Kolossus & Anesthesia

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

Hey all!

thought I would share a couple of picts of my Sannies plants. These are the first plants I have ever grown from him. I popped a bunch of seeds, can't remember male to female ratios. I have two Kolossus that look very much different, and one Anesthesia. These will most likely be upcanned in a week or so, and then flipped 2-3 weeks after the upcan.

Any information on either of these strains/phenos/etc would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Kolossus Anesthesia

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Whaaaa! No responses? Come on peeps!
I don't have any info but I wanted to say those look healthy and I'm excited to see what happens with that anesthesia. I heard its some strong ass smoke. :)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hey all!

thought I would share a couple of picts of my Sannies plants. These are the first plants I have ever grown from him. I popped a bunch of seeds, can't remember male to female ratios. I have two Kolossus that look very much different, and one Anesthesia. These will most likely be upcanned in a week or so, and then flipped 2-3 weeks after the upcan.

Any information on either of these strains/phenos/etc would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
View attachment 271517 View attachment 271518
Looking good. Like to see what comes of anesthesia. Good choice.

I don't have any info but I wanted to say those look healthy and I'm excited to see what happens with that anesthesia. I heard its some strong ass smoke. :)

It is not hyped-up, overpriced un-tested gear. So probably wont draw that much attention here! ROfL..

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i have a bit of exp. with the kollosus.. i never got a keeper pheno,,just some big yielding mid grade plants..ive heard there is some fire in the kollosus..i have a very nice kollosus cross that is tasty and strong, but it has super skunk in it..sannies gear has a very unique taste :)

Patanjali

Patanjali

I don't have any info but I wanted to say those look healthy and I'm excited to see what happens with that anesthesia. I heard its some strong ass smoke.
clear.png

Thank Canada! I thought it looked tasty! It seems to be growing a little slower then the rest in veg.

Looking good. Like to see what comes of anesthesia. Good choice.

It is not hyped-up, overpriced un-tested gear.So probably wont draw that much attention here! ROfL..

Hehe... I know right? I didn't hear about Sannies for the longest time. Now all I hear are amazing things about his genetics. I did the Barney's Farm/Greenhouse thing, boy what a mistake that was!

i have a bit of exp. with the kollosus.. i never got a keeper pheno,,just some big yielding mid grade plants..ive heard there is some fire in the kollosus..i have a very nice kollosus cross that is tasty and strong, but it has super skunk in it..sannies gear has a very unique taste
clear.png
Thanks Jim! As with most large producing varieties, that is the question. Is it going to be strong/tasty enough to still be a viable strain. I had also thought about hybridizing it with a stronger potency male.

I did get a little over anxious and I transplanted everything yesterday and the day before. I'm still going to let them veg as long as I can stand it before I flip em 12/12.

Thanks all!
Patan-

619ster

619ster

I wonder how much potency would be bumped if Kollosus was crossed to The White? And if it would still keep those big yielding tendancies? It has great hybrid potential from the sounds.

Too funny leadsled LMFAO!!! I wonder if Sannie started charging $200 a pack and had a team of internet hype squad, would his strains get more recognition? HAHA I do always trip out how the hype can make some mediocre strains seem like heaven.

Nice cross tattojim! I sure do see that Super Skunk structure in her.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I wonder how much potency would be bumped if Kollosus was crossed to The White? And if it would still keep those big yielding tendancies? It has great hybrid potential from the sounds.

Too funny leadsled LMFAO!!! I wonder if Sannie started charging $200 a pack and had a team of internet hype squad, would his strains get more recognition? HAHA I do always trip out how the hype can make some mediocre strains seem like heaven.

just to clarify ..thats not some thing i made :)...and yes it seems to be way more potent than the kollo it self..im gunna keep that cut around for a bit, see if i can tune her a lil better and see what happens..

Patanjali

Patanjali

I was thinking the same thing 6. What if I happened upon a male White Lotus? :) also, I put that Blue Tara in daylight for a few hours today and it really perked up. Still has some splotching, and I'm still thinking it is genetics. Hopefully it will grow out of it. One of the little seedling Blue Taras popped a few pistals, so definitely one more girl.

Jim, that bud looks delicious! Glad you found a nice mix of genetics! I'm always an old school skunk fan!

I definitely have two different phenos with the Kolossus. Time will tell how they turn out!

Thanks all!

loudiamond

loudiamond

I don't think its the breeder just the strains you picked from the breeder. The
Most popular of his strains are Kf, Extrema, Herijuana and for good reason. The smoke those strains put out is better than most of the garbage passing for fire out here. It's good his stuff is not hyped.
We would have to pay more. Lol , so let them sleep on the genious of Sannie and we'll share his genetics with the world. I'm okay with that. ;) You should think about maybe crossing the pheno you have there with a sugar punch. See what you get.

Link to my grow.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-grow-show-start-to-finish.52770/#post-967192

Patanjali

Patanjali

I don't think its the breeder just the strains you picked from the breeder. The
Most popular of his strains are Kf, Extrema, Herijuana and for good reason. The smoke those strains put out is better than most of the garbage passing for fire out here. It's good his stuff is not hyped.
We would have to pay more. Lol , so let them sleep on the genious of Sannie and we'll share his genetics with the world. I'm okay with that. ;) You should think about maybe crossing the pheno you have there with a sugar punch. See what you get.
Thanks Lou! I've heard great things about Extrema, I know 619ster grew it, several rounds I believe, and he spoke highly of it. I also have seen some great yields from the sugar punch! The only thing, I don't know that I would breed feminized seeds. In fact, I really don't buy fem'd seeds anymore, unless they are freebies or something. Just a personal preference. Your grow looks great, can't wait to see how they turn out! I did hear of one person having hermie issues with the Hercules. I'll be interested to see if you have any problems with it, as it was a strain I was thinking about getting until I heard it hermied. (and I always wonder about environmental conditions when people have hermie problems). Thanks for stopping in!

loudiamond

loudiamond

My curent grow is with clones. Out of the five fems, four were worth keeping, the heri pheno was super potent but didn't yield much so I didn't clone it but the two I am running are the best plants I
Have grown out so far. I didn't have hermie issues. I also forgot that the sugar punch only comes fem.
I think people are stressing their plants out somehow. The funny thing is that Fems Idc what breeder makem are prone to hermie when sufficient stress is applied. I've had some empty bananas and no pollen inthe past. I think its part of the process. Just make sure your shits tight! I have 10 Extrema fems and I hope 1 or 2 of those are keepers. That is probably the best selling strain from sannie.

Patanjali

Patanjali

My curent grow is with clones. Out of the five fems, four were worth keeping, the heri pheno was super potent but didn't yield much so I didn't clone it but the two I am running are the best plants I
Have grown out so far. I didn't have hermie issues. I also forgot that the sugar punch only comes fem.
I think people are stressing their plants out somehow. The funny thing is that Fems Idc what breeder makem are prone to hermie when sufficient stress is applied. I've had some empty bananas and no pollen inthe past. I think its part of the process. Just make sure your shits tight! I have 10 Extrema fems and I hope 1 or 2 of those are keepers. That is probably the best selling strain from sannie.
I totally agree! I think most plants will hermie if they have enough stress on them. Femized is just going to make the chances even higher. Sweet, I'll have to check more into Hercules. I might do another Sannie's orders one of these days. I still have some of his stuff to pop. I'll get over and check out your thread more in a bit. Would love to see some picts.

And Zombie, from what I have seen, it gets pretty damn big! Check it out on Sannies Website, or I think there are a couple grows of it on this site.

-peace

shaker1

shaker1

The girl I'm holding here is a Kolossus from feminized seed. The others are ko kush. It was vegged 4 weeks and the pic was at 8 weeks. Long fat colas on all branches and trichs started at week 5. Very sticky and fruity/strawberry aroma when touched. I'll always grow one just so I know I'll have a few zips if my others don't pan out so well.

IMG 1710
loudiamond

loudiamond

Here is some pictures of a beautiful Hercules plant that I got 4oz off of on a 3 gallon coco grow, 45 day veg. This is the best plant I have ever grown, I also have a pheno that is nothing but frost. Deleted the pictures by mistake when trying to save to computer.

HERCULES
HERCULES3
HERCULES1
HERCULES5
HERCULES7
HERCULES8
HERCULES9
HERCULES10
the rrock

the rrock

ive been running anethstasia for a couple years now and it compares with any of the knock out indicas worldwide. I found a couple keepers from a few packs that are superfrosty, Just an average yielder but it consistantly pumps out grade AAA top shelf buds..
another true winner from sannie is the sugar punch,bigger yielder just as potent.its an amazing strain.
Ran the kollosus also ,one of the biggest yielders ive ever seen,didnt find what i was looking for but still a solid grade A strain,kinda reminded me of the chronic(had a strong lemon odor) with its yield and structure

Top Bottom