Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cadydid420

Cadydid420

Great advice from all. All i can add is go slow.
Feel like its going to take forever to tie them all down. Man it was crowded before, holy cow its gonna be tight squeeze. Feels weird letting side branches grow up and then bending them over also to grow more side branches growing up from side branches. Wont this second set growing up be super thin?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Feel like its going to take forever to tie them all down. Man it was crowded before, holy cow its gonna be tight squeeze. Feels weird letting side branches grow up and then bending them over also to grow more side branches growing up from side branches. Wont this second set growing up be super thin?

If you can keep up they shouldnt be too thin. This is how the plants reward us when we garden well.

Have to learn how to manage our space. Takes some runs. You will find your method. We all went through it.

I bend most plants by week 2 of 12/12 then just manage the branches that grow too tall. Tons of pics in my thread of training and blooming plants.

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

If you can keep up they shouldnt be too thin. This is how the plants reward us when we garden well.

Have to learn how to manage our space. Takes some runs. You will find your method. We all went through it.

I bend most plants by week 2 of 12/12 then just manage the branches that grow too tall. Tons of pics in my thread of training and blooming plants.
Im definitely still learning. Alot of my problem is i had hoped to have new lights by November. But work slowed down, then corona came along and put me completely out of work. I knew my time frame and hoped for the best and life kicked my ass. LOL. Things are a bit better now though. My mistakes in growing have surely taught me alot though; and all of you on here have been more then helpful. Thanks all

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im definitely still learning. Alot of my problem is i had hoped to have new lights by November. But work slowed down, then corona came along and put me completely out of work. I knew my time frame and hoped for the best and life kicked my ass. LOL. Things are a bit better now though. My mistakes in growing have surely taught me alot though; and all of you on here have been more then helpful. Thanks all

Always need to be learning. And when we think we know. The plants throw us a curve ball. :-)

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

Always need to be learning. And when we think we know. The plants throw us a curve ball. :-)
Ive looked over the grow pretty good. I honestly am not sure how this will work. I really want to jist tie them down, but i dont see that i have room for that. It really is super crowded in this scrog. I have a 10inch x 10 inch spot in the back right corner that has space due to me not spreading them properly throughout the scrog. But besides that one area.....if i tie them down i will literally have branches side by side, stealing space from one another. Definately over crowding. My fear is air surculation and all bud sites not competing for space with one another. Seems like a bud rot issue in the making. Im no expert, just wanna make sure this will work. What would be the downfall of trimming all the tops off every branch?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ive looked over the grow pretty good. I honestly am not sure how this will work. I really want to jist tie them down, but i dont see that i have room for that. It really is super crowded in this scrog. I have a 10inch x 10 inch spot in the back right corner that has space due to me not spreading them properly throughout the scrog. But besides that one area.....if i tie them down i will literally have branches side by side, stealing space from one another. Definately over crowding. My fear is air surculation and all bud sites not competing for space with one another. Seems like a bud rot issue in the making. Im no expert, just wanna make sure this will work. What would be the downfall of trimming all the tops off every branch?

Depends on how they handle the stress. Could be fine. Could cause reversals.

If you need to remove a plant to get proper conditions either bite the bullet or get creative.

I dont like nets and stationary plants. I look at it like a moving jigsaw puzzle. I move plants around as i water them and train and rotate as well. And i staggar them about 10 days to 2 weeks apart so i can fit more in flower room and harvest regularly.

basscaptain

basscaptain

If you need to remove a plant to get proper conditions either bite the bullet or get creative.

I dont like nets and stationary plants. I look at it like a moving jigsaw puzzle. I move plants around as i water them and train and rotate as well. And i staggar them about 10 days to 2 weeks apart so i can fit more in flower room and harvest regularly.
+1
you have to be able to change on the fly..... Try and stay on top of things but you have to just Do whatever you have to do........ man right now.... I really don't have a room but still making it work...

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

So true. I love it.
Lol i tried 5 plants 6 week veg in 3x2 and it got so full, one of my plants was crowded out and had to be trained in a L shape to fit in a corner 😆
Im staggering grows now but per room not per plant, but that little change should still basically double my harvests.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So true. I love it.
Lol i tried 5 plants 6 week veg in 3x2 and it got so full, one of my plants was crowded out and had to be trained in a L shape to fit in a corner 😆
Im staggering grows now but per room not per plant, but that little change should still basically double my harvests.

I cant fit more than 4 plants per 4x4 with 6 weeks veg. The more i tried the bigger they kept getting. First run ever was 5 plants in a 4x4 tent and there was still some space around the plants. Now only 3 fit like that sometimes.

Stressful but fun learning curve. :-)

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I cant fit more than 4 plants per 4x4 with 6 weeks veg. The more i tried the bigger they kept getting. First run ever was 5 plants in a 4x4 tent and there was still some space around the plants. Now only 3 fit like that sometimes.

Stressful but fun learning curve. :-)
Yeah I am only doing 4 each now also, but half the size of yours it sounds like 😳

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

Quick update I got my order paid for on 5/19 and tracking already shows packages are in my state and delivery scheduled for the 26th pretty impressive 👍

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

Yeah, its alot faster then what i thought too. I placed order on 5/17. Its for 4 of the 240w lm301h leds. The order was split into to packages. The first packeage arrived on 5/22. The 2nd part of my order was held up in Hong Kong for 3 days, but at the moment its in Missouri. Itll be here on may 26th, tuesday. Not bad, i used FedEx. There super easy to put together and there brighter then anything ive ever seen. I mean one of them will blind u for a good minute. See nothing but a million spots everywhere u look. Last time i look directly at the light. LOL.

threatco

threatco

I was hit with my local sales tax and a smaller import fee bringing lights to Canada, had to pay UPS that before delivery.

threatco

threatco

Had to pay it on UPS.com

Someone suggested I could have asked Abby to write a different price on the import form, but I did not think of doing that at the time.

AngmohGrowz

AngmohGrowz

Hello Everyone.. I'm new as a member to these forums but have been browsing in the background for several months.

I ran my first grow under a Bestva 1500w. I managed 132 grams from 4 plants in a 4x4. It was a great learning experience - especially that my light is a piece of shit.

For my second grow I ran 4 autos all starting under the light. I put one outside after ten days, and another 5 days after that. My intention was to kinda experiment with the sun vs. the light. The sun was obviously exciting compared to that piece of shit light. About a month in to my 2nd grow the Bestva burned out, and of course they aren't honoring the warranty. So all 4 plants were sitting outside. Now of course this is not a good idea as it's not legal where I'm at, but lockdown worked very well for that. I've finished 3 autos and the 4th is near ready.

So now it's time to order a new light!

I've been quoted $762.95 including $95 shipping for 2 x 320w w55 strip lights with Samsung 301H, Cree, and UV/IR. This will put me at 640w for my 4x4. I feel like I'm being over quoted based on what I see others paying on this forum. Thoughts?

My next step will be to cool my grow tent. My temps are 80+ with no light. I'm contemplating a 1hp portable aircon or using c02. I don't like that the aircon takes up so much space, and I can't find any options for something half that size. I don't need 12,000 BTU aircon capability. Half of that would be more than enough. I like that I can actually take advantage of my naturally high temps if I use c02. Much more research to do....

I am very much looking forward to the Kingbrite lights. I will be running 4 plants (white widow, alaskan purplse haze, super skunk, and northern lights

Top Bottom