Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beersponge

Beersponge

One 240 watt light with the two panels would be enough for the 4x2 for veg and flower by itself. If you wanted you could run two (four total panels, 480 total watts) lights for superior coverage, this would also produce less heat and last longer because you don't need to run them at full power/brightness. If you are going to get new lights I would just replace the one you have, I don't think it would be worthwhile trying to integrate the old with the new.
Thanks for your input. Appreciate the information.🍺

Beersponge

Beersponge

The guys that own the V2 240w QBs, what is the dimensions of the light. From what I'm seeing is 24"×8". But they dont appear to 2ft long or maybe it's just me.

FourthCity

FourthCity

The guys that own the V2 240w QBs, what is the dimensions of the light. From what I'm seeing is 24"×8". But they dont appear to 2ft long or maybe it's just me.
Im pretty sure the individual 120 watt panels are 12"x8". My 240w has the two separate heatsinks so 24"x8" and I would imagine the single heatsink 240w is probably the same dimensions.

FuqStik

FuqStik

So do I use the UV & IR during veg as well? 24/7? Or just during flower

FourthCity

FourthCity

So do I use the UV & IR during veg as well? 24/7? Or just during flower
I would get the panels without uv/ir. UV and IR will not make a difference unless all other factors of your grow are very well dialed in and even then the difference is very small. There is also no benefit to running any of your lights 24/7, 18/6 for veg and 12/12 for flower is ideal. If you already have the panels you can leave the ir on if it has its own switch. As far as the uv goes I haven't seen anyone that I trust show how to consistently and effectively use it to improve their crop so I can't really help you there.

Beersponge

Beersponge

So the price difference in UV IR boards are pretty well the exact same as the Cree boards. Should I go for the the UV IR or just go with the Cree? Longevity in mind, growing for personal use, so I dont need the extra yield. But do want the quality.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So the price difference in UV IR boards are pretty well the exact same as the Cree boards. Should I go for the the UV IR or just go with the Cree? Longevity in mind, growing for personal use, so I dont need the extra yield. But do want the quality.
Cree. The UV created from led in those lights is nothing more than a marketing gimmick.

Beersponge

Beersponge

Any tips or tricks to avoid the import tax in Canada? I was thinking of sending fed ex as I seem to get dinged the times before comin via UPS. Might slip through with a different service but I guess that's the way she goes sometimes. Will ask Vicky to lower the invoice to maybe avoid a higher total if it does get tagged on the way.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Any tips or tricks to avoid the import tax in Canada? I was thinking of sending fed ex as I seem to get dinged the times before comin via UPS. Might slip through with a different service but I guess that's the way she goes sometimes. Will ask Vicky to lower the invoice to maybe avoid a higher total if it does get tagged on the way.
Not sure bro.

Beersponge

Beersponge

Here is what I settled on. Grabbed a small one to test out aswell. See how long it takes to show up1😁

Screenshot 20200730 033629 Alibabacom
Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

you will be Happy with that...... if Vicky doesn't add the wire and I'm sure she will............ just cut a ext cord and make 2 form it 10ft or so max....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just an overservation but...

People who have ran chinese lights and then fucking hate them : Everyone

People who just ran them for the first time and think there the shit : everyone

People who learn after they fuck up and relalize chinese made shit is garbage and you played ya self : everyone.

Have ya cake, then eat it too :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Looking great man... I was worried about the stretch. Looks like you have room to pull those up 👍

Your such a Canadian it hurts :P

Your omg im so sorry i dont mean to do this but.. lol

Plz stop being so diplomatic ugh :P

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

Looking great man... I was worried about the stretch. Looks like you have room to pull those up 👍
Ya still have another 10inches if I needed it before im at max trying to stay as close as i can to see how much they will take before I see any stress or bleaching so far none I'm about 2 clicks back on the dimmer so there at about 85 - 90 % power 1500ppms on gas 2.4ec on the feed par meter says 1600 - 1900 ish depending where its at. Also I didnt have the second trellis on on the first pic that went on 14" above the bottom filled it nicely just about to start kicking the Tea brew to them twice weekly too.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ya still have another 10inches if I needed it before im at max trying to stay as close as i can to see how much they will take before I see any stress or bleaching so far none I'm about 2 clicks back on the dimmer so there at about 85 - 90 % power 1500ppms on gas 2.4ec on the feed par meter says 1600 - 1900 ish depending where its at. Also I didnt have the second trellis on on the first pic that went on 14" above the bottom filled it nicely just about to start kicking the Tea brew to them twice weekly too.
Wow that's blasting some serious light... No pistils browning or leaf bleaching yet? That's gotta happen soon I would think. But yeah if they handle it go at em.

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

Wow that's blasting some serious light... No pistils browning or leaf bleaching yet? That's gotta happen soon I would think. But yeah if they handle it go at em.
If I see some I'll let ya know until then keep the lights on an as close as ya can 😎

Top Bottom