Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

Y'all...this is seriously boring. Not so much work as of late and I keep going in their room to just stare and water occasionally. Our town is officially locked down, how about y'alls?

I'm going to finally start those SSSD seeds. I should have done them Saturday with the New Moon, but we were a bit under the weather and thankfully, it looks like it's just the allergy season. Both the hubs and I were feeling a bit yuck, but I think we are okay. I've been sweating up a storm with the Reiki energy to try to push it out (it helps with immune boosting).

I have two babies that were gifted to me by @basscaptain. I forgot the name of the strain and now they have been moved to the tent, where it's lights off. I'll update later today.Anyway, here's a few pictures.

@DreamsOfDiesel and @dire wolf, I'm adding a picture of what I found under my big crystal at the feet of Kuan Yin. I went to tidy up and recharge my crystal. It (see below) was under it and there was not ANY sand stuck to the bottom. Of course, you just have to take my word, but I'm good with that.

IMG 20200323 233329
IMG 20200323 233337
IMG 20200323 233340
IMG 20200323 233343
Kuan Yin love2
basscaptain

basscaptain

those are not doing to good they need more light...... a little water every day or 2.......wow those should be 4 times that size......

basscaptain

basscaptain

i put the others in 1 gal fab pots yesterday.... those look like they havn't done anything....

KLight03

KLight03

i put the others in 1 gal fab pots yesterday.... those look like they havn't done anything....
They haven't. It's weird. You will laugh at me, I'm good with it. They were "upset" at the separation, not sure if from you or their plant buddies or what. Tomorrow, things should be different. Also, the weather here is super weird right now. More storms on the way this week. Don't worry, I going to start doing my morning meditations with all of them again. I'll put my quartz crystals in with them like I did the others. My birbs (parakeets my daughter calls birbs and it stuck) sat with them for a couple of days. They were just a little homesick, is all. I've got this. 🤩

I really wish I could just put everyone in the entire room, but the temperature fluctuates in there way too bad because the house is old and the windows aren't sealed the best and we are on the top floor.

Also, I just want to let y'all know, this is only my experience, I had a pretty bad gum infection and the dentist couldn't get me in until April, well, now that's not happening. So, my brain told me to try some cannabis rosemary orange coconut oil for oil pulling. Do y'all know that shit is gone??!!! I'm still going to keep watch, but wuuuttt???

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have a few outside also......both your tents running 12/12??? you can put them in a tent for 12hrs and then outside or under a diff light for the other time 6 hrs???? or are they just hanging out somewhere....

they need help.....

KLight03

KLight03

I have a few outside also......both your tents running 12/12??? you can put them in a tent for 12hrs and then outside or under a diff light for the other time 6 hrs???? or are they just hanging out somewhere....

they need help.....
Agreed. For now, I think they are fine with the girls. It's the first night they are in there with them. I felt an uptick in "happy" when I put them in there. They have been watered and I'll turn them up tomorrow and see if I see anything happening there. I don't think I will find anything wrong with them. I really think their spirit was a bit sad. I had them under their own lamp, near a window, where the sun comes in as well. In the kitchen, where it stays warm.

I cleaned out the other tent today. I'm going to scrub it down again since I had the males in there and I don't want pollen left behind. I'll set up the tables and get them sorted with the other MARS TS1000. I'll start some new seeds, too.

basscaptain

basscaptain

they will be ok...... they just havn't moved and it surpised me .... I was hoping you were getting ready to up pot.......

I just got up but it says on the cup....
think it's GG4 x C99
maybe GG4 x CHP
???
I'll look give me a few to get moving it's cold in this shop.........

on a side note in a few days I'm going to be spending you something when I send Louie and my brother a tester too

KLight03

KLight03

they will be ok...... they just havn't moved and it surpised me .... I was hoping you were getting ready to up pot.......

I just got up but it says on the cup....
think it's GG4 x C99
maybe GG4 x CHP
???
I'll look give me a few to get moving it's cold in this shop.........

on a side note in a few days I'm going to be spending you something when I send Louie and my brother a tester too
Awesome. Thank you, Sir. Can I please send you some medicinal vinegars or something?

KLight03

KLight03

Got the little ones moved into the small tent today. @basscaptain, I dumped them over and I must have overwatered or something. No idea, thought I had been watching it. Anyway, turned them over, talked to them a little and got them moved into another cup with coco, only because I don't have soil. I put them back under the wrap, put a rose quartz in, and warmed them up, and put them under their own light.

Seedlings are under the MARS Hydro TS1000.

Something is going on with my girls. I'm concerned because I had to defoliate because there was what looked to be mildew starting and I wanted to get it out of there. Is the hormone loss going to affect budding? The weather is being wacky, humidity is ridiculous, whether I have the vent fan going or not. It's all good. It's keeping me on my toes for sure. Finished with some Reiki energy, so fingers crossed it won't disturb the force too much. I'm prepared to give them a bit longer if I need to. Is that a thing?

Girls are under MARS Hydro TSW2000.

Finally, got some seeds started today.

9 x SSSD
4 x Rebel OG
3 x ChemGopher

IMG 20200324 172659
IMG 20200324 172847
IMG 20200324 172909
IMG 20200324 174344
IMG 20200324 174347
IMG 20200324 174353
IMG 20200324 174402
IMG 20200324 175917
IMG 20200324 180008
IMG 20200324 180548
IMG 20200324 180555
KLight03

KLight03

Higher airflow helps when humidity is out of control
Did I screw them up? I had to get those leaves out of there. I really need to figure out a way that the drafts wouldn't hurt them in the entire room and get them out of the tents altogether. We have heavy fog today and I'm being hypervigilant about humidity. Tomorrow, it will probably be dry as a bone again, that's how extreme it has been.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Did I screw them up? I had to get those leaves out of there. I really need to figure out a way that the drafts wouldn't hurt them in the entire room and get them out of the tents altogether. We have heavy fog today and I'm being hypervigilant about humidity. Tomorrow, it will probably be dry as a bone again, that's how extreme it has been.
Joys of midwest. They recover well, worst case they may not produce as heavily but dont let mildew or anything go unattended, that will destroy

KLight03

KLight03

Is this not the craziest time of our lives ever? National Registry knows I can't drive a truck anymore, I've been asked four times now to recall to service. I'm sitting with it, they know my limitations.

It's been three years since I have stuck someone.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Is this not the craziest time of our lives ever? National Registry knows I can't drive a truck anymore, I've been asked four times now to recall to service. I'm sitting with it, they know my limitations.

It's been three years since I have stuck someone.
maybe a way back in talk to them.....

KLight03

KLight03

I don't think I would have those covered and get them within 2ft or less on that light.......😇🧐😎
They were cold and I handled them a bit rough, but gently. I'll uncover them before lights out. I just got them to accept my energy, don't take it back now. 🤩

I don't want a way back in to being on a ambulance. My last call did me in and prior to that it was like I was the Grim Reaper for a good seven months. My time is done there. I appreciate your supportive words, though. My body cannot handle it and people are already pissing me off by not listening to what's really going on. So, I have no business there right now. Plus, if I space out or have a bad moment, then I'm a liability and I'm not doing that in this situation. They have enough to worry about about and if something happens to me, it will take attention away from where it needs to be. I can help repair their spirits if they need me.

As an FYI to all of y'all, I do pro bono Reiki services for our healers of the world, even people who take care of people at home. It's a tough job in more ways than one. Just send a person my way if they are interested.

Top Bottom