Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

Hey Y'all!

I'm a new grower and have been newly diagnosed with Gaucher Disease w/secondary Parkinson's disease. As a former EMS pro, I know there is a better way to heal myself with nourishing foods and cannabis. I look forward to learning with y'all. Please see my set up below.

Strains:
Super Silver Sour Diesel x 4
Peyote Critical x 3
Blue Gelato x 1

Setup:

Tent:

OPULENT SYSTEMS 48"x48"x80" Hydroponic Mylar Water-Resister Grow Tent Reflective Garden Growing Dark Room with Observation Window, Removable Floor Tray and Tool Bag for Indoor Plant Growing 4'X4'

Lights:

Mars Hydro TS 1000W LED Grow Light 3x3 ft Sunlike Full Spectrum IR Grow Lamps for Indoor Plant Commercial LED Grow w/ updated 342 LEDs dimmer, thermometer, hygrometer timer

Growth Medium:

Mother Earth Coco Plus Perlite Mix | 50L | RHP Certified Natural Plant Growth Media

Ventilation:

VIVOSUN 6 Inch 440 CFM Inline Fan with Speed Controller, 6 Inch Carbon Filter and 8 Feet of Ducting Combo for Grow Tent Ventilation
Bionaire Carbon Pre-Filter 916CS Replacement

Gauges:
AcuRite 00613 Indoor Thermometer & Hygrometer with Humidity Gauge, 3" H x 2.5" W x 1.3" D

Soil Ph Meter, Soil Tester Kits with Moisture, Light and PH Test for Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor, No Battery Needed PH Meter for Soil, Easy to Use
Water Quality Test Meter Pancellent TDS PH EC Temperature 4 in 1 Kit (Blue,Upgrade LED)
Sold by: Pancellent Product

Pots:
VIVOSUN 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty 300G Thickened Nonwoven Plant Fabric Pots with Handles

Pictures of seedlings are from the week of 12/31. I will update accordingly shortly.

Kims beginner diary
Kims beginner diary 2
Kims beginner diary 3
Kims beginner diary 4
Kims beginner diary 5
Kims beginner diary 6
Kims beginner diary 7
Kims beginner diary 8
Kims beginner diary 9
Kims beginner diary 10
Last edited:
KLight03

KLight03

PPM is at 990. Will get some CalMag, per instruction.
pH of water is at 7.17
pH of soil is 7

Last night I did the following to fix problems with green algae, drainage:

Removed half the wet coco, replaced with dry. Put plants back in cup. Poked holes in bottom of cup.

Also, I bought the wrong fan. Ordered oscillating fan.

Today's pictures:

IMG 20200119 100256
IMG 20200119 100301
IMG 20200119 100306
IMG 20200119 100311
IMG 20200119 100314
IMG 20200119 100321
IMG 20200119 100329
IMG 20200119 100334
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Jan. 14th
ok right at soil level ,you notice the discolor from the purp stem to a light color?this is the first sign of damping off,you need to water back away a inch or so away from that stem,make the roots search for the moisture,you notice the coco is really wet,put more hole in you r cups bottom,and a few in the bottom sides wouldnt hurt,coco loves exchange,it is always gonna be wet moist what ever you want to call it,but that exchange of air and nutes is what makes the plant rock on growth,it might seem wet but in reality it is right were a plant in soil should be as far as moisture,stick to your finger but not if you dig what im saying.
best way to put more holes in bottom of your cups is with a nail heated up from a propane torch or a stove that has a flame,just melt a new hole in cup,i say up the side about 1/2 off bottom is you will get ride of more water this way,but be careful anduse pliers to hold the nail.
when you uppot you gonna bury those stem all the way up to the baby leaves also

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

PPM is at 990. Will get some CalMag, per instruction.
pH of water is at 7.17
pH of soil is 7

Last night I did the following to fix problems with green algae, drainage:

Removed half the wet coco, replaced with dry. Put plants back in cup. Poked holes in bottom of cup.

Also, I bought the wrong fan. Ordered oscillating fan.

Today's pictures:
ok so drop your p down to 6.0 and feed right at 200ppm,add your cal mag first ,glad you transplanted ,i didnt like the looks of the fungus,expect a little stress ,they be fine,but dont foiler spray with the light on,best time is when light go off and a small fan going in room will dry them,not doirect on plants but just a brezze across there face hahahah.
atn 900 ppm im surprised there still alive lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

No. Should I be? That's my other question. Lights. I have them set for 18/6 now. Yay or Nay?
perfect for veg,12/12 flower,no just foiler spray them after lights out or before lights on,in veg it wont hurt a bit to disrupt light cycles you can literally grow them in your living room as long as they have more than 12 hours of light,so 30 min to hour after lights or before is perfect,i dont foiler feed unless i see a little calmag issue and then only once a week,so not much at all

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Today's pictures: I'll update in a bit with numbers. I think they still look a little stressed, but maybe they will be okay? @oldskol4evr @Seraphine @Buzzer777 @basscaptain

CalMag arrives today.
there you go,looking good,when you feed um just give the little babies about 100 ppm of cal mag,the bigger plants i wouldnt exceed 250 ppm,there is a few of those plants just about ready for feed,when they put on first set of true leaves when i feed um,im weird about that ,first set true leaves is 5 fingers,but if you want to feed them at 3 you could just dont go past the 250ppm,you will have to split your cal mag and nutrients to come up with the total if you dig

Latest posts

Top Bottom