King Kong by Atlas Seeds GG4 X FATSO

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It’s always a bit sad to see them go, until it’s in your pipe jibber or binger. So, I’m absolutely merciless with that strain. I suggest stopping a 16 pruned in tops. The plant with most certainly fill in the rest. Lst like a beast and you will be fine. Congrats on another harvest homie! 👊🏻🤡
Thank you! I can't wait to grow her!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Damn I missed a lot of the grow getting chopped already! 😆 I'm really trying to get back to everyone. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 congratulations canna! I'll never forget space panda! 😆
Space Panda will return.......
Next grow the captains cali blue and some papaya candy.
The following grow is space Panda and Cindy man x okie I am hyped.
Hopefully have a battle of the frost with this one

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I'll do a chop post, they are probably coming down today, not as much amber as I would like but I'm ready to move on. Gotta get the next run up and going. Some final pics ✌
Today is day 62 of flower

20240210 204021
20240210 204016
20240210 204001
20240209 205510
20240209 205506
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Damn I missed a lot of the grow getting chopped already! 😆 I'm really trying to get back to everyone. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 congratulations canna! I'll never forget space panda! 😆
What up dragon? 👊 🐲
I'm gonna put up my next grow up soon featuring papaya candy and the captains own cali blue if you are Interested. I think im way behind on your grows, how goes it?

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
What up dragon? 👊 🐲
I'm gonna put up my next grow up soon featuring papaya candy and the captains own cali blue if you are Interested. I think im way behind on your grows, how goes it?
I'll ch3ck it out dude. Been trying to catch up on what everyone doing but I've got my own plants...you know how it goes. 🤪 😆 yea lmk when ya plan to plant that space panda again. 🐼 how was the smoke on it anyhow? I read its like chocolate and tobacco. True or no?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I'll ch3ck it out dude. Been trying to catch up on what everyone doing but I've got my own plants...you know how it goes. 🤪 😆 yea lmk when ya plan to plant that space panda again. 🐼 how was the smoke on it anyhow? I read its like chocolate and tobacco. True or no?
It had some gas, some fruit, but nothing crazy terp wise. Having said that its strong AF, it's mostly indica, but it still induced occasional anxiety from it. I literally had 90% for my other buds still left when I ran out of the 🐼 😂 so yea it 🔥

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
For sure it's 🔥, I figured you had because you run everything 😂 it's fun to follow your grows but also difficult to keep up with them
Tell me about it. 🤪
Bro it’s nutty. And now I go get all these regs splashed……I have trouble following my grow.
I should really start keeping notes again.

Naaaaaaah. 😆
Hey! When you chopping?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Tell me about it. 🤪
Bro it’s nutty. And now I go get all these regs splashed……I have trouble following my grow.
I should really start keeping notes again.

Naaaaaaah. 😆
Hey! When you chopping?
I'm debating about today or tomorrow after work. The trichs could probably go another week easy but I'm over it. I wanna run my next plants , I'm ready to the point where if the seeds popped now I'm good to run except for drying these things. I know if I wait a day though it might save me a few days on the back end of the dry though, I hate when it takes 2 weeks to dry.

Top Bottom