• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Post how you dry to I wana c that.
I put them in my tent hanging up from strongs i ran al over in there across . ill take a pic later, I do 70F the whole time because I can't really get 60F reliably so anyways I do 50% for a day and then 55% for a day or two and then I make it 60% until they are done.
If in doubt smoke a nug 🤷‍♂️. You absolutely do not want the outside of the stem to snap, you lose moisture in the stems and you are screwed. I like an internal break but outside of stem is flexible. I prefer to store my weed at 62% so that works for me. If I pull too early my wife burps jars and checks temps for me until they stabilize. So I have help, she also checks jar humidity occasionally for me as well regardless.

C

climbit

I put them in my tent hanging up from strongs i ran al over in there across . ill take a pic later, I do 70F the whole time because I can't really get 60F reliably so anyways I do 50% for a day and then 55% for a day or two and then I make it 60% until they are done.
If in doubt smoke a nug 🤷‍♂️. You absolutely do not want the outside of the stem to snap, you lose moisture in the stems and you are screwed. I like an internal break but outside of stem is flexible. I prefer to store my weed at 62% so that works for me. If I pull too early my wife burps jars and checks temps for me until they stabilize. So I have help, she also checks jar humidity occasionally for me as well regardless.
Wait I thought you wanted the smaller/medium stems to snap ? That’s how you would know it’s done. No?

Top Bottom