Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

wow you guys really do make it hard on yourselfs........... all these v1-v4 is the same thing..............................

buy a 3500k in301b or H if you want something to run start to finish..........................

3000k in cree yes there worth the extra money

I would not just buy the uv ir unit....................... if your looking to use it all the way though.........................................

if I had to pick at this point

for the same price I would buy the 301b with cree in 3000k and run it alll the way............

the uv ir are nice but they need help..... so I run 1 next to there CHEAP 301B 3500K...............

again just my 2 cents worth but man from what I seen there alll the same.....................................I think they screwed up with all these V3,v4's it's made it hard to pick.......so fast but what do I know.....

If I was to do it again I would buy all there 110.00$$$$ qb's in 3500k and run....... add some Red and Blue if you like and go.....................................

I would buy there strips of they were cheaper or had the $$$$$$ also..............................................................

I wish I liked anything as much as you like ellipses. 😄

basscaptain

basscaptain

I wish I liked anything as much as you like ellipses. 😄
I had to look that up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oh well we all have our problems............................................................................. spelling and reading is 1 of mine.......................................
😆😉🙃🧐😎

william76

william76

Your not a zensunni wanderer!,your a tlielaxu facedancer,friend of scytales by anychance?.Hehe,76

Conky

Conky

awesome thank you guys for the help. I'll go with these basic one i posted which will do the job and much cheaper than others with UV/LG . Might consider CREE tho.

If i plan to do start from finish in that room. (At first i wanted to do only flowering and do veg outside of my room but i ain't sure if that'll be an option)

So i will either go with 2x 3500k and 2x 3000k or all 3000k. Maybe all 3500k for my 4x8. Not too sure yet.

FourthCity

FourthCity

These all were vegged or currently are being vegged under the basic kingbrite v3 4000k with just the 301h diodes, no uv or far red. It is what it is.

Ayahuasca Purple
Ap 1

Ap 2

Gelat.OG
Gog 1

Gog 2

Purple Queen
Pq 1

Pq 2

(Clockwise From Top Left) Slurricane, LSD, K98 Bubba Kush, Key Lime Kush
Vt

Beersponge

Beersponge

In a 4x2 tent would it make sense to order a couple of the 125w same specs as the 240w? I could also leave one or both of the 1000w LEDs vegging in for flower with these. Or get 2 of the 240w and if so would that be to much for this narrow space? Thanks guys awesome read so far and am planning ahead for some flower lights.

FourthCity

FourthCity

In a 4x2 tent would it make sense to order a couple of the 125w same specs as the 240w? I could also leave one or both of the 1000w LEDs vegging in for flower with these. Or get 2 of the 240w and if so would that be to much for this narrow space? Thanks guys awesome read so far and am planning ahead for some flower lights.
I would get the 240 watt that comes with one ballast and two heatsinks. You wont be able to dim each panel separately but you will still be able to raise and lower them independently.

Beersponge

Beersponge

So with that would you use the lights I already have with it or just use the one 240w for flower?

Thanks 🍺

FuqStik

FuqStik

Do you use UV and IR during veg as well? I'm running a 3000K from veg to flower with the UV / IR switches. Or are they just for flowering?

FourthCity

FourthCity

So with that would you use the lights I already have with it or just use the one 240w for flower?

Thanks 🍺
One 240 watt light with the two panels would be enough for the 4x2 for veg and flower by itself. If you wanted you could run two (four total panels, 480 total watts) lights for superior coverage, this would also produce less heat and last longer because you don't need to run them at full power/brightness. If you are going to get new lights I would just replace the one you have, I don't think it would be worthwhile trying to integrate the old with the new.

Top Bottom