Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crustycorcus

crustycorcus

Got ya. Only ever used card of PP. Can't testify about wiring funds. Whatd you wind up picking up? Ordering a couple of 540w xplodes this weekend from Vivi

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

Interesting. Those are 365nm UVA right? I've been planning on trying UVB for a while, is the UVA just an IPM measure or does it actually contribute to flower or resin production?

Kevuk

Kevuk

I have a 240w Kingbrite with 301h.

What distance is best to keep these from the canopy in flower?

I’ve got a HLG light on the way. Will be interesting to compare them.

One thing I don’t like about my Kingbrite is how hot it is to touch when on full. Glad to read HLG run cooler.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I have a 240w Kingbrite with 301h.

What distance is best to keep these from the canopy in flower?

I’ve got a HLG light on the way. Will be interesting to compare them.

One thing I don’t like about my Kingbrite is how hot it is to touch when on full. Glad to read HLG run cooler.
The kingbrites I have don't run hot at all. I do have the drivers mounted outside my tent though and that could be the difference.

Distance:
18-24" during veg. I run at about 30%-50% on my dimmer until later in veg when I boost it to 75%

12-18" during flower also set at 100%. I start at about 18" and let the plant grow into the light. I keep doing that until I'm through the stretch. Then I'll stay around 8" -12" until harvest. How close you can get with your light is a variable. It's something you'll have to watch. Some strains don't like being super close to the light. Others love it.

Tommy626

Tommy626

I use HLG’s in half of my 10x10 you can see some of the results on my you tube channel.
@chronic Care
E8BFD2E7 ECD8 4736 AAD1 205F1492F699

S

Suckitandsee

I'm busy researching lights.
After two years living and trying to grow outdoors on a roof terrace in Amsterdam (with a lot of sunshine unusually), I have decided to bite the bullet and set up indoors.

Was looking at Kingbrite but don't like the shipping costs.

I can get this delivered for nothing by Friday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom