• Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
King Kong Atlas Seeds
2 x 2.5 x 6' AC infinity tent
AC INFINITY Controller 69 PRO WIFI
AC INFINITY 4inch exhaust fan and ducting with panty hose covering intake/exhaust
Ac INFINITY cloud ray oscillating fan
2 hurricane non oscillating fans
7 gallon fabric pots

Recycled soil with fox farm ocean forest, fox farm happy frog, pulverized egg shells, build a soil worm castings, rice hulls(TONS), gaia green veg and flower amendments, epsom salts.
That's what I can remember and it is packed with microbes still. The amounts are a crap shoot 🤷‍♂️ its recycled.

Kong kong by atlas seeds gg4 x fatso
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
King Kong Atlas Seeds
2 x 2.5 x 6' AC infinity tent
AC INFINITY Controller 69 PRO WIFI
AC INFINITY 4inch exhaust fan and ducting with panty hose covering intake/exhaust
Ac INFINITY cloud ray oscillating fan
2 hurricane non oscillating fans
7 gallon fabric pots

Recycled soil with fox farm ocean forest, fox farm happy frog, pulverized egg shells, build a soil worm castings, rice hulls(TONS), gaia green veg and flower amendments, epsom salts.
That's what I can remember and it is packed with microbes still. The amounts are a crap shoot 🤷‍♂️ its recycled.
Omg I love babies! 😍

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Did you keep a cut of the space panda?
Growing some atlas seeds as well, the banana cream jealousy. Tuned in to see how these turn out, their gear seems pretty nice.
Unfortunately I don't have room for clones currently.
Atlas Seeds is great BUT the autos are really indoor only plants. Outdoors they suck and get bud rot

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
9 days old and 4 days old respectively, going in the 7 gallons soon. Larger one got a pinch of worm poop and they both go watered. Young one the first time, the older the 2nd time

20230930 204359
20230930 204355
20230930 204353
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
The older king kong got cramped in the solo cup so its angry at me 😂 It's below ground growth was A LOT vs the above ground. The week old smaller one had swirling roots at the bottom of the cup itself so the 2 weeker was upset. So i put some great white in the holes of the 7 gallon pots. Should be fine
The 7 gallon pots were pre moistened and its all recycled soild so 🤞
I have trellis nets for the first time ever thia grow✌

20231004 204310
20231004 204307
20231004 204313
ItsMosher

ItsMosher

The older king kong got cramped in the solo cup so its angry at me 😂 It's below ground growth was A LOT vs the above ground. The week old smaller one had swirling roots at the bottom of the cup itself so the 2 weeker was upset. So i put some great white in the holes of the 7 gallon pots. Should be fine
The 7 gallon pots were pre moistened and its all recycled soild so 🤞
I have trellis nets for the first time ever thia grow✌
Looking great! Good luck with the grow I’m excited to see it progress!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Rinse them out well, 30 mins at 375 in oven, the pulverize. Add to soil prior to your grow. Mix it in each layer of your soil, make sure you have microbes or it won't do anything really. Something I add to my soil.

20231008 143752
20231008 143221
20231008 143746
ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Topped them both
They're looking very healthy! Still new to the growing world, are they autos is that why they're in the big pot already? I've heard that you should put autos in the same pot they'll finish in. If they're not autos, is there an advantage to putting them into the big pot when they're relatively small still?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
They're looking very healthy! Still new to the growing world, are they autos is that why they're in the big pot already? I've heard that you should put autos in the same pot they'll finish in. If they're not autos, is there an advantage to putting them into the big pot when they're relatively small still?
Good question and thank you. The are photos, I jump right to 7 gallons because I pre soak the soil ahead of time and then post transplant a good 2 to 3 weeks of no watering where the roots are forced to seek out the water like they do outside. You get some monstrous root balls that way. You have to really really understand watering first though. As far as the topping I did it so I can take the 2 new tops and spread them out to the edges of the pot using low stress training and then the trelace net goes up right before flower. That's my plan anyways, the plants will let me know if they will go along with it 😂.

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Good question and thank you. The are photos, I jump right to 7 gallons because I pre soak the soil ahead of time and then post transplant a good 2 to 3 weeks of no watering where the roots are forced to seek out the water like they do outside. You get some monstrous root balls that way. You have to really really understand watering first though. As far as the topping I did it so I can take the 2 new tops and spread them out to the edges of the pot using low stress training and then the trelace net goes up right before flower. That's my plan anyways, the plants will let me know if they will go along with it 😂.
Thanks for the answer! Finally have my tent, all I need is a light and I’m all set for my first grow!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thanks for the answer! Finally have my tent, all I need is a light and I’m all set for my first grow!
I highly recommend a vipraspectre light, they are cheap and efficient while still having good build quality. Good luck and post some pics when you get it up and running!

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

I highly recommend a vipraspectre light, they are cheap and efficient while still having good build quality. Good luck and post some pics when you get it up and running!
I'll take a look at that brand, SpiderFarmer has the right sized light for my tent on sale for like $70 but I might wait for Black Friday, just germinated my seed it'll do okay under my little 30W light for the next couple weeks I hope.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I'll take a look at that brand, SpiderFarmer has the right sized light for my tent on sale for like $70 but I might wait for Black Friday, just germinated my seed it'll do okay under my little 30W light for the next couple weeks I hope.
30 watts is fine for a seedling, spider farmer, ac infinity are good lights as well. if you can get one in a few weeks you are fine.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Well many an issue later thanks to recycling soil 🤦‍♂️. I gave them a dose of great white and some crop control for some fungus gnats thanks to my recycled soil. But we are back in business, past couple days have been at least an inch vertically and horizontally a day. So they are hitting their stride now. The couple leaves with issues are correcting back to healthy green

20231101 203756
20231101 203744
20231101 164112
20231101 164106
20231101 164055
Top Bottom