Kush Time

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the girls are large and in charge bro - gonna be madness in there in a few weeks!

the past runs shots are frosty as fuck - good shit maynard!

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Looking good Lead. My Skywalker smells very piney I prolly got some other strain cause I picked mine up 6 months ago at a club. Who knows what it is. Mines not fruity at all.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Whoa! Look at them trichs! I'm lovin it. Got me some skywalker og nugs right now. So tasty! Any1 in nor cal know where i can find a true skywalker cut? I been lookin' 4 a while. Thanx alot!

Thanks!. Wish I was puffin on some.
Someone was posting on another thread:
Humboldt Patient Resource Center in Arcata carries Skywalker OG.

Sweet... I'm diggin' the old bud shots and closeups of the trichs... :rock
:rock thx for stopping by.

the girls are large and in charge bro - gonna be madness in there in a few weeks!

the past runs shots are frosty as fuck - good shit maynard!

Thanks Motherlode! Largest plants I have grown indoors.

Looking good Lead. My Skywalker smells very piney I prolly got some other strain cause I picked mine up 6 months ago at a club. Who knows what it is. Mines not fruity at all.

Def has that og smell to it.

I thought this was an good description by purekushkills:
The skywalker OG is nothing but a dank sativa phenotype of OG kush...probably an S1 of SFV or the like. Very earthy and skunky with that Old man breath OG dankness

Thanks for stopping by.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Day 22 - Week 4 day 1

Day 22 of flower - Week 4 Day 1:

Night time: 77F 60% RH
Daytime: 81F 70-60% RH (canopy) 77f, 68% at root level.
c02: 1000PPM (typo in last week, has been set to 1000 w fuzzy logic keeps it between 1000-1200ppm)

Nutrients:
feed for day 21
U2 Kush
r/o water CNS17 Bloom, 16 ml per gallon
Liquid Karma, 12 ml per gallon
Drip Clean, .5ml per 2 gallons
5.8ph 800ppm

feed for day 20, checked runoff on all containers. One plant that showed signs of overfeeding had 1000ppm runoff while being fed at 800ppm.
Ran r/o water through containers until runoff was same ppm.
Then watered with w 5ml per gallon cal/mg+ and 5ml per gallon hygrozyme 2 days prior.

cns17 grow alone has been working great with r/o and no cal/mg.
I do use cal/mg when I feed with r/o water.
2 feedings of cns17 bloom so far in flower.
Recommended dose on bottle is 25ml per gallon. I gave em 20ml per gallon and was little bit to hot.

Upcoming week is when the cal/mg def could shows up (if it is going to)

Any thoughts on this, Should I hit em with calmg + cns17 bloom before the def could show?
Or start bumping up the feeding with cns17 bloom?

SKywalker Og
feed for day 22
r.o water
5ml per gallon calmg+
1ml per gallon silica bloom
5ml per gallon hygrozyme
2oz per gallon aggrene liquid bone meal
5ml per gallon fulpower fulvic
6.3 ph 700ppm

Few of the skywalker og's showed some burning and clawing after the application of growilla bud food. Next watering was r/o water only, then food.

Going to keep hitting em with teas. ok to keep using alaskan humsoil and ewc? Should I go more fungal? Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.

I got some pbp but not sure if it is still good. So may hit em with some pura vida before the next dose of growilla.

both strains:
Stopped roots excell at week 2
Last application of great white start of week 2
no synthetic bloom boosters have been used
pre-bloom/ultra bloom was used to help initiate flowering
I did not do the planned 36 hours of dark. (imho, there is a difference)

Notes:
Tallest plants are 6' tall from top of container. Combined with the tall containers made em too tall.
For my room Max Plant Height is 5' or less from top of container.
Got the day/night temp diff within 4 degrees, should have had it closer since the start of flower.

Going off previous runs of u2 kush, Appears to not be as much bud growth as quickly as when I gave em 36hrs of dark and a p/k product to initiate flowering.

Foliar: None

Pics:

Sorry the pics been suckin, gotta try and get it together. Some of the leaves are getting bleached.

ok crank up the tunes and break out the bong rips or vape. I am going to to get wired up on some cush erl with the eclipse "Vape of death"
eclipse.jpg

boil that oil, dont overheat it or else you will find out why I call it the "vape of death"
ripitup.jpg

White Fire is looking good, going to take cuts soon to prepare for next run!
wifi.jpg

Mota's Herijuana is also ready for cloning. Decisions, decisions but the white fire is reeling me in... calling to me....
heri-12-10.jpg

now to the flowering pics, looking into the room of kush...
day22.jpg

shaved the legs, hope I did not go overboard on the skywalker og. u2 does pretty well without going too nuts on lollypopping.

Skywalker had a bunch of crazy vines were shooting everywhere. They are packed in there pretty tight, so I tried to allow some light in and cut away the potential popcorn and "sucker shoots".
bottoms.jpg

schwagtastic!
day22-8.jpg

day22-6.jpg

day22-7.jpg

day22-5.jpg

day22-4.jpg

day22-3.jpg

this girl is almost touching the light!!
day22-2.jpg

another one right up against the light, looking kinda thrashed.
day22-1.jpg

day22-9.jpg

day22-10.jpg

day22-11.jpg

skywalker og is still hanging in there, got some bleaching when the lights were closer.
day22-17.jpg

day22-16.jpg

day22-15.jpg

day22-12.jpg

day22-14.jpg

day22-13.jpg

Feedback or suggestions appreciated.

-Lead

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Very detailed lead. Excellent work. I`m glad I SUB`ed. Thanks for the details. My lil Sky walker is coming out Sunday. She looks and smells great man I can`t wait to try her.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Love the details and bud shots leadsled! Hmmm, I might have to try CNS17 in coco after seeing the results from you and obs... :thinking

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
eclipse vape of sodom - sometimes the most obvious simple things just work so well - lol

looking good man

merry christmas bro!

peace

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
merry xmas everyone!!

Very detailed lead. Excellent work. I`m glad I SUB`ed. Thanks for the details. My lil Sky walker is coming out Sunday. She looks and smells great man I can`t wait to try her.

Post up some pics when she is done!. hope the skywalkers come through for me. As long as the quality is good I am happy.

Love the details and bud shots leadsled! Hmmm, I might have to try CNS17 in coco after seeing the results from you and obs... :thinking

thx shady, saw that kill by obs! was stoked on that, I been looking for a coco nute that works with r/o and does not need extra cal/mg added. We will see how it works out. The gatorade does sound very tempting to try....

eclipse vape of sodom - sometimes the most obvious simple things just work so well - lol

looking good man

merry christmas bro!

peace

haha, amazing how good it works and also conserves the erl if used correctly. thanks! Hope you have a great xmas.

Y

Yodas Master

Great thread Leadsled..You mentioned some bleaching from the lights..I believe i am currently experiencing the same..Does it look like this..Trying to find if thats my problem or nutrient def. It only occurs on one or two leaves. Check out my thread if you get a few minutes..Happy holidays my norcal brother!!!!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Great thread Leadsled..You mentioned some bleaching from the lights..I believe i am currently experiencing the same..Does it look like this..Trying to find if thats my problem or nutrient def. It only occurs on one or two leaves. Check out my thread if you get a few minutes..Happy holidays my norcal brother!!!!
Thanks, Looking like you got things sorted out. Better safe than sorry right.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Day 29 of flower - Week 4 Day 1

Day 29 of flower - Week 4 Day 1:

24 hr temps:
min: 76f 46%rh max: 82.2f 69% rh
Night time: 77F 55% RH
Daytime: 77f 55% at lights on. Temp climbs to 80-82f and 55-59% rh
Temp on floor at lights on: 74f 70% rh
c02: 1000PPM (fuzzy logic keep it between 1000-1200ppm)

Nutrients:
feed for day 29
U2 Kush
r/o water
cal/mg+ 7ml per gallon
1 drop per gallon AN ph down.
5.8ph 250ppm

Was seeing some higher reading of tds/ppm (using oaktron tds meter) in the runoff. Few leaves were starting to show calcium def. So feed em with cal/mg+ and cns17bloom. usually feed, water, water, feed. This week and next. Week 5-6. May do water feed water and keep en eye on how there responding. Going to try and bring up the ec slightly. If the plants can handle it.

Note on CNS17 grow: my diablo og's clone in veg started showing a cal/mg deficiency. Been feeding them using cns17 only (with r/o) and on watering days I used 5ml per gallon cal/mg.

Used 5ml per gallon calmg+ and cns17 grow 5ml per gallon and then deficiency went away in 2 days.

SKywalker Og
feed for day 29
r.o water
5ml per gallon calmg+
6.3 ph 200ppm

2oz growilla bud food was top fed on day 25. Seems like it may be a little too hot for em.

When I see the overfeeding signs I just stick with water. Giving them the calmg since there og's. Good idea or not?

I am a beginner with soil, so feel free help me out. tip or suggestions are appreciated.

Notes:
bending/supercroppin over the tallest u2 kush, trying to keep em away from the light. As you can see in the pics, some leaves got fringed edges and some more bleaching. Got some of the flowers farther away from the light. (tallest plants)

Now the flowers are helping open up the plants by pulling the branches down. Plants under Light2 of u2 kush are way too tall and large. I did not help things out in the height department, by putting 2 of them in buckets.

Skywalker Og is growing but flowers are pretty small. more bleaching under the light, sides are greener. Should of given them 1.5 oz of growilla rather than 2oz. frost is starting to show up.

bleached leaves/edges are in the areas directly under the light. u2 can take it much better than skywalker og. hopefully I did not fuck things up too bad. Need bigger plants for 4 per light but not quite this big :)

Pics:

day29.jpg

day29-1.jpg

day29-2.jpg

day29-3.jpg

day29.jpg

day29-4.jpg

day29-5.jpg

day29-6.jpg

day29-7.jpg

day29-8.jpg

day29-9.jpg

day29-10.jpg

this flower is the closest to the light.
day29-11.jpg

day29-12.jpg

-Lead

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Wow lead, your girls are looking beautiful! We both flipped around the same time, my girls are on about day 40, Ill post pix soon. Cant wait to see your results.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Day 31 few pics

Few More Pics.
day31-6.jpg

day31-4.jpg

day31-5.jpg

day31-2.jpg

day31-3.jpg

day31-1.jpg

Wow lead, your girls are looking beautiful! We both flipped around the same time, my girls are on about day 40, Ill post pix soon. Cant wait to see your results.

Thanks! Cant wait for harvest either. :) Starting to smells good in here.

I'll keep an eye out for your pics.

Thx for stopping by,
-Lead

winta

winta

wow they look steller bro! nice work! i have a skywalker and diablo cut comin so u keep makin me excited :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent bud shots, details and assessment of your plants leadsled! Girls look great for your first time in soil... :cool

On a side note, the Skywalker OG Kush clone that I got recently has much thinner sativa lookin' leaves than yours... Even though mine is still in veg... :thinking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! That u2 is off the hook. Keep it up lead! Check out my tga grow. I'm about to post some new pics 2day. I can't wait 2 see how those skywalker turn out.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Please note: I am providing all the information I can here so people can see what I am doing and give feedback or suggestions. Please feel free to point out anything you think could be improved. Goes for anyone. I do appreciate it.

Start of week 5. Going to start dropping the nighttime temps down. Bigger day/nighttime diff.

Anyone else do this??? Start to bring down temp toward end of flower?

wow they look steller bro! nice work! i have a skywalker and diablo cut comin so u keep makin me excited :)

thanks bro, I really like the diablo, She is the faster vegger and heartiest og. Skywalker is much more finiky, make a mistake, got to wait for her to recover. Diablo does not even flinch. After topping bending diablo she bounces right back.

Excellent bud shots, details and assessment of your plants leadsled! Girls look great for your first time in soil... :cool

On a side note, the Skywalker OG Kush clone that I got recently has much thinner sativa lookin' leaves than yours... Even though mine is still in veg... :thinking
Thanks, your too kind. Hey gotta start somewhere.

I wish I felt the same. Droopy, bleached and slightly fried is not ideal to me. The meds are always gone as soon as it is done so have not gotten to sample the meds from this cut yet.

Skywalker OG was gifted to me by a trusted source. They wanted me to run it and see what I could do with it. I got skywalker clones under t5 and they also got fatter leaves than diablo og.

Good question!! Skinny leaves, fat leaves, maybe you better call in a super mod! j/k hahaha.

How can you tell if a cut is legit or not from a pic?

IMHo, To go by a pic and compare is not an accurate comparison, nor does it account for all the factors that can can cause differences in genetics.

For example, I have seen the same strain in 4 different growers room
The way it looks, in flower and the finished meds are different. Yes can tell is the same strain but not the same finished meds.

Here is a example: I see one strain you run. master x bubba, In your pics the strain has 7 leaf fans.

Ow shit you must not have a legit cut!! Well I could be wrong in saying that. May not be the case. Could just be a enviromental difference.

It appears you are not running a 1k light. AM I right?

Stick that same strain under a 1k light and she pumps out 9 leaf fans. (not my pic, but count the fans)
44297d1249184152-bubba-kush-x-master-kush-day-44-bk6.jpg.att

Make sense? I don't know it all, is just one theroy.

I feel that there is no way too know all the factors from a photo. what do you think?

Hope that opens your mind. I also hope you like your cut.

Thanks for stoppin by!

Whoa! That u2 is off the hook. Keep it up lead! Check out my tga grow. I'm about to post some new pics 2day. I can't wait 2 see how those skywalker turn out.

Thx, I am lucky to have her. I been puffin on her for about 10 years. Smell like bubba!!

Keep checking back on the sky's!

Latest posts

Top Bottom