Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
unnerstall

unnerstall

Did you buy them off of Amazon or Alibaba? I can't seem to find the Alibaba link anymore, but If i recall correctly they were $8 a pop on there

userx1

userx1

That's what I do. I run 2 x 240w 3000k kingbrites. I then supplement red and UV when they are needed. On the sides is fine, that's where mine go.

I use these:

And
It all makes sense but I might still go with a single unit with reds. I am trying to adapt to the customs terror going on here and even if I would go with separate reds I would probably try to do it in one shipping with the board if it would not add much more to the shipping. The single 30usd red light you linked would cost me almost 60usd in a separate order.

Would getting the 288 board with 108 cree leds make no difference? Is there no benefit to having more reds? let's say compared to a 320w bar with 48 reds or with two separate supplemantal strips with 40 reds? If there is not much difference then getting the bar with 720 white leds and 48 reds and supplementing it later with two strips may be better. The appealing aspect of the 288 cree board for me was getting much more white and red leds in one unit with the total 864 leds. But after you said that the reds don't affect it most of the grow it made me reconsider and I wonder if the quantity of them would affect the grow positively. I'm in my first grow with an autoflower and I intend to grow autoflowers mostly if that makes a difference.

BigCube

BigCube

big cube so you are after me one more time you bay a shit light you pay 30$ you belive you have 36 w but you only have 18w if you give more power to high heat i think you only have 12w epistar you bay same light to 6$ in china your red 36w come also from china and big cube i never lie so fuck you king brite geeklight have the best emerson and 6pcs more china company have emerson the best light, 80% a all shit light from china will come to amazon so all growers from usa som not will bay in china can bay from amazon it is ok you dont like me but never call me a i lie and you are lucky i dont like you HAPPY NEW YEAR

You can find other posts here where I site they run on 22w as dictated by my voltmeter.

You said it was a fake light. You lied. It's not fake, it's real. Its 660nm, and 22w is close enough when you consider you only need 15% to 20% of your total wattage to be supplemental red. There are 18 1w red leds in the fixture. With the power supply overhead 20 to 22w is about where it should be. We all know led manufacturers use bloated wattage numbers.

You are a very hostile person. Anything that is not what you like is shit, and only the things you like are good..

If you want people to take what you have to say seriously, you need to work on your communication skills.
Dont say something isnt real when it is. Dont tell people to fuck off because they point out how you are wrong. And dont assume people said something they didn't.

If you act like a piece of shit, we will treat you and discard you as one. Grow up, get some tact and dont talk to people like you are better than them, when we can all see you're an asshole who is wrong.

I dont care about you or who you like. Why would anyone?

Last edited:
BigCube

BigCube

you tell you have 36w but you dont have so you lie i say fuck to you because you say i lie so you have problem if you have told from start my e 27 have 18w 1w dioder i will never contact you new growers trust you have 36w and many will bay you super light i have send 100pcs back to china same som you have but i will not contact you more but tell the tru

Wrong again. Show me where I said they are 36w.. I never said they were.
This exactly why I told you not to say people said things they never said. Cause I knew you would do this.

Maybe try learning a little bit before you shoot your mouth off like an uninformed ignorant person. The average bloom booster board is 18w to 24w. These bulbs are right in line with what other manufacturers offer.
You also do not need heatsink or driver.

I called you a liar cause you lied. And you lied again saying I said they were 36w, when we can all look back and see, i never did.

Calm down, engage your brain and think about shit before running your mouth off like an idiot. It's not rocket science.

BigCube

BigCube

to day at 8:46 you have send i use these light 36w red660nm so stop your shit brain i never lie but you think you are the big growers here on thc famer many have contact me and tell you are .......... so one more time .... ...

No I didn't. Quote it if you can...

BigCube

BigCube

No I didn't. Quote it if you can...

Didn't think so.

Also, I dont give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks about me.
The information I give is accurate, and if it wasnt i would admit it and change it in an instant. But nothing short of actual evidence will do it.

Not your childish petulant tantrums, not what some random asshole thinks about me and not your obvious nonsense. Prove literally anything you've accused me of or paint yourself as the moron you look like right now. IDC what you do. If you continue to lie, I will continue to refute your stupid ass. Other than that I dont give a shit what you say.

unnerstall

unnerstall

big cube so you are after me one more time you bay a shit light you pay 30$ you belive you have 36 w but you only have 18w if you give more power to high heat i think you only have 12w epistar you bay same light to 6$ in china your red 36w come also from china and big cube i never lie so fuck you king brite geeklight have the best emerson and 6pcs more china company have emerson the best light, 80% a all shit light from china will come to amazon so all growers from usa som not will bay in china can bay from amazon it is ok you dont like me but never call me a i lie and you are lucky i dont like you HAPPY NEW YEAR

Jesus dude, slow down. What red light would you recommend then buddy?

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

That's what I do. I run 2 x 240w 3000k kingbrites. I then supplement red and UV when they are needed. On the sides is fine, that's where mine go.

I use these:

And

How many of each of these do you run? The uv and red

BigCube

BigCube

page 59 you tell about your 36w red 660 nm i tell it fake light and you go amok i have told before my english are not so god so sorry i call your light fake light if you have told your light have 18w i have not contact you

Sorry, but you are wrong. I said this is what I use, then posted a link to amazon. I never said 36w I never said anything other than: This is what I use.
Everything else is a link from amazon.

In the future, so you know. The word "fake" means "not real" or "made up".
The only thing I needed to prove was that the light actually exists. I made no other claims.

sealab

sealab

Hello all, preparing for my first grow and doing some lights shopping. I have a 2x4 space, so will one 240w Kingsbrite board be sufficient for taking the whole tent through Veg/Flower?

I don't understand the differences between the different models of 240w boards, but maybe something like this.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

That one is okay. I would go for one with red Cree also. Yes it will be more expensive but I think it pays in the Long run.
The f series I think is more water resistant.
The bar series is a bit more expensive, might give a better spread of light. I would then go for 320w bar light.

Kingbrite is a safe choice anyway

BigCube

BigCube

A single 240w kingbrite would do well in a 2x4 I use a single 240w in each of my 3x3 tents, which is the same square footage. 👍

sealab

sealab

That one is okay. I would go for one with red Cree also. Yes it will be more expensive but I think it pays in the Long run.
The f series I think is more water resistant.
The bar series is a bit more expensive, might give a better spread of light. I would then go for 320w bar light.

Kingbrite is a safe choice anyway
Red Cree are red LED diodes manufactured by Cree, right? This is my first day learning about grow lights / LEDs.

From what I understand, you only want to turn on red LEDs for a few hours per day during the flower cycle, right? Can you toggle between Red/White spectrum?

sealab

sealab

Red Cree are red LED diodes manufactured by Cree, right? This is my first day learning about grow lights / LEDs.

From what I understand, you only want to turn on red LEDs for a few hours per day during the flower cycle, right? Can you toggle between Red/White spectrum?
I'm looking at probably picking up one of these, unless someone has a better suggestion.

Did some more research and now I understand 660nm red LEDs are helpful to my ladies throughout an entire grow.

What is the difference between 3000K/3500K/4000K?
Is it worth the extra $80 for Cree on a first grow? (Still not certain I understand what Cree is, and I've read through like 40 pages of this thread)

Last edited:
Top Bottom