Krk Highrise Mob

• Thread starter Highrisekrk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I have potent strains. I’m going to run Cali-o shortly for it’s terp profile. It’s a great all day smoke that keeps me motivated. Not strong by any means but it puts me in a good mood. Again my AK or Choco D blow it out of the water in terms of potency but it’s a nice light buzz.

The berry strains have always been a good night cap for me. They put me to sleep. Grew bubbleberry years ago and it was like smoking nytol. Good flavor that put me down for a solid 8 hours everytime. No more insomnia issues. I’ve been on sleeping pill ever since I quit growing her. That was about 8 years ago. Would like to get some of that magic back.

AK punches you in the face and wears off quickly. The Choco d is just a powerhouse and keep you lifted for hours. It’s nice to have a small mix. I got some cookies n cream f2s just starting out now. Should be interesting.

H

heisen

Yeah he can lie in the description all he wants

Point is I know a handful of people that ran it to see if it compared to the Clone Only original cut & it didn't

Also he stated Jerry outdates mob which is false and the link I provided just proves this guy's a shadyfuck that sells seeds from s1s of Questionable and unknown origins

Point Being He NEVER HAD THE CLONE ONLY

SO THEREFORE HE NEVER HAD LEGIT MOB & NOR WERE ANY OF THE SEEDS HE SOLD IF IT CAME FROM AN S1 !!!!

Especially seeing how he claimed said s1 in question was green and didn't have no purple bro !
Guys full of shit & the proof is in the pudding when he said he selfed the green mob s1 & the purple came out in the next gen ?

LIES !!!!

Cause when I Ran REAL Mob s1 seeds outdoors years Back The s1 offspring Had MORE Purple Than Their Mom's & Only 3 plants outta a bunch had green on em
One pheno had green on the bottoms where it's supposed to be Purple

So My Final Statement is This Guys Definitely Shady and I would Never Buy Seeds from someone That Claims to know more than one of three living descendants of the Original Creators of Mob & Can't even Pay Fucking Homage

Then the claims he brought MOB to s4 just by selfing plants , No Selection in offspring for identical P1 relatives involved ?

Then the fact he claimed he got a clone from an s1 & I'd Like THE ORIGINAL SEEDS (S2) FROM THE ORIGINAL BATCH (S1 FAKE CUT TO S2 FAKE SEEDS) & I'll Run Em Next To Some Real Mob & well compare cause I think he's full o shit and lacks the Testicular Fortitude to put his $$$ where his mouth is
& I ain't talking pics I'm talking The Seeds from his original "MOB" Drop so we Can Run Em and Compare

I'm Calling you out @Highrisekrk
Provide the proof with yo lying ass

Proof being those s2 seeds you claimed were legit !
I'm willing to bet He Aint got the Berries to do it !

Selling Fake Genetics is bad business

Very Tool-ish if I do say so myself

I'm done with this Trash ass thread tho , so much misinformation coming from someone that never had The MOB Clone only so Therefore it was Misadvertised and Wasn't Official
He Never Had Big Steve or Paul's Blessings to Put that strain out , especially with fake s1 seeds
No Wonder People got a bad taste in their mouth over it cause you got vultures like this guy Selling fake and watered down Genetics so That Concludes my Rant !!!

@Highrisekrk
Your Full Of shit
When you read that link and realize
Your wrong and misinformed then if you want some REAL history on her I'd be glad to share it with you
Personally I could care less now that I've proven you wrong and put you on blast but you asked for it by claiming you knew so much about My Families strain
Cause my Cutting of DJ short was hit with male Jerry berry pollen & my aunt selected the Mob from that offspring
Point is I'm gonna post links for EVERYBODY To see Cause Ive Already found One example of your supposed mob on another forum the guy let go for almost 11 weeks
Poor Bastard you ripped off won't know what the real thing is

Shall I post pics to show everyone ?
Lmfao call me out if you'd like
Probably won't go over well for ya with the evidence I got Lmfao

But You could just admit your wrong & I won't expose you & I'll just leave the whole situation alone

Up to you
For what it's worth I believe your story over his.

the rrock

the rrock

I’m surprised you haven’t run it. I had access to it years ago but never took the guy up on the offer. Too scared to get plants in the mail. That was before we had medical marijuana laws. Cali had just passed it a few years prior so quite a few people out there had it. NorCal was famous for it if I’m not mistaken.
trainwreck was another flavor of the month,total lemon smell,super greasy,problem for me was branches were so flimsy they pretty much all had to be supported.The strain was above average I grw a few plants for personal use but there are so many better stronger strains out here. Ive been working with garlic cookie strain that renewed my faith in the GSC crosses, gonna cross this and a beautiful watermelon zskittle mom with some oldschool NL5xhaze crosses and hope for the best

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I does have a nlce sweet flavor, but needs more in the potency department.
No offense but whoever grew it needs to grow it better cause Ours , Homegrown healthcare and udgs mob all test from 23.5-25.5% Consistently

Everybody else's barely goes near 20 cause they pull it too soon even Wellness connection only hits 22% with her

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

For what it's worth I believe your story over his.
Well thanks @heisenbubble !
Kinda helps I had proof and he didn't and he hung himself from the get go with his first post

Theres a reason no one runs her anymore...its not that great joey can ya give this clown the boot been longtime coming

& If that's the case you should have got the Ol banhammer on the last thread you were trolling me on but you don't hear me bitching about it now do you ?

That being said maybe you should just keep your negativity to yourself

And Fwiw
I'm Outta This ShitShow

Cause Half the people saying MOB Ain't that special Ain't Had the Real Thing and if they have then it probably wasn't grown right

I'm unfollowing this Waste of a Thread With Lies upon Lies from someone that Can't even Put some Real proof to his Claims

Kinda Hilarious actually

But I'm out
Cheerz y'all

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Stay on topic!

Lol coming from you bahaha your pushing seeds you dont even have the moms to yet and projects you have yet to start oh and have been raided a few time sounds like your a fed

I wanna know who this guy is blowing to get away with all his shit talk and cursing. All he does is start shit and not back things up. Ive been here for a few days and can post more and better pics with my cell. Lol check it out "real" mob its purple and everythingView attachment 829509
Definitely ain't MOB so it looks like your off topic not me
And I'm not bickering with you cause you Never Ran The Legit cut either I bet

& Far from a fed , actually did time in places where you'd end up pacos cupcake Lmfao

And I provided plenty of proof in this thread

Can you read ?

& I'm Not starting anything I'm stating facts and exercising my right to free speech & if your talking about me not having mom's you got jokes
Cause I got all 3 Genetics so who's off topic ?

Talk about me but you can't even handle sarcasm

Peace

Last edited:
H

heisen

Stay on topic!

Lol coming from you bahaha your pushing seeds you dont even have the moms to yet and projects you have yet to start oh and have been raided a few time sounds like your a fed

I wanna know who this guy is blowing to get away with all his shit talk and cursing. All he does is start shit and not back things up. Ive been here for a few days and can post more and better pics with my cell. Lol check it out "real" mob its purple and everythingView attachment 829509
That you GG?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Let’s see what ya got. I’m interested. Post the strain name with the pic.

Top Bottom