Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Realgrower420

Realgrower420

Oops! We can't find the page you're looking for.
Back
Go to homepage
Here's some useful links
·Explore selected products inAll categories
·VisitMy Alibaba
You can also check out some of our recommend products below...

this is what mine says anyone know how to fix

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I checked it out to see if I could help you guys out. But kingbrite appears to be down on this end as well. It could be host problems on their servers.

Realgrower420

Realgrower420

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Meijiu is very similar to kingbrite. I got 480w kingbrite and 3x 240w meijiu. They are very similar. Meijiu feels q bit cheaper in build quality but very similar

Realgrower420

Realgrower420

Meijiu is very similar to kingbrite. I got 480w kingbrite and 3x 240w meijiu. They are very similar. Meijiu feels q bit cheaper in build quality but very similar
The shipping cost to South Africa is almost 3 times more

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Are there more danish people than you on this thread since you write in danish Henning? Just curious

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Any updates on these KingBrites from people who have purchased and used?

I am about to make the leap into LED and will be looking to fill a 12 x12 ft room

It is sounding more and more like KingBrite or Gravita... HLG if I can hunt down a good deal. SpiderFarmer?

Any other LED brands I should consider in this same price range?
I run 2x 240watt quantum boards for them and I love them. Cost me 400$ total for both lights!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Kingbrite 660W ,720W, 1000W Bar Light

Legit brand I love their quantum boards. The shipping is what’s gonna kill you on their bar style LEDs. I clicked on I believe the 720watt and it was like 250$ shipping. It seems their bar style LEDs are priced a lot higher than the QB that I may as well get another Mars hydro fc-e3000 from Amazon and get free shipping. When getting the QB it cost like 50$ or so for shipping which still made it cheaper than going with spider farmer or Mars. I hope they don’t start jacking up their prices with their other products…

viikinkihalme

viikinkihalme

10x10 tent, now deciding between 240w, 320w and 480w. Most interested about double heatsink 240w versions with 3x3 footrint, and putting 9 of those in there. How would it sound? Otherwise 5x 480w but I guess this is better?

FourthCity

FourthCity

10x10 tent, now deciding between 240w, 320w and 480w. Most interested about double heatsink 240w versions with 3x3 footrint, and putting 9 of those in there. How would it sound? Otherwise 5x 480w but I guess this is better?
That footprint is fine for veg but you really want at least 40 watts per square ft (16 240s in a 10x10) to give your plants what they will need in flower. The split heatsinks let you space each board more evenly while the larger boards cost more per watt after shipping due to their irregular shapes (or at least they did last time I checked)

viikinkihalme

viikinkihalme

That footprint is fine for veg but you really want at least 40 watts per square ft (16 240s in a 10x10) to give your plants what they will need in flower. The split heatsinks let you space each board more evenly while the larger boards cost more per watt after shipping due to their irregular shapes (or at least they did last time I checked)
Okay I see, so I need more wattages. Need to order 15 then, figured out a nice setup there with them.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Kingbrite 240watt quantum boards for the win!! I got the older model which is based off the SF2000. They are red fixtures with a thin heat sink like the spider farmer. Their newer model has a thicker heat sink similar to my viparspectra. These LEDs did a great job and I’m also a first time indoor grower. I had 2x 240watt fixtures and one was a viparspectra p1500 (150watt). The kingbrites performed amazingly I can’t imagine going anywhere else for “quantum boards”. Wish their bar style LEDs were more affordable but their QB is where the deal is. I don’t know the harvest total yet but these plants were lush growing under these lights I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good price high quality product.
446B85A0 99F2 43A1 B69E 31E1E844BB5B
A2D938E0 B844 414A 97BB EC69AD461140
00B18B45 1D86 49CA 8337 DFE1C7F30011
C501E5BC F3E4 473A A80F 1BD3B92FD9C0

casca

casca

Purpl pro says shes over 30. I'll take that 😎

Purpl pro says shes over 30. I'll take that 😎
The read is not incredibly accurate, (I'm a nerd). So a good smoking moisture content is between 10.5-11.25% (smooth). Your read indicates that your flower was 9.4%. This might seem insignificant but it is one full % point (or 10% of the overall moisture) under. This (for instance) could mean you are at around 27% THC (or 10% less than you think). When the flower is dry it has less moisture and less moisture means more concentrated compounds THC is one of them. I'm not saying you are doing this intentionally. It is an old trick dispensaries do where they send in crispy buds to labs to get a super high reading. anything over 25 is great man, so still something to be very proud of. The buds look spectacular, and you are a true photographer. Love the setup as well, what kind of lights are those? I'm configuring a new space right now using 24 1000 watt gorilla de pro's with a square wave output rather than sine wave (less buffeting = less stress supposedly). I've got 8 CMH bulbs in my lights mixed in so hoping for the best of both worlds. I'll post my pics when I'm a little further along (couple weeks). How do you like the PURPL? (Congratulations on that harvest it looks great).

Last edited:
thunder45

thunder45

Always love they way they look at night
i'm new to the forum but i read the full thread. I liked your set up and and you have great results, so I will try to replicate it in Brazil, but i I have some questions, if you can answer me.. what size of ft tall of your grow room? I read that you use co2, do you use an exhaust fan in this room with dimmer or is it completely sealed? Thanks and congratulations for the great results!!

Glassdub

Glassdub

I have four 240w quantum boards in a 5 x 5 x 80" tent. I pretty much do the same as @BigCube. Start at a dimmed setting and then brighten them as the grow progresses. I also have two 240w quantum boards in a 2.5 x 5 x 80." I'm just getting started with my winter run. This will be the 3rd grow with these lights.
I have the same size tent & 2 SF-2000s would 2 more of these properly flesh out my flowering?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I have the same size tent & 2 SF-2000s would 2 more of these properly flesh out my flowering?
You'll want at least 30 watts per square foot (Minimum light requirement in a 5 x 5 would be 750 watts during flower). My four quantum boards comes out to 960 watts or 38.40 watts per ft square. All my boards have dimmers. I've been happy with the results.I like the light spread using my 4 boards.

However, I'm running this light in my other 5 x 5: https://www.horizenhydroponics.com/grower-s-choice-roi-e720-led Due to the bar light design I get very similar results with it while using less energy.

Top Bottom