Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FowlGrows

FowlGrows

I really like how you have literally slung the old light to the curb!
Dimmed to about 75% at 32" from canopy right now. I will let the plants grow towards the light and increase the light as they start entering the flowering stage.

Going to leave the 600w led incase I need to supplement more lighting

FowlGrows

FowlGrows

This 240w does run a little warm. My ac infinity fan is set to keep my tent around 75* as a high and it doesn't seem to have gone over that. Might add a small fan blowing over the light or try to move the driver outside of the tent.

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

Hey all, brand new here, but i hope to be of value, still a noob at this.Have a few questions for everyone. Im about to order 6 -240 w LM301H lights through kingbrite. Im dealling with Vicky Song, is this the right Vicky? My lights come to $690 @ 115 each. After shipping cost my total is $875. Ive only received a quote to pay. I dont know who is shipping. Vicky did that part, didnt know i could choose. Besides the $875, what other fees will i need to worry about, import, customs, taxes, alibaba fees. I just dont want any surprises with cost.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Hey all, brand new here, but i hope to be of value, still a noob at this.Have a few questions for everyone. Im about to order 6 -240 w LM301H lights through kingbrite. Im dealling with Vicky Song, is this the right Vicky? My lights come to $690 @ 115 each. After shipping cost my total is $875. Ive only received a quote to pay. I dont know who is shipping. Vicky did that part, didnt know i could choose. Besides the $875, what other fees will i need to worry about, import, customs, taxes, alibaba fees. I just dont want any surprises with cost.

Howdy man, yeah thats Vicky.
My order was around 800.00 and the customs form said 90.00 so no customs to US.
Enjoy the new brightness at a budget.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Only "extra" fee I received was the credit card transaction charge when I processed my payment through Alibaba. No customs fee or anything other "hidden" fee. Like SkunkyDunk said, enjoy your new brightness .... at a budget.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nothing extra here shipping was it! Might wanna get a pair shades though ! Lmao that’s a lot of light

FowlGrows

FowlGrows

No fees here in the US. I would advise shipment through UPS, took only 4 days to get from China to Alaska and to Oklahoma. As others have said get some sunshade as these truly are BRITE.

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

Howdy man, yeah thats Vicky.
My order was around 800.00 and the customs form said 90.00 so no customs to US.
Enjoy the new brightness at a budget.
Thanks for the info everyone. Much needed sigh of relief

Last edited:
Cadydid420

Cadydid420

Nothing extra here shipping was it! Might wanna get a pair shades though ! Lmao that’s a lot of light
I know. LOL. I know i could get away with 3 or 4. I have a 4x5 area with 4 plants, running a scrog (1st time). But i want the lights to last, so i filled the area with the lights and thought maybe run them no more then 50 to 60 %. Is this still to much? Plus i want to start perpetual grows, have some in veg, some in flower. Hope my plan works out.. Ive been wanting these lights for a while, finally talked my wife into it. I planted waaaaayy back on september 2019. Yeah i know these bad boys been vegging for a long time. Ive got 4 plants they completely filled up the room.

FowlGrows

FowlGrows

Been thinking about ordering a Meijiu myself. Seen reviews that the cooling is much better over kingbrite with the thicker heatsinks. Keep us updated

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

Another question for anyone using emmerson effect...
The 6 -240 w lm301 h have an option to get them with or without the 660nm. I am thinking about getting 2 qb52 emmerson effect leds also. I know the ratio for emerson effect is 2:1. The qb52 has that exactly i believe. If i get the 240 w with the 660nm would it mess up that ratio?
Should i get the lm301h with out red and add emmerson effect?
Should i get the lm301h with the 660nm and the emerson? Or dont get emmerson effect leds at all?

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

I am about to order 6x Meijiu lights.
3x 4000k lm301h
3x 3000k lm301h + 660... unsure whether to get epistar or osram.

15mm heatsinks and better wiring. will let you guys know how these compare to my kingbrites
I had looked at alot of meijius light. Most are 15 mm compared to kingbrite being 10mm. Osram is better then epistar, but more money usually.
I am about to order 6x Meijiu lights.
3x 4000k lm301h
3x 3000k lm301h + 660... unsure whether to get epistar or osram.

15mm heatsinks and better wiring. will let you guys know how these compare to my kingbrites
The 660 cree on the lm301h is superior to all, or so I hear(no personal experience). But they are even more money. Id love to have the ones with the cree but i settled with the Epiled. But im honestly still deciding on lm301h 3500k with the 660nm red or the one with no red at all. I was going to go with Meijiu, but on this site and a couple others I heard mixed reviews; mostly with warranty stuff. I really did like the idea of the thicker heat sink and i like the idea of getting a personalized logo etched into the heatsink as well. I think kingbrite offers that also, but youd have to buy quite a few, i think it said 100.

Cadydid420

Cadydid420

No fees here in the US. I would advise shipment through UPS, took only 4 days to get from China to Alaska and to Oklahoma. As others have said get some sunshade as these truly are BRITE.
I spoke with Vicky last noght she said shipping has gone up because of corona virus. She said right now UPS is slow like 15 to 20 days. I asked who she was using with my order but she has yet to reply

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I spoke with Vicky last noght she said shipping has gone up because of corona virus. She said right now UPS is slow like 15 to 20 days. I asked who she was using with my order but she has yet to reply

My last order took 29 days to get to me.
It was through UPS.
But once UPS had possesion of them it was only 3 days.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
If you arent afraid of quantum boards... Maybe this may be another option for you guys... Theres a bit of assembly (wiring drivers to boards aka the same thing) but this guy is willing to take the time to walk you through it (even over the phone)... and the prices are right, he told me he stocks everything in Tennesee so no long turn around times, and stands behind his stuff. @Jamie73 shared the same sentinment in this thread a month ago, but I just assumed it was a shop owner selling his product... This was much more than that, this guy is a straight up savant.... I am building a 3x3 veg board with 800 diodes and 250 watt driver and it cost me 200 bucks. If you cant figure out by now if thats a good deal or not, hanging out in this thread.... I cant help you but I can try LOL

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
If you arent afraid of quantum boards... Maybe this may be another option for you guys... Theres a bit of assembly (wiring drivers to boards aka the same thing) but this guy is willing to take the time to walk you through it (even over the phone)... and the prices are right, he told me he stocks everything in Tennesee so no long turn around times, and stands behind his stuff. @Jamie73 shared the same sentinment in this thread a month ago, but I just assumed it was a shop owner selling his product... This was much more than that, this guy is a straight up savant.... I am building a 3x3 veg board with 800 diodes and 250 watt driver and it cost me 200 bucks. If you cant figure out by now if thats a good deal or not, hanging out in this thread.... I cant help you but I can try LOL

@1diesel1 can you delete this post here please. Wrong thread.

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

Vicky made me talk to Vivi sad face.. Any one ever slow boat anything b4 was wondering how truly slow it is, if ups is taking 20+ days right now vivi just quoted me $210 slow boat or $700 for DHL.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Vicky made me talk to Vivi sad face.. Any one ever slow boat anything b4 was wondering how truly slow it is, if ups is taking 20+ days right now vivi just quoted me $210 slow boat or $700 for DHL.
From what I hear from friends 4weeks roughly can be sooner could be later.

Top Bottom