KES5480's Test Grow: Electric Larry Land

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice Kes... Expect LEMONS! Great Lemon smell and taste... Its really crazy how lemony this line has turned out....

Ill be using a Lemon Skunk BX male to hit my Lemon Skunk clone....

I got a lot of stuff going into flower in 2 weeks.. Grapefruit D-Lite is one of them, not sure if ELL will get finished this round or next...

K

kes5480

Nice Kes... Expect LEMONS! Great Lemon smell and taste... Its really crazy how lemony this line has turned out....

Ill be using a Lemon Skunk BX male to hit my Lemon Skunk clone....

I got a lot of stuff going into flower in 2 weeks.. Grapefruit D-Lite is one of them, not sure if ELL will get finished this round or next...

Cool, Thanks Canna for stoppin bye. I kno ur wicked busy with all the drops commin up. So these girls are in flower and I'm ready for more testers...lol
I wanted to thank you again Canna for letting me help out and do this test for ya.:passingjoint:
peace
kEs

K

kes5480

Looking good kes!!

Thank you tokinupon1. Im tryin to represent CannaVenture to the fullest!:banana1sv6:

Keep ur eyes open cuz these bitches are gonna get big
gotta do the big bud dance :boogie: LOL!

ok ya'll
peace
keS:banana1sv6:

BTW the tallest ELL is only 3ft......i said 4ft before and it was a misprint.

K

kes5480

These plants are gonna provide me with plenty of medicine!!!!! should be large yeilders.....
gonna start doin pics/ updates every monday starting in 2days

thank u
keS

K

kes5480

Is Lemon Skunk a good yeilder? Just asking cause 2 of my 3 Electric Larry Land's are Lemon Skunk leaning phenos.
I have 1 that is Lemon Larry OG pheno I believe??? look at my pics

619ster

619ster

Lemon Skunk is an excellent yielder IMO. Not sure if it was my pheno or just how skunk does as it's the only skunk I've grown so far. But my favorite sativa dom hybrid to date!!! I seen this ELL name around and figured it was a Lemon Larry cross, but just now realized its crossed with Lemon Skunk!!!! Now I'm REALLY anticipating these!!!! Love that Lemon!!!! Keep up the GREEN work brah! I'm tuned in for this now.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up kes? the lemon skunks i grew out a coupla years ago were great yeilders. i thought i saved a seed or two of the lemon.. they turned out to be strawberry cough, and i cant get anymore lemon cuts....uuggggh...lol good luck peacentreez

K

kes5480

Lemon Skunk is an excellent yielder IMO. Not sure if it was my pheno or just how skunk does as it's the only skunk I've grown so far. But my favorite sativa dom hybrid to date!!! I seen this ELL name around and figured it was a Lemon Larry cross, but just now realized its crossed with Lemon Skunk!!!! Now I'm REALLY anticipating these!!!! Love that Lemon!!!! Keep up the GREEN work brah! I'm tuned in for this now.
hey 619ster whats up my friend? Thanks for the input. I have never grown lemon Skunk so I'm happy to hear its a large yeilder, plus i'll be doin them in coco next round!!!my ELL #1&4 are heavy lemon skunk leaning pheno's and my ELL #5 is a LemonLarry OG pheno I believe. Very excited about this strain. I'll keep all yall updated every week.
peace
Kes:bow

K

kes5480

whats up kes? the lemon skunks i grew out a coupla years ago were great yeilders. i thought i saved a seed or two of the lemon.. they turned out to be strawberry cough, and i cant get anymore lemon cuts....uuggggh...lol good luck peacentreez

Hey 420AllDaze! Whats good brotha? im glad to hear the lemon skunk is a heavy yeilder, I am so stoked about this strain!!! CannaVenture is pumping out some FiRe!!!! Hope everyone is READY for his drop comming anyday now.

peace ya'll
keS

K

kes5480

update 12-5-11

Hello Fellow Farmers!!!
so these girls are in the flower room for almost a week now they are just starting to flower so i'll count tomorrow as day one of flower. Yes they have stretched alot well atleast ELL #1&4 stretched alot #5 only stretched like 3or 4 inches.They are still on the Fox Farm nutes, following the chart to the T.
I love these plants. Im def gonna do a run with all clones from 1&4, I can tell these are gonna be big yeilders. So STOKED!!! ok heres the pics.
Electric Larry Land #1
PC0401612.JPG
PC0401601.JPG
PC040158.JPG

Electric Larry Land #4
PC0401561.JPG
PC0401571.JPG
PC040162.JPG

Electric Larry Land #5
PC0401661.JPG
PC0401671.JPG
PC040168.JPG

All 3 are looking great and are LOVING LIFE right now!!! and so am I.
Thank you EveryOne for looking at my ELL test grow for CannaVenture.
peace
Kes:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

these are some bad bitches.....in a good way.lol

any comments or questions farmers???

peace ya'll
KES

K

kes5480

hey TreFarmer erase some of ur PM's my message wont go thru cuz u exceeded ur limit or sum shit...lol

K

kes5480

yup these baby's stretch a bit.lol pics comming soon farmers.
kes

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
What up kes... Man, I absolutely LOVE the structure of those girls man.. Very nice....I see The Lemon Skunk clone shining through nicely....

Can't wait to see some updated Flower shots, and you counting Day 1 once they started throwing pistils is EXACTLY how I do it.....Just cause you flip to 12/12 does not mean that plant is flowering... Glad you posted that info Kes... Keep up the Great work bro.. They really are Loving life....Really Nice job man....

...Expect DANK!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Is Lemon Skunk a good yeilder? Just asking cause 2 of my 3 Electric Larry Land's are Lemon Skunk leaning phenos.
I have 1 that is Lemon Larry OG pheno I believe??? look at my pics

....And Yes, The Lemon Skunk clone is a very nice yielder.... Im sure you will be very happy with the yield.

K

kes5480

Hey Canna whats up bro? Good to see ya stoppin in my friend, Thank you. Hey my ELL #5 has huge leaves and is much shorter than 1&4 ELLS, that would be a Lemon Larry OG leaning pheno correct? ELL's 1 &4 have big fan leaves but they are thinner and still the #5 has fat, huge fan leaves. I heard kush' s have huge fan leaves, right? When my lights come on I will do an update around 8pm.
Thanks all for viewing, i kno most people just view and dont post comments and thats fine but i really d like gettin a lil comment lik elooks good or even hey it looks like shit as long as ur honest and give me a reason for ur opinion.
ok
peace ya'll
keS

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Kes I'm allways lurkin. Looks good bro can't wait for a big cola shot!

T

TreFarmer

DSC_00991.jpg

Bubba Kush x Snow Cap, this pheno... all Kush Baby! The male counterpart is ever fatter. Though I have seen Hindu Kush with narrower than I am used to in kushes.
I think Kushplants are gonna be FAT;)

K

kes5480

:party0044:thanks for stoppin by TreFarmer. nice pic bro im lookin forward to ur gear bro...oh boy Sub Rosa is stepping up farmers and they got some fire killer dankidy dank strains...just wait and see.

And thanks again Canna! im gonna post a update 2moro. i figure im gonna start doin updates every monday..so both of my test threads will be updated and maybe a few other pics 2...ok friends gnite:bong2:
kes

Top Bottom