Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

king britt and geeklight are not the same company so will i tell you it is ok you dont like me but dont dont tell me shit have you travel in china i have and all i tell thc farmer you can trust i dont make money i only help and i dont help china company

Nobody said they were. We are saying the fixtures are the exact same as kingbrite. Made in the same factories. Maybe assembled by different people, but most likely they are all assembled by the same people, rebranded and resold by several companies..

Sorry but the rest of what you said is incoherent, not that it matters. Sounds like chest thumping anyways. So its probably better for you that we dont understand it.

chiguy

chiguy

Anybody have any shipping quotes to compare? I ordered 2 units to Chicago 2 months ago and shipping was $155. Just went to order 3 more units and Vivi said $310. At $155 for 2, figured shipping for 3 would be $232.50 ish. Let me know what you guys think.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Anybody have any shipping quotes to compare? I ordered 2 units to Chicago 2 months ago and shipping was $155. Just went to order 3 more units and Vivi said $310. At $155 for 2, figured shipping for 3 would be $232.50 ish. Let me know what you guys think.
Shipping prices are and have been going up due to flu. No idea if/when they will start to decline

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The american sellers already have the cost of shipping parts from china built into their prices, the kingbrites are still far less expensive even with shipping.

With $150 shipping the shenzen deal is about the same as a $300 with free shipping american seller.

And if you use budget led or some ebay builders you get osram reds and top bin matched diodes too.

I never thought i would ever see anyone defend chinese factories.

FourthCity

FourthCity

With $150 shipping the shenzen deal is about the same as a $300 with free shipping american seller.

And if you use budget led or some ebay builders you get osram reds and top bin matched diodes too.

I never thought i would ever see anyone defend chinese factories.
Not defending them, it just is what it is. $150 shipping is not a blanket shipping charge, its what chiguy was quoted for multiple lights. Im just not seeing the same products for less money stateside but if or when I do you can bet thats what I would be recommending.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not defending them, it just is what it is. $150 shipping is not a blanket shipping charge, its what chiguy was quoted for multiple lights. Im just not seeing the same products for less money stateside but if or when I do you can bet thats what I would be recommending.

I didnt say less money and the shipping was 2 units for $310.

Most of the resellers and “builders” do 240w boards for $300 shipped.

I was looking at budgetgrowlights in Michigan for an example.

FourthCity

FourthCity

I didnt say less money and the shipping was 2 units for $310.

Most of the resellers and “builders” do 240w boards for $300 shipped.

I was looking at budgetgrowlights in Michigan for an example.
I got two 240w kingbrite 4000k 301h lights for $322 shipped in June. I checked today the product and shipping prices are still the same. Kingbrite's lights may not be the best but at roughly half the price of their competitors they offer a good value so long as you are not hung up on the country they come from.

chiguy

chiguy

Just to clarify, I got 2 480w Kingbrites for $590 + $155 shipping =$745 total, a month ago. Very happy with the deal, and the lights. Just wanted to see if anyone had ordered recently, and if so, what they paid for shipping, because now they want $310 to ship 3 units. I will still probably buy them because I really do like the lights, and I guess its really only about 78 bucks more than I was expecting. What are some stateside quantum board options? I would love another resource besides alibaba for quality affordable led's. Thanks for the input.

FourthCity

FourthCity

Just to clarify, I got 2 480w Kingbrites for $590 + $155 shipping =$745 total, a month ago. Very happy with the deal, and the lights. Just wanted to see if anyone had ordered recently, and if so, what they paid for shipping, because now they want $310 to ship 3 units. I will still probably buy them because I really do like the lights, and I guess its really only about 78 bucks more than I was expecting. What are some stateside quantum board options? I would love another resource besides alibaba for quality affordable led's. Thanks for the input.
Shipping for six sets of the 240 watt units (same watts as three 480w) is $170, you could save money on shipping and get better light coverage. I think the heatsinks on the 240s are a little nicer too, your 480s have the flat style, no fins right?

chiguy

chiguy

Shipping for six sets of the 240 watt units (same watts as three 480w) is $170, you could save money on shipping and get better light coverage. I think the heatsinks on the 240s are a little nicer too, your 480s have the flat style, no fins right?

That's actually a pretty good idea. Yes I have the flat heat sink, no fins. I will ask Vivi for a quote. Why do you think the shipping is so much cheaper for the 240's?

chiguy

chiguy

Yo fourth, you on the west coast? And who do you deal with at Kingbrite? Only reason I ask is I Vivi just quoted me 190 shipped for 6 240's. Either your a little further qest than me, or vivi gettin a little extra off me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom