Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I appreciate you. I walked away from there since there seemed to be a lot of surrounding drama associated. I get it, but I have enough of my own and am of the mind, the path to least resistance and all that.

Thanks for the heads up about not flipping them. I have sensed that they are happy the way things are now. The few times I walked into the tent today, though, it looked like one or two were literally reaching for the lights. I've still got them pretty low and have been monitoring for burns and such, so far so good. It seems the Peyote Critical is super excited to be growing up and they may be cheering the others on. The last I looked, my Blue Girl seemed to have grown overnight, literally. I'll post pictures after they wake up. I'm excited to see how they look today for some reason.

I'm really interested in making a tea type feed. I wish I had a place where I could have chickens because chicken shit is the absolute best fertilizer. Perhaps the Universe will provide. Time will tell. I did set up a crystal grid under them. I'll try to get a good picture or two of it.

I appreciate all of y'all. @oldskol4evr , I know all about feeling rough. If all you can manage is a thumbs up, I'm good with that. You have to take care of you first.

Peace be with Y'all!
im okay,was just ribbing above over the mars hydro thing,crazy,IM SICK AND TIRED OF YALL GOING OFF TOPIC but the op doesnt have a problem with it ,that stamnet made me feel like i need to walk up to a community board and see what threads i can watch today hahahah.
i could never be a mod,well i said same thing about be a boss,this is true when i was i was firm but fair,none my folks had bad attitudes on any shit i was running that day,but these mods,aint only this site either,every forum i visit seems like they dig the feel of being mama and daddy on report card day and let the shit go to there head,forgeting some of us were around when they were just members too,hahah oh well BACK ON TOPIC lmoa
got out and done some burning yesteray and a storm is moving you alls way,button down the hatches

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

now see what i do is after transplant from solo to 1 gal pot,i let the plant get about 12 inch tall in the 1gal then transplant to 3 gal ,ONLY if i have less than 4 plants,if i run my normal 6 plants,i dont go any bigger than the 1 gal pots,after the flip and about 2 weeks in ,i have to start feeding twice a week in soil.
but you are running coco,in coco it is gonna get to the point were you might have to feed more than once a day,in my 1 gal pots i was feeding 3 times a day,but i was force feeding them for product,ive also had 1 plant that needed more than that,by harvest i was going 5 times a day with that big bitch.
but in coco at the very least you need to exchange that air and nutes once a day,you will know when you need to feed it more,that were the tds meter comes in when you see the difrence in your ph and ppm ,more feed is required.
i love coco wish i would have fond it as a younger man ,that damn stuff will hull your ass out without a flood and drain table hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Inn and out same greasy stuff ! Lol in the south we have 5 guys, a little greasier- all will satisfy a case of the munchies ! Lmao
we just got a in or out here close to were i live,taste like card board box,never heard of white castle either ,thought yall was talking about disney world one on each coast until you mentioned burgers.
bright side you stay away from them greasy spoons you stay away from the man with a knife in his hand ,folks that no shit and no damn fun,i dont think i have a single muscle left in my chest hahahah.
cant wait for growing season,im no vegan but i love my fresh veggies hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My opinion and just an opinion....coco isn't really a good medium for a new grower. Just because there's more to it then say a soil medium. But yall got her back so all is well.
explain why?
im thinking a new boot needs to know how to use meters ,just basic meters ph tds
they have to know how to control what goes in and out
coco makes them figure out how to do that simply by if they screw up it dont take 3 days to see it,then what the killer for new folks,OVERWATERING right,only way to over water in coco is if plant is locked out,or it is a new seedling not eating as of yet.
coco also lets them see all there effort is right in front of there face by growth ,it also shows them how much work is really involved into bringing real product numbers out of there tent if they tweek and master the media.
once they have figured it out maybe a step to hydro
soil is this mans lazy way,if you have your soil ideal ya you can dump 8 and 9.0 ph water in there and not pay any mind to the ec count you put in there,but you better be experienced gardener too,soil can buffer radiation over years,but while it does that and the difrence of you doing it ,is your body and lungs are smoking the shit with out all the filtering the soil provides,so it just stupid to tall someone oh dont worry about ph and tds your feed going into soil it buffers it,hell that like handing folk fist full of pills saying oh dont worry wont hurt ya the body adjust,same thing.
so soil has become conflicting also for the new boot,the days of plant a seed and pamper it is gone,it all about competetion of yeild and beauty and who owns what or more,just who's got the biggest dick,thats what it turned into.
once she gets the coco down,then soil will be a brezze and in turn can maybe turn a flood table one side the house and have soil plants on the other that grow slower and imo taste so much better,
but there again comes down to experience of getting all the nutes out for a harvest,so like i said on another thread the other day,there is no such thing as this or that media would be better for a newbie,all have to be learned and the student has to pass the grade on which or all they try all open ears will learn something new

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

explain why?
im thinking a new boot needs to know how to use meters ,just basic meters ph tds
coco makes them figure out how to do that simply by if they screw up it dont take 3 days to see it,then what the killer for new folks,OVERWATERING right,only way to over water in coco is if plant is locked out,or it is a new seedling not eating as of yet.
coco also lets them see all there effort is right in front of there face by growth ,it also shows them how much work is really involved into bringing real product numbers out of there tent if they tweek and master the media.
soil is this mans lazy way,if you have your soil ideal ya you can dump 8 and 9.0 ph water in there and not pay any mind to the ec count you put in there,but you better be experienced gardener too,soil can buffer radiation over years,but while it does that and the difrence of you doing it ,is your body and lungs are smoking the shit with out all the filtering the soil provides,so it just stupid to tall someone oh dont worry about ph and tds your feed going into soil it buffers it,hell that like handing folk fist full of pills saying oh dont worry wont hurt ya the body adjust,same thing.
so soil has become conflicting also for the new boot,the days of plant a seed and pamper it is gone,it all about competetion of yeild and beauty and who owns what or more,just who's got the biggest dick,thats what it turned into.
once she gets the coco down,then soil will be a brezze and in turn can maybe turn a flood table one side the house and have soil plants on the other that grow slower and imo taste so much better,
but there again comes down to experience of getting all the nutes out for a harvest,so like i said on another thread the other day,there is no such thing as this or that media would be better for a newbie,all have to be learned and the student has to pass the grade on which or all they try all open ears will learn something new
This. Exactly this.
There's a learning curve to everything.

Moshmen

Moshmen

explain why?

Growing s weed is easy even I can do it! Lmao
Growing QUALITY medicine is artwork!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Growing s weed is easy even I can do it! Lmao
Growing QUALITY medicine is artwork!
its a love my friends,i get just as much maybe even more enjoyment from veggie gardening,really i do ,the enjoyment is the product returns right b.
ack to the hand that created it for enjoyment,no comp no thrills,just product.
you dont do the best ,make it so next time
quote////
never stop quiting
only thing comes easy is hard times
these are words to live by,and put deep thought into them and you read the meanings
you cant judge what type medium you l;ike unless you try them all and more than one run at them,when i first started coco im like hell to the nah,shit was working me to death,BUT i sure liked seeing a 2 week tall plant standing 8in from seed,so kept with it and there are tricks to every trade and or method
let this gov say ok we done with the weed thang let um have it,i show you how to use the stuff hahahah

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Like I said....just my opinion. The only reason I said soil for a new grower is because there's less to learn then a coco or hydro grow. MY opinion too. Once you learn how the plant grows etc then switch to whatever floats your boat. I know it's different for everyone also.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Like I said....just my opinion. The only reason I said soil for a new grower is because there's less to learn then a coco or hydro grow. MY opinion too. Once you learn how the plant grows etc then switch to whatever floats your boat. I know it's different for everyone also.
I use to believe that before trying coco. Today I won't put soil in a pot, coco only. The only thing I find difficult with coco is watering 3-6 x's a day. I usually get at least 3 but some days only 2 but the results have been off the charts compared to soil.
20200128 080144

These are in 1/2 & 1 gal pots, several 5' tall. I'd have to grow in 5+ gal pots in soil to get close to this height.

Next grow I'm going to try 3-5 gal pots of coco and expect monsters!

KLight03

KLight03

I have stay away from this cause you have the right people helping you...................................

but .....

your to early to flip for a few reason........

1) your plants are going to need to be in bigger pots before flower or your going to have problems............................
2) you need more light............................... for Flower..........................................................
3) Think you need 1 more area set up to run your flower in???? Do you have room for a 2nd tent ?? like a 3x3x6 ????
4) I'll be back lol hold on....
I think I do have a room for another tent. I need to get rid of a chair out of there. I'll have my hubs measure.

KLight03

KLight03

@khalt03 hey I wanted to do some reading on the whole putting different crystals on your soil like you have done. Any suggestions to links?
Hmmmm. I just did it. There wasn't any reading involved. Well, I guess you could say there was, but I am one of those people who accumulates knowledge and uses it accordingly. I will explain my thought process behind it, though.

Our skeletons are made of a complicated matrix, based on calcium salts. We grow from the inside out. Our bones are hollow, forming the skeleton from the inside out. Hope that makes sense so far. My body is deficient in calcium salts and the enzymatic processes required to regenerate the appropriate bone mass (it's part of my disease: Gaucher's disease). This one deficiency in enzymes has created the complete disease process currently happening in my body right now.

Crystals, signify and represent to me, my connection with our Mother Earth/Father Sun, because I know that without them I wouldn't be here. Crystals are also part of our complicated bone matrix. So, I'm asking them to lend their energy to me. Whether you believe in crystals or not, they're substances naturally occur in our body (ask anyone with bone spurs or a mineral deficiency).

Cannabis is a regenerator of our cells. So, my thinking tells me that if I put a crystal grid under my growing cannabis (of which I put seeds in my mouth), then it will help me grow the medicine I need to help heal me, perhaps others. There are no studies on it, I'm my own experiment. I also put my seeds in my mouth so when the plants grow, they can identify me (I'm aware this is too much for others to fathom and I'm good with it). In my mind's eye, they already have my DNA and can grow medicine to adapt to it.

As you can tell, I am a different person than most others who roam this earthly plane. :)

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Hmmmm. I just did it. There wasn't any reading involved. Well, I guess you could say there was, but I am one of those people who accumulates knowledge and uses it accordingly. I will explain my thought process behind it, though.

Our skeletons are made of a complicated matrix, based on calcium salts. We grow from the inside out. Our bones are hollow, forming the skeleton from the inside out. Hope that makes sense so far. My body is deficient in calcium salts and the enzymatic processes required to regenerate the appropriate bone mass (it's part of my disease: Gaucher's disease). This one deficiency in enzymes has created the complete disease process currently happening in my body right now.

Crystals, signify and represent to me, my connection with our Mother Earth/Father Sun, because I know that without them I wouldn't be here. Crystals are also part of our complicated bone matrix. So, I'm asking them to lend their energy to me. Whether you believe in crystals or not, they're substances naturally occur in our body (ask anyone with bone spurs or a mineral deficiency).

Cannabis is a regenerator of our cells. So, my thinking tells me that if I put a crystal grid under my growing cannabis (of which I put seeds in my mouth), then it will help me grow the medicine I need to help heal me, perhaps others. There are no studies on it, I'm my own experiment. I also put my seeds in my mouth so when the plants grow, they can identify me (I'm aware this is too much for others to fathom and I'm good with it). In my mind's eye, they already have my DNA and can grow medicine to adapt to it.

As you can tell, I am a different person than most others who roam this earthly plane. :)
My fiancée has mentioned this before to me about different crystals one day when we were walking through a flea market. One of the vendors there were selling all kinds of different rocks and different crystals too. I have seen a couple pictures of people doing it when I was reading to learn how to grow. Since I seen that you do it as well, I had to ask. Thanks for explaining it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom