nice Fox Farm grows lately....

Keep up the great work bro..They look perfect....Nice female to male numbers to... Luck is on your side.....Hope you like Lemon smelling plants..

K

kes5480

Plant #1 is my favorite so far...she's a beast and has very nice established branches already..i can already take cuts from her , but im gonna wait to do all 3plants at once...figure about 5days and ill get em cut...
Thank you everyone who has been checkin out my grow i hope u all enjoy the show. i put alot of effoert into this. so i hope its appreciated...:) thanks again.
peace
kes5480

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Do it Bro! Looking great so far!
Im subbed and wanting some lemoney goodness to smoke now :(

Hope I can snag some CannaVenture seeds soon
Waiting for that drop :)

K

kes5480

I know bro i cant wait to flower these babies out and have some Kakaka Killer DanK! These 3 girls already have that sweet lemon smell to them and there still in veg...fuckin lemonheads bro!
:banana1sv6:thanks for subbin and checkin out my thread brotha
peace
keS

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter

Hey bro.. I am finishing the Electyric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite lines RIGHT NOW....For the ELL, I have chosen a nice LEmon Skunk BX male, and will hit my Lemon Skunk Clone with him.. Then will release that generation...Lemon is what you will get....A strong Lemon/lemon cleaner smell....
The Grapefruit D-Lites will get another IX, using the best parents found....

I will be throwing these along with some other projects into flower in 3 weeks...

So The Lemon is coming..and its a strong lemon taste/smell...Really nice...(ELL).....

K

kes5480

Taking cuts today off the ELL's(3)....so that means they are gonna get the flip as soon as they recover from the cuts i take, so a week i was thinkin...
I cant wait to bud these bitches out!!
peace
keS

K

kes5480

Cool, Three ladies that's great! When you gonna put them in 12/12? taking any cuts? gonna use the males in any projects or cull them?

the males were culled.....no breeding for me just yet. tryin to focus on growing healthy females for bud.:smiley_joint:
peace
kEs

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
hows it going Kes bro.... I have already seen some very nice ELL grows.. I can already tell you, You will ABSOLUTELY find LEmoney Keepers in just a few seeds....Keeper Moms are easy to find in these genetics...

Keep it up bro,....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
And, dude, I dont blame you for culling the males, but I think people are just to quick to discard males.. I would even go so far to say, I bet most growers have never even grown out a male till teh very end of flower...Keeper males are so much harder to find than Keeper Moms...Personally, I would rather have a stud male than a Keeper Mom...

But ofcourse, I dont blame you for tossing the males....Especially if you aren't planning on using them....

I know you are going to find a keeper in those 3 ladies..Easily man..

I have a nice Lemon Skunk BX male and the Lemon Skunk Mom in veg right now and will be doing a BX back to The MOm to complete The ELL line... It will be ready n about 3 months....These are going into The Bllom Room in about 3 weeks from now...

Nice Job Kes...Thanks for teh great updates man.

K

kes5480

Thank you for the kind words CannaVenture. These beans are full of AWESOME genetics, I am very impressed with the vigor these plants have shown. I would say the ELL is one of the most attractive looking plant in my veg closet right now. Not to bost or anything but every single plant in my veg closet is as healthy as can be so for the ELLs to be one of the top is an accomplishment in my garden.These 3 ladies even have a nice strong stench to them already and while in veg still. Im taking cuttings right now.And flippin these 3 wen they repair themselves, so we will have some flowers soon my friend.lol
ok peace
keS

K

kes5480

SWEET! just took my clones off the ELL's and i ended up getting 4 nice cuts off of each plant.Didnt think i was gonna be able to take so many healthy cuts. But when i got in there i could really see how much this plant has matured. nice branching system. took 4 nice cuts each and didnt harm the plants what so ever.
So now we wait for the ELL plants to recover from my cuttings and then FLIP TIME!!!!!

KeS

and when i was taking those cuts ...holy shit these plants were REALLY StinKy!!! A yummmmmy stinky though...lol

K

kes5480

UPDATE 11-28-11

Hello fellow farmers. Here are my 3 beautiful Electric Larry Land girls. They have just been flipped 2days ago. By the looks of it I got 2 Lemon Skunk phenos and 1 Lemon Larry OG pheno. Atleast thats what I am assuming maybe CannaVenture can straighten that out for us.
So These girls have recieved 2 feeding so far with my bloom nutes. as follows:
ALL 3girls are in 3.5gallon pots of Happy Frog soil
2tsp/gal TigerBloom
1tbl/gal BigBloom
1/4 tsp/gal Open Sesame
5ml/gal Cal Mag plus
5ml/gal Liquid Karma
phd at 6.2

so up first is ELL #1 (lemon skunk pheno?)
PB270108.JPG
PB270109.JPG
PB270110.JPG

next is ELL #4 (lemon skunk pheno?)
PB270111.JPG
PB270112.JPG
PB270113.JPG

and now #5 (lemon larry og pheno?)
PB270114.JPG
PB270115.JPG
PB270116.JPG

so i believe Canna said a flower time of 8-10weeks. very excited for these!!!

Thanks for looking ya'll
peace
Kes:ninja

:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

these girls have a sweet lemonhead smell...very lemoney already!!!!!
damn Canna u did a great job with these genetics bro, good combo.
peace
keS:ninja

K

kes5480

im good for 6 footers and these are only 4ft.....lol
the stretch has already slowed down...days 2-4 they stretched like crazy. doubled in height(#1&4) #5 only stretched maybe an inch or two. last 2 days the ladies havent stretched anymore, hopefully there done with that nonsense...lol
Such BEAUTIFUL plants Canna!!!!!!Thank you so much bro. i got 4 clones off each plant...12 rooted clones of these, obviously nexy round i'll flip em when they are 10-12 inches tall. I would of this time but wanted to sex em in veg.

I LOVE dEM ELL's

peace
kEs
:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom