Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

No not ruined ....
I have some attic space that is perfect for this, but I thought it had ruined the one I accidentally broke off. It took just a few days to be dry and brittle, I thought it was ruined so I trashed it. So, you are saying, I should have put it in a jar? Way to go me for wasting it. haha!
Not ruined ,Dont throw away any more bud 🤣

Also , just occurred to me , harvest and cure are a little different
With seeded plant , folks growing to produce seed are not really concerned with cure or bud quality , you can proceed with traditional cure , since it wont harm the seed and you will have a better quality smoke with what smokeable bud is left after plucking seeds out .... up to you

Last edited:
KLight03

KLight03

No not ruined ....

Not ruined ,Dont throw away any more bud 🤣

Also , just occurred to me , harvest and cure are a little different
With seeded plant , folks growing to produce seed are not really concerned with cure or bud quality , you can proceed with traditional cure , since it wont harm the seed and you will have a better quality smoke with what smokeable bud is left after plucking seeds out .... up to you
Well, the problem is the plant that seems seeded, shouldn't be seeded.

Flipped to flower on Feb. 24th. That means PC should be finished tomorrow, though I'm going to give it a bit. SSSD and Blue Gelato should finish by 04/28, give or take a few days.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Well, the problem is the plant that seems seeded, shouldn't be seeded.

Flipped to flower on Feb. 24th. That means PC should be finished tomorrow, though I'm going to give it a bit. SSSD and Blue Gelato should finish by 04/28, give or take a few days.
Tricky tricky pollen, thru the vents, creeping lol
Sorry you got seeds where you didnt want them

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I thought of you as soon as I discovered it. Haha! I think I even verbalized it.
I'm still sorry, live & learn, I'm fairly stubborn & must learn hard way mostly as well but as long as we eventually learn then all is well 😁

KLight03

KLight03

I'm dreaming of my own yard. I was pondering putting some curtain rods up in the room with hanging J shaped things to expand grow into the room. Or I could buy some coat hangers, attach them to the wall and suspend plants that way. As reference, to complete my coursework, I have to design and build a legit medicinal herb garden. I'd like everyone in the same space. I have some herbs, veggies, and flowers to grow. Wish I could afford a new tent today. Also, one of the big tent's zipper went sideways the other night. Ugh.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have some attic space that is perfect for this, but I thought it had ruined the one I accidentally broke off. It took just a few days to be dry and brittle, I thought it was ruined so I trashed it. So, you are saying, I should have put it in a jar? Way to go me for wasting it. haha!
think you good...on no bud rot......

your not going to like me again... BUT there not ready ........... in a wk take a few and dry and smoke.....the next wk you will be there......

if you stuff drys that bad zip lock bag fir a day..... see if it come back by itself........ If not a small pice of corn taco shell will add the moisture back to save and smoke....... go get that out of the trash ...j/k well maybe.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm dreaming of my own yard. I was pondering putting some curtain rods up in the room with hanging J shaped things to expand grow into the room. Or I could buy some coat hangers, attach them to the wall and suspend plants that way. As reference, to complete my coursework, I have to design and build a legit medicinal herb garden. I'd like everyone in the same space. I have some herbs, veggies, and flowers to grow. Wish I could afford a new tent today. Also, one of the big tent's zipper went sideways the other night. Ugh.
was it on the bottum...... zip that thing up.... ducth tape it and use the other door....... the other 3x3 did it to me...... I have done anything to it cause it's the bottum and I leave it open even in flower.......

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

your not going to like me again... BUT there not ready ........... in a wk take a few and dry and smoke.....the next wk you will be there......

if you stuff drys that bad zip lock bag fir a day..... see if it come back by itself........ If not a small pice of corn taco shell will add the moisture back to save and smoke....... go get that out of the trash ...j/k well maybe.....
I've also moistened couple qtips & stuck in baggie with weed in freezer to bring it back a little

KLight03

KLight03

Hahaha! You're fine. @dire wolf and I were discussing that. Thanks for the tip about the taco shell, if I didn't hear the trash truck roll up this morning, I just might be out there looking for it.

KLight03

KLight03

was it on the bottum...... zip that thing up.... ducth tape it and use the other door....... the other 3x3 did it to me...... I have done anything to it cause it's the bottum and I leave it open even in flower.......
Of course not on the bottom. Top left corner of all places, where the manufacturer designed the beginning of the zipper. I'll see if the manufacturer will cut me some slack.

KLight03

KLight03

I've also moistened couple qtips & stuck in baggie with weed in freezer to bring it back a little
You are full of little secrets. Thank you. I will remember that. I was amazed at just how dry it got. However, me and the dogs are all dried out anyway. I think the people downstairs are running the heat (gas) 24/7 while we have to keep the A/C on.

Top Bottom