KILLERCHEF 4:20'S 2000 WATT COME BACK

• Thread starter KILLERCHEF420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Heres and update these are some pics of the 2000 watt room at day 21 flower weve got the white and apollo 11 they were a little wilted when i got to them tonite so they dont look as happy as they should but it wasnt anything crazy anyway hope you guys like them

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

101 2654
101 2636
101 2637
101 2638
101 2640
101 2641
101 2642
101 2644
101 2645
101 2646
101 2647
101 2648
101 2649
101 2652
101 2653
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Heres some pics of my vegging plant the 4 seedlings are cannaventures jazz berry jam X lavender and the clones are of the white and apollo 11

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

101 2656
101 2657
101 2658
101 2659
101 2660
101 2661
101 2662
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks fuzzy the first 8 bud shots are sweet deep grapefruit the last 4 are a mystery haze i appreciate you stopping by come back anytime.

Thanks out west ive been thinking about throwing a 600 watt metal halide in after this harvest too lol but it may not fly its already pretty maxed in my tent lighting wise i like your set up though those plasma lights are cool i hope it helps out the quality of your final product take care brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

I just ordered some HOUSE OF FUNK FROST HAMMER seeds anyone got any info or grown these out before i was trying to get some of bhodi's gear but i settled for these ive heard they used his gear in the cross any info would be appreciated

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Cooking up a storm Chef everything looks amazing bro....loving that dry sift looks like it prolly melts into nothing....whats your method for dry sift?

that tent looks super packed bro and buds look great for day 21 can't wait to see how fat they get......2 1000's in there should kick some serious ass......your buds look amazing as always welcome in my bong anyday of the week.........The frost hammer looks like serious dank I have wanted some of these beans as well can't wait to see u putting the hammer down!

sick updates bro keep them coming!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

what up Mitchy thanks for all the likes and stopping by the thread i always forget to like posts i think im just lazy lmao thanks for the kind words bro im gonna pop 5 of those frost hammer as soon as i get them i wanted bodhi's goji og but i couldnt find any or top dawgs stardawg or tres dawg but i just didnt have the dough for those rite now so im taking a gamble but im pretty sure if they used bodhi's gear its gonna be nuts as for the dry sift that was dry frozen trim sifted through a 90 micron bubble bag with a bent playing card in it to help sift the trim around and then a little shaking thats all and it melts good im still working on my process but overall happy with my work i hope all is well brother

PEACE
KILLECHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

All is good here bro be better if I had a bowl of that dry sift in my roor lol......I guess my lazy ass is gonna have to make some this weekend those pics got me drooling......the goji OG sound sinsane thats another I would want in my stable.....I forget to hit the like button alot to all good!

Im very excited I just got some Topdawg gear in the last auction.......BubbleGum Chem......Hawaiin Chem and Mango Nigerian so pumped to crack those and find some keepers keep an eye out for those bro!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

The hawaiin chem and bubble gum chem sound like keepers already lol and bro this dry sift only took me 5 minutes total lmao thats why i love making it plus nothing to blow me up like when i blow oil hahahaha which ive done before like an ass anyway i wanted to make bubble but i only had 44 grams of trim so i made myself 8 gs of sift instead and ima be watching for you popping those beans brother you will kill those strains for sure

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Whats up farmers i ordered some merit 75 to use as a preventative in veg from now on im not going to go into crazy details but i got genital crabs in my soil AKA ROOT APHIDS had them before and got rid of them found them a few days ago and went ape shit on the room to try and knock them back and pull out a nice harvest i did the last time and i will again but this time ill end it before it starts with my vegging plants and the merit 75 anyway i have a bunch of gear in veg untouched but my 2000 watt room is were they are funny thing about that is everything in this room is brand new and was bombed and sanitized and the whole 9 yards just like always im an extreme clean freak in my rooms only constant in the equation is fox farm ocean forrest anyway the blame is on me for not having better preventative measure but like i said im still going to pull fat trich laden harvest and then sanitize and start again with gear thats been hit with merit 75 and then ill just use my regular organic measures after that anyway i found a few interesting articles on the use of imidacloprid on edible crops heres one that talks about overal concentrations and toxicity ill try and get some of the other ones up tonite too i got to hit the garden with some sns 203 tonite by the way i havent completely varified this info yet but i am double checking the break down of concentration levels enjoy the read farmers i hope this helps someone out there

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Imidacloprid (Merit 75) safety

Organic purists will blanch at this entry....sorry.
In my climate/location adjacent to a 500 acre pasture on a hill in Southwest
Virginia I find gardening by strict organic rules to be a non-starter although
I have much sympathy for organic purism and have subscribed to OG for 37 years.
The topic I wish to broach is judicious use of Bayer's Merit 75 imidacloprid
insecticide on fruit and vegetable crops.
For first rate information see the following Cornell U. site

oprid-ext.html
and also the Bayer site
http://intranet.risd.edu/envirohealt...rMerit75WP.pdf

Imidacloprid is a systemic insecticide found to be a godsend in control of
such things as the Japanese beetle grub in turfgrasses as well as the adult
beetle infestations of ornamentals such as roses. I have been using it on my
60 hybrid tea roses for about four years. Imidacloprid is certified for use
on turf grasses and ornamentals. It is not certified for use on food crops as
far as I can tell.
However one finds in the Cornell site the following:
Imidacloprid is a systemic, chloro-nicotinyl insecticide with soil, seed and
foliar uses for the control of sucking insects including rice hoppers, aphids,
thrips, whiteflies, termites, turf insects, soil insects and some beetles. It
is most commonly used on rice, cereal, maize, potatoes, vegetables, sugar
beets, fruit, cotton, hops and turf, and is especially systemic when used as a
seed or soil treatment. The chemical works by interfering with the transmission
of stimuli in the insect nervous system. Specifically, it causes a blockage in
a type of neuronal pathway (nicotinergic) that is more abundant in insects than
in warm-blooded animals (making the chemical selectively more toxic to insects
than warm-blooded animals). This blockage leads to the accumulation of
acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter, resulting in the insect's
paralysis, and eventually death. It is effective on contact and via stomach
action (3).

While I have used Merit 75 imidacloprid to control the Japanese beetle on my
roses, the horrible beasts have continued to ravage my raspberries and my
grapes.
A bit of simple math shows it may be OK to use Merit 75 on those grapes and
raspberries.
One of the first things one learns in using Merit 75 is how very little is
needed for control. Merit 75 comes as a water soluble powder in a 2 oz bottle
used at the rate of 1/8 tsp per gallon of water. This works out to be roughly
one gram of imidacloprid in three gallons of water. A generous spraying of a
half gallon mixture on a 30 foot long row of five foot high raspberries then
works out to be no more than 100 mg imidacloprid on the entire row of plants.
The imidacloprid is absorbed systemically so that all parts of the plant become
most effectively toxic to the Japanese beetles.
But the raspberry output for an excellent crop producing 10 to 15 gallons of
berries is at most some 2% by mass of the plants. In the very worst case, this
implies a residual of 0.2 mg imidacloprid per gallon of berries, with the
chances being that there is less than 0.1 mg per gallon.
Thus, we might expect a glutinous consumption of a full gallon of berries
so treated might involve also ingesting about 0.1 mg imidacloprid.
In tests on rats it is found that half the rats are fatally dosed (LD50) if
they ingest 450 mg per killogram of body mass. Translated to a 75 kg (165 lb)
person, the tests on rats suggest a 50% killing dose of 34,000 mg.
Thus, to ingest a gallon of red raspberries from plants previously treated with
a generous spraying of Merit 75 suggests one has ingested about 0.0003 % of
an LD50 dose...at most. Similar numbers would apply to grapes.
One further learns (Cornell site) that "Imidacloprid is a systemic,
chloro-nicotinyl insecticide with soil, seed and foliar uses for the control of
sucking insects including rice hoppers, aphids, thrips, whiteflies, termites,
turf insects, soil insects and some beetles. It is most commonly used on rice,
cereal, maize, potatoes, vegetables, sugar beets, fruit, cotton, hops and turf,
and is especially systemic when used as a seed or soil treatment. The chemical
works by interfering with the transmission of stimuli in the insect nervous
system. Specifically, it causes a blockage in a type of neuronal pathway
(nicotinergic) that is more abundant in insects than in warm-blooded animals
(making the chemical selectively more toxic to insects than warm-blooded
animals). This blockage leads to the accumulation of acetylcholine, an
important neurotransmitter, resulting in the insect's paralysis, and eventually
death. It is effective on contact and via stomach action (3).

The Cornell site also says:
Imidacloprid is quickly and almost completely absorbed from the
gastrointestinal tract, and eliminated via urine and feces (70-80% and 20-30%,
respectively, of the 96% of the parent compound administered within 48 hours).
and
The half-life of imidacloprid in soil is 48-190 days, depending on the amount
of ground cover (it breaks down faster in soils with plant ground cover than in
fallow soils) (9). Organic material aging may also affect the breakdown rate of
imidacloprid. Plots treated with cow manure and allowed to age before sowing
showed longer persistence of imidacloprid in soils than in plots where the
manure was more recently applied, and not allowed to age (10). Imidacloprid is
degraded stepwise to the primary metabolite 6-chloronicotinic acid, which
eventually breaks down into carbon dioxide (11). There is generally not a high
risk of groundwater contamination with imidacloprid if used as directed.

As another indication of the very low toxicity of imidacloprid to warm blooded
animals, one should note that your vetinarian sells monthly use vials of
the stuff that you squeeze out on the spine of the dog. I don't know the dose,
but it is sold in about four sizes that scale up with the weight of the dog..
It is absorbed through the dog's skin and is death to any flea or tick that
bites that dog. There do not appear to be any negative consequences. A one year
feeding study on dogs fed a regular diet with 1.8 parts per thousand of
imidacloprid produced no observable effect. That gallon of raspberries with its
0.1 mg of possible imidacloprid corresponds to about 0.00002 parts per thousand
for that one item,whereas the dogs were fed at the rate 1.8 parts per thousand
on a day in day out basis for a full year.

SO I SAY TO YOU, WHY NOT VERY JUDICIOUSLY USE THIS stuffto prevent our grapes
and raspberries from being converted to brown lace.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

The cornell site link above wasn't working for me heres a link that works ive been going over the information on imidacloprid as it is my last resort to get rid of these fuckers for good and i really dont want to use it but its a choice ive come to with a good amount of research about it all said and done used in early veg in a small amount of medium and flushed properly i believe this product will be much safer for me and my patients than me using gravity at week 3 of flower to try and add some weight anyway hope everyones having a great weekend happy growing and smoking

Link to cornell report on the use and toxicity of imidacloprid

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Heres a quick up date for everyone i did some shopping got some new gear and i think my next run in the 600 watt tent will be an amended coco mini bed SOG style or 2 plants scroged in 3 gallon pots of amended coco not quite sur just
Ive been hitting the 2000 watt tent with everything i can to stop the RA'S i just hit them with 2 species of predatory nematodes today im still holding a positive outlook though im not a veteran by any means and im pretty sure ill pull some fire out of this but im sure the yield will suffer i also hit the vegging plant with merit 75 a few days ago and predatory nematodes tonite there was no sign of RA'S on any of these i also cut down all my moms and have quite a few cuts in the dome unrooted im hoping to stop this from happening again right here hoping the merit 75 followed with my organic regiment on every new cycle of plants will be enough to stop them from popping up again after i harvest the 2000 watt tent.

In the pics i got some new gear from arbico organics as well as a bunch of bug killing shit for sanitizing the room after i harvest dont worry guys seven wont be sprayed anywhere near living plant also some of the amendments im going to use in the soil as well the mix so far is canna coco, ewc's, rice hulls, alfalfa meal and im still working on the rest theres also some pics of my vegging plant in the dome theyre sweet deep grapefruit, apollo 11, and the white the clones in the cups are apollo 11 and the white plus i have 4 cannaventure jazz berry jam X lavender seedlings going and some house of funk frost hammer seeds (giesel x snow lotus) im popping as soon as they get here and some fire gear from a friend coming i dont want to jinx ill have some flower pics up tomorrow anyway hope all is well with my fellow farmer much respect and happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

101 2694
101 2695
101 2696
101 2698
101 2699
101 2700
101 2701
101 2707
101 2686
101 2687
101 2688
101 2689
101 2690
101 2691
101 2692
101 2706
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Heres a real quick update here is a present i was gifted im very glad to have these seeds and i will be soaking me some tonite really cant wait to see what they hold as for the big homie that hooked it up mad respect my friend it will all be documented here on the farm thank you again all i can say is im super stoked right now hope everyone is having a great day

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

101 2708
101 2709
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Damn, did you bodhi seeds come in that red envelope? I just got the little Baggie!

outwest

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Lmao yeah it came in the little red bag but not from any seed bank haha have you popped any of yours yet bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I've got beans of the moonwalk, love triangle, and a Dank Sinatra mama. The sinatra is going into flower in the next few weeks. Will be my first Bodhi grow. Know anything about it?

outwest

EDIT: Yes, I have breeder pack envy.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Lol your funny man and it sounds like youve got some goods from what i know of the dank sinatra you should have some fire kush on your hands with some awesome flavors i havent personally grown it but ive had real deal affie and it was top notch kush and that with the g13/hashplant should be a crazy cross all i can say is from all the bodhi gear i have seen grown plus what i got from my apollo11 grow his gear is way solid and im sure you will find a keeper out of the 5 apollo11's i popped i had 4 keeper males and a way keeper female i cant say this enough about the female i found in that pack i love the pheno i found its kill and is done flowering in 51 days cant wait to see what you find brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Top Bottom