Killerchefs tight quaters medi grow

• Thread starter KILLERCHEF420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Thank you critical i appreciate it my friend she was my all or nothing plant lol i had alot invested in her and she did me good even with then few bumps in the road but now shes proven herself twice and will hold a place in my stable for a while im thinking anyway thanks for the good vibes and peeping my thread much respect take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Whats up farmers wanted to post a couple pics of some grapefruit diesel buds i ran into some errll and all i have to say is the pics dont do it justice its killer shit not the best ive made but it hits you hard and has a proper purge its very clean you get terpenes no tane i love concentrates hahaha anyway ill be posting more pics on hashmasta-kuts bho pics thread hope you guys like them take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

GFD_ERRLL_007_800x600_.jpg
GFD_ERRLL_003_800x600_.jpg
GFD_ERRLL_001_800x600_.jpg

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Great thread man. Your set up looks schweeet. Its funny i was looking at your cardboard drying box and thinking, this fuckin guy stole my drying box..hahahahha

Cheers brutha!!:passingjoint:

S

Schwoop

NIce Work Bro! Great thread!! the Weasel Diesels are sik! Big Diesel Kush buds and the Alien Dad knocked about a 10 days off the Orig D's finishing time.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Great thread man. Your set up looks schweeet. Its funny i was looking at your cardboard drying box and thinking, this fuckin guy stole my drying box..hahahahha

Cheers brutha!!:passingjoint:

:evilgrin0031:Thanks brother and i didnt steal your box from you but great minds do think a like so im sure thats why we both are rockin the custom cardboard lol it does work pretty well though and thanks for compliment im trying to grow the best i can take care brother

NIce Work Bro! Great thread!! the Weasel Diesels are sik! Big Diesel Kush buds and the Alien Dad knocked about a 10 days off the Orig D's finishing time.

:evilgrin0031:Hell yeah very honored thanks for stopping in brother i really like the sound of them beans for sure just got to get my dough strait just because i think im going to be getting some new nutes been hearing great stuff about this A1 company you ever hear of them lol heard theyre rockin shit :rock: so gotta get me a order in with them and then get them beans anyway please stop back by anytime man take care homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

justiceman

justiceman

Nice Harvest man!:harvest: That little plant had some huge efficiency. Seems like the yield was really good. I'm lovin that oil yo. I got some extra trim and small nugs laying around. You've just inspired me to run some today.:smiley_joint:

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Hell yeah bro run them scraps and get the pics up for me to drool over i love oil man lmao and thanks for the compliment on the grow it was a learning experience for sure in my next run im going back to my normal style and doing 8 plants in 2 galloon pots so we will see how it goes the white s1's start there flush tomorow so 2 or 3 weeks and all have the room filled and ready to rock again so im pretty happy all said and done the final meds are pretty damn good too thanks for stopping in homie take car and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Hey guys ive been wanting to update the co-op room for a while finally remembered my camerea and went over tonite to feed and on inspection i found some balls on the area 51 female we had so she got the chop doesnt look like she dropped any pollen but we will have to see aint no thing really shit happens we caught her early i only got a few pics because we had to feed and tie up some branches too but here they are the rooms at day 30 of flower everything else looks really nice

FLOWER ROOM DAY 30
GRAPEFRUIT DIESEL LOOKING AND SMELLING SUPER FRUITY

ROOM2_DAY_30_FLOWER_006_800x600_.jpg

ROOM2_DAY_30_FLOWER_009_600x800_.jpg

ROOM2_DAY_30_FLOWER_007_600x800_.jpg

MADNESS LOOKING GREASY AND STILL VERY MENTHOL SMELLING ALOT LIKE VICK'S VAPOR RUB
ROOM2_DAY_30_FLOWER_004_800x600_.jpg
ROOM2_DAY_30_FLOWER_005_800x600_.jpg

WHITE S1 CRAZY FROST AND SMELS LIKE SKUNKY CARROTS AND FLOWERS? VERY UNUSUAL
ROOM2_DAY_30_FLOWER_003_800x600_.jpg
ROOM2_DAY_30_FLOWER_008_800x600_1.jpg

APOLLO 11 GENIUS PHENO PINA COLODA HEAVEN THE FRUITIEST TOF THE BUNCH VERY COOL PLANT

ROOM2_DAY_30_FLOWER_002_800x600_.jpg
ROOM2_DAY_30_FLOWER_001_800x600_.jpg

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY PICS WE JUST TOOK OUT THE 600'S AND MOVED IN SOME 1000 WATTER'S SO IT WAY BRIGHTER NOW ANYWAY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THEM TAKE CARE AND STAY HIGH

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Your killin it man!!! keep up the good work.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Thanks brother you got it going on yourself man that quarantine box kicks ass honestly im still very inexperienced and im always learning and trying to get better thank you for the good vibes i really appreciate the positivity and knowledge ive gotten here on the farm this place rocks fasho take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
:evilgrin0031:Thanks brother you got it going on yourself man that quarantine box kicks ass honestly im still very inexperienced and im always learning and trying to get better thank you for the good vibes i really appreciate the positivity and knowledge ive gotten here on the farm this place rocks fasho take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

I cant really take credit for the malebox, but i havent been able to find the thread logic posted a while ago on it. It was fun to build though, now we will see if it works or not. Keep doing what your doing man. everything looks very healthy and happy. Much Respect. :passingjoint:

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Thanks brother you keep killing it too and ill post some pics of me rocking that devils lettuce shirt after i get it sick gear for sure take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
:evilgrin0031:Thanks brother you keep killing it too and ill post some pics of me rocking that devils lettuce shirt after i get it sick gear for sure take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Right on brutha. Keep posting those killer pics too. :bong-hits:

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:What up farmers got a new glass piece for my girl and myself today wanted to throw up a couple pics i like my girls piece it hits nice for a strait tube and mine was just a cheap little thing to throw my oil dome on but it hits nice especially for flowers which kind of suprised me being it so smalll anyway heres the pics hope you guys like them

HERES A GROUP SHOT
NEW_GLASS_002_800x600_.jpg
NEW_GLASS_001_600x800_.jpg
NEW_GLASS_003_800x600_.jpg
NEW_GLASS_004_800x600_.jpg

HERES SOME CLOSE UP OF MY GIRLS PIECE
NEW_GLASS_005_800x600_.jpg
NEW_GLASS_008_800x600_.jpg
NEW_GLASS_007_800x600_.jpg
NEW_GLASS_006_800x600_.jpg

HERES SOME CLOSE UPS OF MINE
NEW_GLASS_013_600x800_.jpg
NEW_GLASS_012_800x600_.jpg
NEW_GLASS_011_600x800_.jpg
NEW_GLASS_009_800x600_.jpg
NEW_GLASS_010_800x600_.jpg

Ill have an update of the white S1's,my veg room and co-op grow coming soon hope all is good with my fellow farmers take care and stay high guys

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:bong-hits:Nice bongs man, enjoy your smoke

:evilgrin0031:Thanks brother i appreciate the kind words and u stopping by my thread take care and stay high farmers

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
after looking at your white s1's im thinking the pheno i got os wifi leans more toward the white. my wifi looks just like your white s1.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

after looking at your white s1's im thinking the pheno i got os wifi leans more toward the white. my wifi looks just like your white s1.

:evilgrin0031:What up Kid i was actually just commenting to a friend of mine there was a big similarity between one of my White S1's and the WiFi so good call i take it you mean the one with the super red hairs and real compact buds the other pheno looks totally different and the one in my co-op room looks insane in person its a stinker too anyway thanks for peeping the thread homie much respect
Also i just blew another batch of grapefruit diesel errl and i figured id throw up a pic if you want to peep more i got them posted on hashmasta-kut's nice oil pic's thread so go check them out i hope you guy's like them take care and stay high farmers

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
ERRL_008_800x600_.jpg
ERRL_007_800x600_.jpg

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:What up farmers im up and finishing off a batch of errll im making off my hermed area51 plant and i wanted to show off some of the new gear i got so anyway i had a plant herm and i blew it into oil and it made some pretty solid stuff im just finishing it up and for as far along as the plant was(30 days flower when chopped) the flowers and oil had some good terpenes its a racy high but still not bad for the beginning product but nothing insane also i went to my local shop today to grab a bottle of cns17 im going to be hitting my veg room plants that are in coco with it to green them up ive been using my organic gear on them till now but ive been fighting with deficiencies mostly N so im thinking i need get them whipped back into shape fast and ill get check some new gear at the same anyway ia also got a new soil ph tester and then my boys at the shop through me a grip of gear free they hooked it up with a bottle of house and gardens multi-zyme and drip clean and earth syrup. earth compound and earth recharge from the vortex brewer company anyway in short its a bunch of stuff for making organic compost tea and im stoked ti have gotten it for free nad props guys so im gonna dab it up for you guys and heres some pics

STUFF I BOUGHT
yep_001_800x600_.jpg

FREEBIES
g_001_800x600_.jpg

BOOK IM READING
yep_005_800x600_.jpg

OIL I MADE TONITE
yep_004_800x600_.jpg
yep_003_800x600_.jpg

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THEM JUST A BS UPDATE BUT MY WHITES SI'S ARE COMING DOWN THIS WEEKEND AND ILL HAVE ROOM UPDATES SOON TAKE CARE AND STAY HIGH FARMERS

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Everything is looking killer man. Enjoy that errl!

D

Top Bottom