Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I think I can turn down the wattage. Is that what you are suggesting?
no mean intensity when the plant feels it is reached the sun ,it just bathes,until it gets to that point it reaches for it,light closer to the plant,makes it think its there,bit have to be careful not to go to close,it will bleach and burn your plants

KLight03

KLight03

it freaking floor me ,when we found out,me more than her,literally i had to leave the room having a spasm attack .she does use the cbd oil ,loves the cherry pie,use it and loves it,smoking she cant dig,doesnt like head high,but loves the oil
You let me know if she needs cherry pie, it's all over here.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

5 gallon fabric pots.
going into 1 gal pot wouldnt hurt, but to soon for 5 gal ,jmo thought i like to work my way up ,in case you have a issue,you can up pot ,like you did yesterday think,now would be a good time to check and make sure your coco is clean though,i had to rinse the crap out of mine using bricks,then up pot in a few days when it dried a bit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

not only that but will also rinse some that dark brown runoff out of the new coco,that would be my plan anyway,coco only has what you give it,why not start out by giving it nothing ,a clean plate then fill the plate lamo,cant be to safe with that stuff,you might get one good brick and next 4 be full of salt

KLight03

KLight03

not only that but will also rinse some that dark brown runoff out of the new coco,that would be my plan anyway,coco only has what you give it,why not start out by giving it nothing ,a clean plate then fill the plate lamo,cant be to safe with that stuff,you might get one good brick and next 4 be full of salt
Mine is bagged. It's supposed to be neutral. My only issue with what I got was the sediment, but it doesn't seem to affect anything. Here's the link to the coco I got:
Mother Earth Coco

Also, here is the other set of lights I forgot to return:
Bloomspect

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Mine is bagged. It's supposed to be neutral. My only issue with what I got was the sediment, but it doesn't seem to affect anything. Here's the link to the coco I got:
Mother Earth Coco

Also, here is the other set of lights I forgot to return:
Bloomspect
that be good,but go to 1 gal pots if you transplant or up pot,watch the growth and go from 1 gal to 5 gal bag,then it will have plenty of roots to make things happen

basscaptain

basscaptain

This is why I'm up...went to sleep at 6 to 11 now we stay up to keep Fire up and going... crazy sleep times right now...

Good Morning CG

KLight03

KLight03

This is why I'm up...went to sleep at 6 to 11 now we stay up to keep Fire up and going... crazy sleep times right now...

Good Morning CG
Woodburning stove? I told my hubs we need one when we find our farm. Looking now, still trying to get our credit sorted.

Top Bottom