Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thought i gave
Hannah feed schedule 001
this to you yesterday,but didnt see it. this is the 500 scale hannah feed schedule

KLight03

KLight03

there you go,looking good,when you feed um just give the little babies about 100 ppm of cal mag,the bigger plants i wouldnt exceed 250 ppm,there is a few of those plants just about ready for feed,when they put on first set of true leaves when i feed um,im weird about that ,first set true leaves is 5 fingers,but if you want to feed them at 3 you could just dont go past the 250ppm,you will have to split your cal mag and nutrients to come up with the total if you dig
I'll go by the five fingers rule, like you and my friend suggested. I'm new to this, so I will defer to your knowledge. How do I give them the 100 ppm/250ppm? Do you mean by diluting?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'll go by the five fingers rule, like you and my friend suggested. I'm new to this, so I will defer to your knowledge. How do I give them the 100 ppm/250ppm? Do you mean by diluting?
yes do you have a tds meter,has ppm or ec ,you will need a ph and ppm meter to mix your nutrients,most nutrient companies tell you to use this and that much per ml or tsp,dont do it,use this chart and go by those numbers,ive had some bottles say use 1 tsp of this and im thinking right an just go half strength of what they recomend and still to strong check it with the tds meter and still it was way to high,so go buy hannah chart,dont matter what media either. how did you check the ppm of your runoff,that is the same thing ,your gonna check ph and ppm going in and then coming out bottom of pot,hopefully what coming out is close to what your putting in

KLight03

KLight03

yes do you have a tds meter,has ppm or ec ,you will need a ph and ppm meter to mix your nutrients,most nutrient companies tell you to use this and that much per ml or tsp,dont do it,use this chart and go by those numbers,ive had some bottles say use 1 tsp of this and im thinking right an just go half strength of what they recomend and still to strong check it with the tds meter and still it was way to high,so go buy hannah chart,dont matter what media either. how did you check the ppm of your runoff,that is the same thing ,your gonna check ph and ppm going in and then coming out bottom of pot,hopefully what coming out is close to what your putting in
Thank you for your help, My Friend. I'll update numbers soon.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey K, you are doing great, seriously....
Those seedlings are looking excellent, a little tall, did you bury them like oldskol suggested, im always doing that, its touchy because the cups are small, when you make your next transplant you can also bury them a little deeper....or just support like you did , they will strong up.
You picked an ambitious strain, the super silver s desel.....
Did some one reccomend it ?

Normally the good diesels , and super silver hazes are not for beginners, so you got a slight challange, but those babies look great, if you keep it up at this level of commitment, you are going to end up with world class product
The sssdh may go to 75 days to mature, so thats where the commitment comes into play, its also going to stretch in the first few weeks of flower, may stretch big time so be prepared for it....

You seem like someone who likes a challenge, if you pull the sssdh off as a first grow, wow ! And im positive you will, good luck

I know i asked before, but do you remember the breeder who made the seed ??
Sour diesels are my thing...

P.s. the blue gelato is probably going to grow in a different fashion , shorter and maturing a few weeks earlier, so be prepared for that....

KLight03

KLight03

Those seedlings are looking excellent, a little tall, did you bury them like oldskol suggested, im always doing that, its touchy because the cups are small, when you make your next transplant you can also bury them a little deeper....or just support like you did , they will strong up.

Normally the good diesels , and super silver hazes are not for beginners, so you got a slight challange, but those babies look great, if you keep it up at this level of commitment, you are going to end up with world class product
The sssdh may go to 75 days to mature, so thats where the commitment comes into play, its also going to stretch in the first few weeks of flower, may stretch big time so be prepared for it....

You seem like someone who likes a challenge, if you pull the sssdh off as a first grow, wow ! And im positive you will, good luck

P.s. the blue gelato is probably going to grow in a different fashion , shorter and maturing a few weeks earlier, so be prepared for that....
Thank you for your help. I sincerely appreciate it.

No one told me to choose the seeds. I have smoked it before and chose it for two reasons. I like the way it manages my tics/joint pain from disease process, which is also exacerbated by menopause (most people don't know that when we women hit this age, it leeches calcium from our joints without a disease, so if you are in pain prior to, it will increase on onset [which can last up to ten years]). To put it bluntly, I'm not trying to be a crotchety old miserable woman with a Parkinson's tic. :D I'm a burned out former medic who is 48 years old, and I wish to enjoy the next fifty years of my life, not bitch about it.

I have faith in myself that I can grow it, but I sure do appreciate the rest of your knowledge. If they don't make it, I will try again, I have some more seeds. :) I just copied and pasted your info to my notes, so I do appreciate that very much. Are you from the U.K., by chance?

Last edited:
KLight03

KLight03

Forgot to mention that the lonely one Blue Gelato is the one I'm really holding out hope for, since she's her only plant. Yes, I do like a challenge. When you say the SSSD will stretch, do you mean grow taller? Do you think the tent won't be big enough? My husband and I were just talking about this this morning. I saw on one of these threads that someone had an auto take over the whole tent, and I'm terrible with measurements, so I have been considering setting some space outside the tent. However, that might be more trouble than its worth because ventilation of the smell will definitely be a problem. I already smell them now.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank you for your help. I sincerely appreciate it.

No one told me to choose the seeds. I have smoked it before and chose it for two reasons. I like the way it manages my tics/joint pain from disease process, which is also exacerbated by menopause (most people don't know that when we women hit this age, it leeches calcium from our joints without a disease, so if you are in pain prior to, it will increase on onset [which can last up to ten years]). To put it bluntly, I'm not trying to be a crotchety old miserable woman with a Parkinson's tic. :D I'm a burned out former medic who is 48 years old, and I wish to enjoy the next fifty years of my life, not bitch about it.

I have faith in myself that I can grow it, but I sure do appreciate the rest of your knowledge. If they don't make it, I will try again, I have some more seeds. :) I just copied and pasted your info to my notes, so I do appreciate that very much. Are you from the U.K., by chance?
hahaah you have the right ,lol,my wife same way,with the menopuse,unfortunatly we later found iut she has MS which sucks,she always sore,but not to sore to knock the shit out me,and she counting days to she can give the old arm a good welp,but i dont understand why hahahahah,besides i got busted ribs for long long time hahahah

KLight03

KLight03

hahaah you have the right ,lol,my wife same way,with the menopuse,unfortunatly we later found iut she has MS which sucks,she always sore,but not to sore to knock the shit out me,and she counting days to she can give the old arm a good welp,but i dont understand why hahahahah,besides i got busted ribs for long long time hahahah
Too bad we aren't neighbors. I feel like we would all get along great. You will have busted ribs for longer if you don't find a hobby and keep picking up lawn equipment. Tell her to take some CBD, too, if she's not already. It will help stretch out the pain management of regular cannabis. (Am I allowed to say stuff like this here? Please don't ban me, I just got here). That's what they were trying to label me with (MS) initially, but my MRI was inconclusive.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Forgot to mention that the lonely one Blue Gelato is the one I'm really holding out hope for, since she's her only plant. Yes, I do like a challenge. When you say the SSSD will stretch, do you mean grow taller? Do you think the tent won't be big enough? My husband and I were just talking about this this morning. I saw on one of these threads that someone had an auto take over the whole tent, and I'm terrible with measurements, so I have been considering setting some space outside the tent. However, that might be more trouble than its worth because ventilation of the smell will definitely be a problem. I already smell them now.
got to work them lights girl,keep um close to plant without burning them,when that light is at the likesee point the plant grow out instead of up,puts on muscles hahahahah,with my hid lighting,i can also take a MH bulb and run it first 2 weeks of flower,then switch to last week which usally the 3rd week flower ,switch that light to HPS,but still stretch gonna be twice as big as you put in flower from veg,say 1 ft plant all sudden 2 1/2 ft to 3 ft tall finished stretch,so manipulating the lights is just one way,then you have tieing them down ,bending over and pinching them girls to they like it,all kinds of bondage with out the kinky hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Too bad we aren't neighbors. I feel like we would all get along great. You will have busted ribs for longer if you don't find a hobby and keep picking up lawn equipment. Tell her to take some CBD, too, if she's not already. It will help stretch out the pain management of regular cannabis. (Am I allowed to say stuff like this here? Please don't ban me, I just got here). That's what they were trying to label me with (MS) initially, but my MRI was inconclusive.
it freaking floor me ,when we found out,me more than her,literally i had to leave the room having a spasm attack .she does use the cbd oil ,loves the cherry pie,use it and loves it,smoking she cant dig,doesnt like head high,but loves the oil

KLight03

KLight03

got to work them lights girl,keep um close to plant without burning them,when that light is at the likesee point the plant grow out instead of up,puts on muscles hahahahah,with my hid lighting,i can also take a MH bulb and run it first 2 weeks of flower,then switch to last week which usally the 3rd week flower ,switch that light to HPS,but still stretch gonna be twice as big as you put in flower from veg,say 1 ft plant all sudden 2 1/2 ft to 3 ft tall finished stretch,so manipulating the lights is just one way,then you have tieing them down ,bending over and pinching them girls to they like it,all kinds of bondage with out the kinky hahahah
I'm so brain dead today. It's snowing here and I'm not used to it, so blah. Plus, arguing with people who are committed to resisting, no matter what, is exhausting. Let me post pictures of the other lights I have. Will those help if I put them like somewhere in the middle or something? Guess you need a whole picture of the set up that is a mess cuz I shook everything everywhere. hahahaha! Be back shortly for full update.

KLight03

KLight03

MH bulb???

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

there more wounded folks here than you think,we all in same game with difrent names,it is medicine for me,i smoke 1 joint a day ,half in morn ,then rest at night,as long as i keep moving around during the day i can do without it,if i take a break ,i stove up

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm so brain dead today. It's snowing here and I'm not used to it, so blah. Plus, arguing with people who are committed to resisting, no matter what, is exhausting. Let me post pictures of the other lights I have. Will those help if I put them like somewhere in the middle or something? Guess you need a whole picture of the set up that is a mess cuz I shook everything everywhere. hahahaha! Be back shortly for full update.
even with led lights you can keep at them girls and keep um down ,i just used it for example,i dont think i could even use my hid lighting in my tent without a cool tube,with the cool tube i can keep this 400 watt right about 12 in above my canopy

KLight03

KLight03

there more wounded folks here than you think,we all in same game with difrent names,it is medicine for me,i smoke 1 joint a day ,half in morn ,then rest at night,as long as i keep moving around during the day i can do without it,if i take a break ,i stove up
I was about to call you Doc. Hahaha! The ones that have five leaves, should I just repot the ones that need repotting while I'm back there and feed them in the process?

KLight03

KLight03

even with led lights you can keep at them girls and keep um down ,i just used it for example,i dont think i could even use my hid lighting in my tent without a cool tube,with the cool tube i can keep this 400 watt right about 12 in above my canopy
I think I can turn down the wattage. Is that what you are suggesting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom