Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TaimerPots

TaimerPots

generally people only buy from kingbrite and meijiu. That light i don't know bro, i don't think these two companies sell that product. The flower footprint is 5x5 and veg is 8x8 so it says... id need to see ppfds.and even so it can't be trusted
After some research I found that the cri ( color rendering index) is kinda at 88% while more high end fixtures are in the 90's but the flux is off the charts and the color is good. Since in using the smaller tent I dont believe suffer from the lower cri percentage

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

After some research I found that the cri ( color rendering index) is kinda at 88% while more high end fixtures are in the 90's but the flux is off the charts and the color is good. Since in using the smaller tent I dont believe suffer from the lower cri percentage
Screenshot 20200530 164234 Drive

threatco

threatco

The rails are in two sections with a joining tile in the middle for a total of 7' long. The lights are 12.5" wide with an 8" space in the middle for an over all width of 33" there is a 5" gap between the tiles going long ways down the rail.

Wow. I would love to know the par results under those bad boys.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Hello everyone, i have been doing alot of research on quantum boards and every time i settle on a light i find something else or read something negative from a customer review .SMH. I have been in contact with Vicky from Kingbrite and Jane from Geeklight. I like the look of the geeklight but they have only sold 200,000 $ vs. Kingbrites 1,250,000 $. to be honest i never heard of either company before i decided to start a grow op. i have never bought a grow light before and all this info has my head spinning. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. i plan on doing a 3x3 or 4x4.

Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

I bought my quantum boards from kingbrite. I've only heard good reviews about them. Everything I have read about quantum boards has been good. Any where from 5 to 10 ounces with them . I bought 3500k as it can used start to finish.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Yeah I hear 3500k is a better full cycle light. And that is exactly what I want. But then I hear posts where people say 3000k produced better buds? Idk enough to call bs on that.

Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

Yeah I hear 3500k is a better full cycle light. And that is exactly what I want. But then I hear posts where people say 3000k produced better buds? Idk enough to call bs on that.
3000k has more red so yes its better for budding. 4000k and up is for flower and 3000k to 2700k is solely for flower . That's why I went 35 split the difference as ad a full run

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you have one light go with 3k. Flower lighting is far more important than veg. Almost all the strains nowadays are very compact anyways and a bit of stretch won't hurt at all. 2-3 240w fixtures will kill it in a 4x4.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

If you have one light go with 3k. Flower lighting is far more important than veg. Almost all the strains nowadays are very compact anyways and a bit of stretch won't hurt at all. 2-3 240w fixtures will kill it in a 4x4.
If was to go with a 2x4 tent will one 320w Qb be enough to grow quality bud?

StefanWolf

StefanWolf

To be honest I find the prices of the 240w better. 2 240ws are a better deal then that 1 480w. Better spread too.

I agree with what aqua said about the spectrum. Plain 4000k or 5000k boards are about 149 ish canadian a pop for a 240w though and the veg footprint goes a long way. No reason not to to get one or 2 for your tent and get flower boards as well. I think for the price its worth the small investment.

320w in a 2x4 is enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom