Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I am unable to send a DM to @Beachwalker
That's because I'm a ghost & I live in The Ether waves!👻

Lol just kidding I have no idea why I've gotten a few before? I was curious if there was another Mars giveaway I thought that's what you were meaning?

I'm going back to my no post before coffee rule right now LOL took me like 10 edits just to get that message above

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I am unable to post what I need to post in a thread.....Though it can be VERY VERY helpful.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

That's because I'm a ghost & I live in The Ether waves!👻

Lol just kidding I have no idea why I've gotten a few before I was curious if there was another Mars giveaway I thought that's what you were meaning?

I'm going back to my no post before coffee rule right now LOL took me like 10 edits just to get that message above
coughyescough

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have stay away from this cause you have the right people helping you...................................

but .....

your to early to flip for a few reason........

1) your plants are going to need to be in bigger pots before flower or your going to have problems............................
2) you need more light............................... for Flower..........................................................
3) Think you need 1 more area set up to run your flower in???? Do you have room for a 2nd tent ?? like a 3x3x6 ????
4) I'll be back lol hold on....

dire wolf

dire wolf

lol there people out here that don't even know what a WC Slidder is........ 🤣 😂😋
Haa ha , love it , yea thats what i was thinking , should i go back to popeyes fried chicken , or same problem.....

A lot of people dont know what a striped bass is either , but i do , caught hundreds if not thousands in my lifetime, i"ll send you a pic later 😊

basscaptain

basscaptain

so I just run though this real fast.....

your plants are 6 weeks old and you just transplanted to gal pots a week ago?????

you have 1 tent 4x4?????

and you have beans/seedings going also????

and NO REAL Light .... and I don't care what light brand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> where talking you have no watts to run flower in 200plus min....????

does that soon it up fast and easy......

basscaptain

basscaptain

Haa ha , love it , yea thats what i was thinking , should i go back to popeyes fried chicken , or same problem.....

A lot of people dont know what a striped bass is either , but i do , caught hundreds if not thousands in my lifetime, i"ll send you a pic later 😊
WC is not around the West Coast at all, I think you can get there Slidder in the frozen area of WalMart in Ca... Though

dire wolf

dire wolf

WC is not around the West Coast at all, I think you can get there Slidder in the frozen area of WalMart in Ca... Though
Yea ive seen wc in wallmart freezer, are you familiar with the real deal ? And you know my cloning competition is an invention just to entertain myself ...
Sorry kim , i wont continue to jack your thread with my silliness......

But i am very happy that you decided to wait on light switch , a lot of good advice right here 😊

basscaptain

basscaptain

Okay, I'm pretty sure I posted pictures after potting, then it seems I fell off. I've been easily tired the last few days and the wires in my head get crossed when it comes time to verbalize. Imagine how that's going for me, the A-type. :D

Super glad I have these beauties to go hang out with and drop some of the negative energy. The hubs is in a funk and I'm learning boundaries, so I'm just wondering if my paranoia about my permit is the negative vibes hanging around.

Anyway...here's some pictures. from the last pictures until now. Yesterday, I sort of left them alone, they seemed happy enough, until I checked on them before I went to bed. Then my gut told me they wanted to be flushed out, so I did. I was exhausted and didn't test the water first, but the last I had used it, pH was 6.8. There seems to be some, what do y'all call it? Nute burn? Does that seem right? You will see it on a couple of plants, or I accidentally missed drying that part of the leaves off. I'm beginning to think that Porch Pirates snagged my fans. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Also, can someone tell me, should I be moving the light cycle to 12/12 from 18/6? I'm pretty sure I spaced this information.
Looking Good........................................ Keep up the Good Work 😊

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm trying to give them their own time and space to decide what they want to do. I don't want to nudge too much.

So what you are saying is keep them at the 18/6 schedule?

Does anyone else hold their seeds in their mouth before putting in a paper towel to sprout?
my little tent i go to 12/12 when the plants are about 14 to 18 in tall

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

No

Edit: I just read sad bad's post below this one is there another Mars contest, and if so what do we have to do? just list her name like the last one? can you put a link to it? We'll get you a 250 Kim! whatever that is
hahahahah funy as shit,were banned from looking at mars hydro post,the principles says so hahahahahh freaking weed forums im telling ya

Top Bottom