Kingboy Genetics Seed Drop Available Soon!

• Thread starter Kingboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
I'm sure it will be Fire, KB. Do u got any pics of the Green Ribbon in flower? I been wanting to run that strain forever! I think the Fire Alien will cut back on the stretch and flower time.
Hey Rival, I do have a recent pic of the Green Ribbon. I'll get it up soon. -KB

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Much appreciated, bro. I can't wait to see them pics.

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Id be cool to see the male in his prime ready to gets down. Its your backbone so i wanted to see how studly he looked

Fire Alien Kush Male
FAK male

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She's a real beauty, KB! I def wanna run that cut sooner or later. The Grand Ribbon aka Butter is on my wanted list also. Have u ran that cut b4?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I've never seen it. I assume its granddaddy purple x green ribbon (S1)?
Ur right on the GDP x Green Ribbon. Not sure if it was a fem X or m/f X. Super tasty ass herb, bro. It's around Nor Cal. Trying to get a cut from a freiend of a friend of a friend. LOL.

KZombie

KZombie

Hello Kingboy will you be having a drop for 2015 I missed out on the Blackberry Kush X FAK and I would love to have some in my garden it looks amazing

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

-Kryptonite x Fire Alien Kush this strain takes my interest is there anymore info on it and are the seeds feminised finding auction a little daunting

Skunked

Skunked

Would love to buy the blackberry Kush x GR if you're still around man? Or anyone knows...

Latest posts

Top Bottom