Kush is just a trend?????

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bud good

bud good

oh yeah og kush is a bad mofo no lie i loves it, shit makes my mouth water thinking about it all those strains w/ og in it(alien dog og fire...) look like it alot its just so frosty and beautiful im on the band wagon but id never call anything i grew/knew that wasnt kush,
kush but i do describe shit as being the koosh sometimes :P

bud good

bud good

as far as my og history goes is the decription of it i got from dna/reserva privida but seriously im done now i dont want controversy tooo baked

C

chickenn

kush is good weed for sure. but i think a lot of shit is being tagged kush nowadays. and a lot of outcrossing of the plant is happening watering it down.

and i find it amusing the drama over who has the "real" kush.

it is good weed for sure, but so is a lot of other weed that doesn't have the hype attached.

bud good

bud good

yeah alot of pinneapple express(from cali) is being called "pineapple kush" in new mex .... i still love that pineapple punch(f.d.), better, maybe it was grown better mmm pineapple punch thats another mouth watering strain.

C

CAPO

That's funny...."jump on the Kush train".....FUCK those guys.......Swerve presented our "Kush" at the cup and didn't get his due......what we call Kush ain't even from Kush regions of Pak and AF.....It's a Cali thang and those fucks just don't want us taking away their business!
To them I say "good luck"!

bud good

bud good

yeah!
its all about the underground breeders breeding the future indor progress ...

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I'm gonna fire up a little bowl of kush right now..then I'll forget all about this thread. Long live the kush!!

P

pokerman

bud good i get wat ur sayin cuz around here...watever is kill, dank, fire they call it kush....and i'm in the midwest....

L

lurking_chap

all new trends started on OG kush we can see in Adam rapidly. It is very progressive reaction on that name.anyway it is overhyped and still B class I'd love to introduce some of interested OG keepers (breeders) to our real stash like planken or old bizar from stix coffeys and many others destroyers

C

CAPO

sorry about the rant.. friends in Holland...It's just that we know OGKush blew that watered down haze out of the water and it still won the cup...and now they're like, "wow maybe we should make something called 'kush'"
It's because it is THE FIRE and everywhere beans are sold there is a little sign across it that says 'sold out'.
I'm sure you got some fire like your 'planken' and 'old bizar' and yes, when I go to Holland I will go to Stix Coffee!
Please remember some of those cats in the biz are re-naming and mis-labeling to make a buck. It even happens in the home of OG, California.

It's a hot item for a reason.

Peace to Holland player! One or two bad apples does not necessarily ruin the bunch!

C

CAPO

This post is for Shanti and crew.

Hey Franco- if you read this post, here's a little quote from an American comic:

"They say Sprite is made of lemon and lime. I tried to make it at home, there's more to it than that!" Mitch Hedberg ('68-'05)RIP

L

lurking_chap

yep man we are bud-suppliers I know this shit, that's what everyone knows they're renaming stuff for profit like and it is way more practiced here than in your dispensaries and mediclubs.

some OG's I've tried and seen are real killers thats no shit to talk about, but lot of unnamed as I mentioned above ''planken'' or ''sneetikje'' use to be the best stuff you can ever buy here around in some period.by the way Im not saying that comercial strains are low-grade or something

fractal

fractal

Real kush is definitely always tasty and stony. It definitely started as a trend but this time it seems to be deserved, unlike the purple weed trend. I have a pure kush that is so spicy and incredibly potent, definitely upper class weed.

M

MASSES 420KING

lol im glad yall feel the same way lol when i lived on the eastcoast it was "piff" "yo i got dat piff" now kush is the new "its good shit" tag! i think real kush is that shit regardless of the times!

yup they still use it piff north beast coast gangsters still say that shit personally i think yes its a trend but for those who know will always be able to tell a kush which is indica dominate [80-100%] buy its aftertaste its bottom hashy oily earthy gooey yumyum by the way isnt the dj short blueberry line comprised of kush

K

Karma Genetics

sorry about the rant.. friends in Holland...It's just that we know OGKush blew that watered down haze out of the water and it still won the cup...and now they're like, "wow maybe we should make something called 'kush'"
It's because it is THE FIRE and everywhere beans are sold there is a little sign across it that says 'sold out'.
I'm sure you got some fire like your 'planken' and 'old bizar' and yes, when I go to Holland I will go to Stix Coffee!
Please remember some of those cats in the biz are re-naming and mis-labeling to make a buck. It even happens in the home of OG, California.

It's a hot item for a reason.

Peace to Holland player! One or two bad apples does not necessarily ruin the bunch!

sorry bro, it didn't CERES HILTON 1ST PRIZE Sativa Respect my boys the Harvestmen

PS i love the cali kushed myself, End they are defantly very Dank herb when grown the right cut.

D

Dampkring

for all you people who think that "kush" originated in America, the Sensi Seed Bank is allready selling the Hindu Kush seeds for 20 years. So the name "Kush"doesn't come from America. In Holland they also don't have to jump on the hype, because we have THE REAL KUSH! Not that phony stuff you calli "Kush"
When it's nice it's nice, don't make such a fuss about it.:damnhippie:

420king-MASSES

kush has been around for years and years now og and bubbas are the hot strains at the moment but i can remember blazing just kush 15 years ago hell blueberry is considered a real kush style strain its just ogers and bubba started a kush craze

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

its both. its fire and the branding of the word kush has created an environment where adding the word kush to the name provides some instant verification that the potential of it being fire is greater to many consumers. that's my $0.02.

just because something is a trend does not mean it's good or bad it just means it's popular and the money in any industry is in the product with the popularity.

B

Buddy Flowers

Hindu Kush seeds have been offered through Sensi Seed Bank since the early 90's or so, so I'd say it's not a trend

Top Bottom