Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I'm sure I will be sporting all white myself in a couple of years.
Don't matter, what's inside that counts. You rock and lovin' your grow. Nothing like making your own medicine. Nothing!

I take 1 ml of tincture daily to stop muscle spamisms. Works and I use to get 'em bad. Helps with pain. Watched my mother-in-law heal from bladder cancer from her doctors mouth after surgery.

Yeah, this is a medicine, grow it well. Enjoy the learning but most of all enjoy this plant and it's healing.😉

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Lol, I remember my mom plucking my handful of greys before I went to school back in kindergarten almost 40 years ago, they've increased quite a bit since then but I'm not totally there yet

KLight03

KLight03

Don't matter, what's inside that counts. You rock and lovin' your grow. Nothing like making your own medicine. Nothing!

I take 1 ml of tincture daily to stop muscle spamisms. Works and I use to get 'em bad. Helps with pain. Watched my mother-in-law heal from bladder cancer from her doctors mouth after surgery.

Yeah, this is a medicine, grow it well. Enjoy the learning but most of all enjoy this plant and it's healing.😉
That's awesome. Thanks for the support. Growing medicine seems like it may be addictive itself. Here's to hoping my bank account will allow it. :)

KLight03

KLight03

Lol, I remember my mom plucking my handful of greys before I went to school back in kindergarten almost 40 years ago, they've increased quite a bit since then but I'm not totally there yet
Man, oh man. Rough life if pulling grey hairs out in kindergarten. Hahahaha!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

That's awesome. Thanks for the support. Growing medicine seems like it may be addictive itself. Here's to hoping my bank account will allow it. :)
I used to be happy just smoking then my friend asked for help with his grow years ago & I've been addicted to growing since lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

they were still looking for some... I'm sure it was more hard drugs but here that's Everything.......

KLight03

KLight03

they were still looking for some... I'm sure it was more hard drugs but here that's Everything.......
I started disengaging from the hemp groups and such, and haven't been much for the news as of late. Glad I decided to retreat when I did. They are all tearing each other up here over it. Still, Nashville will have to go to legal to dig themselves out of the hole financially. They are millions in debt. Either way, like you, I don't think this is the place for me. I'm waiting for a sign, which may be back to Scotland. Just have to get all things lined up if it is meant to be.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I started disengaging from the hemp groups and such, and haven't been much for the news as of late. Glad I decided to retreat when I did. They are all tearing each other up here over it. Still, Nashville will have to go to legal to dig themselves out of the hole financially. They are millions in debt. Either way, like you, I don't think this is the place for me. I'm waiting for a sign, which may be back to Scotland. Just have to get all things lined up if it is meant to be.
My kind of aunt karen (by marriage) is from scotland. Are you from there too?

KLight03

KLight03

I've been trying to organize my small biz. Past me must have had a hard week a while back. I do ad designs and holy cow! Everything is everywhere electronically. Very grateful I'm not trying to hock my wares. This mind thing really gets me down sometimes, but I'm grateful I'm able to see what's what now. All of that to say, I have forgotten to post pictures on here for a few days now. My bad. Hope y'all are having a great day/night/weekend.

Also, @basscaptain, this week brought me news of a misstep from the hospital up your way. They misdiagnosed me. I'm now positive for Lyme disease. Make sure you are covered head to toe when working outside and fingers crossed your pups have heartworm preventative and whatever the other shot is. You can get them at Tractor Supply. I now have to go have all three of my dogs tested for whatever their version of Lyme is. My hubs is infected, too.

I'm ready to be off this disease ride. Maybe by some weird twist of fate, Lyme disease cures Parkinson's? Sickle cell disease is the body's response to malaria, so...

IMG 20200229 103016
IMG 20200229 103022
IMG 20200229 103026
IMG 20200229 125535
IMG 20200229 125540
IMG 20200229 125543
MVIMG 20200229 103106
MVIMG 20200229 103112
KLight03

KLight03

I've been a bit under the weather, but I'm getting there. We are flowering! 😍

I have not cloned yet due to circumstances. Is it too late? I was going to try tonight.

Also, I'm 100% grateful for my hubs. He has good intentions. For some reason, while I was asleep, he decided to go the legs on my tables and completely move my plants around. Now everyone is crowded. Also, still no shelf, things have been tight. Not sure how to go about separating males now. I'm open to suggestions.

Bonus pic of the tornado that hit down the street.

IMG 20200303 204812

IMG 20200303 204808
IMG 20200303 204814
IMG 20200303 150635
IMG 20200303 150611
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey k , you got the good rapid rooters , the root riots are the best in my opinion, no its not to late to clone , its just going to be a bit of an ordeal for you.
Do you have the clone tray , dome , clonex , rooter trays ?
Sharp razor blade...

Latest posts

Top Bottom