Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

will do. so i guess it's all normal procedure with these request yes? I'm right on when i say it's to get a bigger cut for herself and better deal for me which i'm all good with. ty btw !
yes that is normal. Vicky did the same thing with my order.

BigCube

BigCube

Would 3 of the 480's be better than 5 240's

3 480's would be overkill. But that's not a bad thing. They have dimmers.

Basically you want around 35w a sq foot. But lm301 quantum boards seem to do better than your average led fixture.

4x8x35=1120

480's would be easier to setup with only 2 fixtures and 960 is close enough for lm301's. But... we are suggesting using 240w fixtures so you an spread the light out more evenly. They also cost a bit less and shipping isnt as bad cause they are smaller. Also if you get 4 or 5 units, you may be able to get a deal.

Ultimately it's up to you, yes 2 x 480 will work, but it will be JUST getting you there in a 4x8. 3 is much too much and you would be dimming them, which is good for the lifetime of the fixture.

If it was me, I would get 5 240's and hang them longways evenly across the 8 feet. That puts you at 1200w giving you 80 excess over the 35w sq ft rule. As they are lm301's and seem to put out more light per watt than most LEDs, the 35w per sq ft rule should be more like 30w per sq ft. So you would dim them down still.

Good luck 👍if you meet the wattage requirements, it's more about spreading that light evenly across your footprint to get a full, even, and consistent canopy.

bigd0776

bigd0776

3 480's would be overkill. But that's not a bad thing. They have dimmers.

Basically you want around 35w a sq foot. But lm301 quantum boards seem to do better than your average led fixture.

4x8x35=1120

480's would be easier to setup with only 2 fixtures and 960 is close enough for lm301's. But... we are suggesting using 240w fixtures so you an spread the light out more evenly. They also cost a bit less and shipping isnt as bad cause they are smaller. Also if you get 4 or 5 units, you may be able to get a deal.

Ultimately it's up to you, yes 2 x 480 will work, but it will be JUST getting you there in a 4x8. 3 is much too much and you would be dimming them, which is good for the lifetime of the fixture.

If it was me, I would get 5 240's and hang them longways evenly across the 8 feet. That puts you at 1200w giving you 80 excess over the 35w sq ft rule. As they are lm301's and seem to put out more light per watt than most LEDs, the 35w per sq ft rule should be more like 30w per sq ft. So you would dim them down still.

Good luck 👍if you meet the wattage requirements, it's more about spreading that light evenly across your footprint to get a full, even, and consistent canopy.
Thank you for your reply and advice i will email vicky to get a new quote cheers

Conky

Conky

question to my fellow Canadians. She's asking me if i want US 120v plugs. Is it the same as we use in Canada?

basscaptain

basscaptain

Can anyone give me Vicky's email... Asking for a friend 😁
whatever... get a 240w for 107.50 and rock it.... you know you could of got that info form me...

Something Fishy is going on here...And I'll find out.. LOL

BigCube

BigCube

HI DOOBIE BRO ARE YOU OK so you only bay the next best i will have you bay the best you understand me but to many growers from usa will have king britt so you bay king britt i can se now my monster board give 30% more so nice plant wait and se i think i will give you a monster board so you can tell all the old man from denmark you can trust but i also like king britt sorry monster board are the best HA HA SE YOU DOOBIE BRO BEST REGARDS HENNING

Links to this monster board?

FourthCity

FourthCity

my monster board give 30% more
I would love to see the tests you did comparing your lights to kingbrite, maybe you could start a geeklight thread and show us? That said its a little distasteful if not against the forum rules trying to advertise your lights in a review thread of one of your competitors, especially if you are not a forum vendor/sponsor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom