• Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
appreciate the comments everyone!

What cute little pots you have! lol

That momma looks happy as hell.

Yeah that oil is gunna be a head blaster. I'll make sure you get a dab or two! :yes

haha, they work great for rooting clones in coco. 2.25". The mom is really happy. Now you got me jonesin for that erl :)

Truly a masterpiece...where can i pick up a copy of your book? Im sure im not the only one whod read it my friend....
Hey Yoda, thanks for your post.

your u2 and skywalker look awesome bro! :sign0005:
Thanks cheech!

Killer bud pics that WiFi u got is super gaint that's gunna make some killer buds..
Thanks Goo, may flower her someday. She is the mother I take clones from.

Outstanding skillz in the garden and behind the lens leadsled! :cool
Thanks Shady
Wow bro, that Skywalker OG Kush looks proper badass Dank, truly awesome bro

nice photo skills too, great pics thanks:)

Peace GG

Thanks!! Am happy they are finally starting to get red/orange hairs and swell. Looking forward to giving the strain another run in coco coir.
Hope those edibles are working well for you.

Nice!
Awesome pics man!
Those strains look really impressive.......
:pimp:

Thanks Waayne, appreciate it.

Lead,
unbelievable plants and pics, man. I am speechless.

Where did the name U2 kush come from? Was it named after the band?
I like your U2 much better than them.

-TF

Thanks TF! Glad you took a look and posted up!

American beauty made g-13 popular. The name U2 may have had something to do with the alphanumeric strain names of late 99/early2000.
Actually I think it was a play on words and then mis-communication.
I love this strain, u2 will love it!!
Guy who made/found it spelled it ewe2. hahah Not related to the band at all.

here is part of a strain review.

Horrible Band, Awesome Weed!
I wasn't a fan of the name, as I despise Bono and I can't stand how popular his terrible goodguy-badge-wearing band is, but I overcame that because the photos on the website and the description made it all too tempting to try.
A little different from my usual tastes of indicas that are dense and lightly sweet-tasting, but I enjoy this flavor immensely because of it's delicious kushy taste and very strong effect. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being borderline opium, I would rate U2 Kush at a solid 9. It's excellent, I recommend it.

niiiice man - how the fuck do you get such clear macros balancing on a stool?

thanks, Glad you like the pics, imho turn out better with a tripod.

Has not been easy to do.
One time I leaned against the wall and accidentally hit the breaker switch.

Shut off lights fans, etc. Then I am standing on a stool in the corner in a pitch black room. DOWH, then I remember reading not to switch the hps back on without letting them cool first or else can shorten the life of the bulbs.

Luckily there doing fine.

looking good Leadsled that Wifi is growing fast.
Thanks, She has been growing fast. Excited to see how she does in flower!

G

Genius Genetics

Thanks!! Am happy they are finally starting to get red/orange hairs and swell. Looking forward to giving the strain another run in coco coir.
Hope those edibles are working well for you.

Cool, thanks bro

iv been eating the cookies today with great results,

far less pain in my ankle and the buzz is almost TRIPPY, i love it

i am one HAPPY CHAPPIE :) will post results in my thread later

Peace GG

F

frostedlove

LOVing that KUSH! :heart:heart:heart:damnhippie:

Very nice PICS:sign0005:

Great JOB!

DeRail

DeRail

You should have Gift that Generous farmer that gave you the white fire a cut of the U2.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
You should have Gift that Generous farmer that gave you the white fire a cut of the U2.

I tried. I offered any and all genetics I have.
I even asked twice are you sure???

The response was. "No thanks, no more room for more strains and already have too many. "

Willing to give out my baby and she is not wanted. ok do not be offended. I did say I had some amazing genetics.

I was suprised that someone was so generous and wanted nothing in return. It really restored my faith in people. (not all are greedy)

I thought... Damn that white fire must be good!!! This guy know dank and is surrounded by it. Everything I sampled was fire. Wow. Guess he is not missing out at all.....

Too many choices, so little time and room.

S

saltr

I just read through your journal and have now been sitting, staring at this screen and can't figure out where to begin. From your setup, to the strains, to your bonsai skills, to the execution, to the statue hands you must have to pull off those macros w/o a tripod. Everything is incredibly impressive.

One question tho, what's up with the lavender? The biggest mistake in my growing life was probably flowering out all my lavender w/o keeping a mom. It's an amazing strain that was able to relax my back like nothing else I've found to date. Between the lavender and the rest of you're stable, you've obviously developed a very keen eye for genetics. :bubblez:

DeRail

DeRail

I tried. I offered any and all genetics I have.
I even asked twice are you sure???

The response was. "No thanks, no more room for more strains and already have too many. "

Willing to give out my baby and she is not wanted. ok do not be offended. I did say I had some amazing genetics.

I was surprised that someone was so generous and wanted nothing in return. It really restored my faith in people. (not all are greedy)

I thought... Damn that white fire must be good!!! This guy know dank and is surrounded by it. Everything I sampled was fire. Wow. Guess he is not missing out at all.....

Too many choices, so little time and room.

Well I heard there will be more Dank gifted in the near future A white fire x White Kush cross that is being tested as we speak .Rooms grow I just went from 2 tents in a RV to a 3 bedroom house.
all else aside you did a fine job on these strains and they look Dank .
Peace
DerRail

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I just read through your journal and have now been sitting, staring at this screen and can't figure out where to begin. From your setup, to the strains, to your bonsai skills, to the execution, to the statue hands you must have to pull off those macros w/o a tripod. Everything is incredibly impressive.

One question tho, what's up with the lavender? The biggest mistake in my growing life was probably flowering out all my lavender w/o keeping a mom. It's an amazing strain that was able to relax my back like nothing else I've found to date. Between the lavender and the rest of you're stable, you've obviously developed a very keen eye for genetics. :bubblez:

Right on, your a coco nut too aren't you??? lol.

Thanks, very nice of you. Glad you enjoyed the thread. I learn alot from the grow threads that include details and notes about how plants respond to different things. The farm rules.

Lavendar, I am sure you will find her again very easily. I also love the sedating feeling she gives. Have not flowered her out yet.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Cash! Kick ass!

Don't know all about the scuttlebutt, but I'm sidin' with Lead and Cash.
Both have proved to be the real McCoy.

So son you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop driven that Hot Rod Lincoln.
(I know It's not Cash, but It popped into my mind)

That's all from me.

-TF:evilgrin0013:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Cash! Kick ass!

Don't know all about the scuttlebutt, but I'm sidin' with Lead and Cash.
Both have proved to be the real McCoy.

So son you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop driven that Hot Rod Lincoln.
(I know It's not Cash, but It popped into my mind)

That's all from me.

Thanks TF. Did Roger Miller do that song? Cash is kick ass too. I like all kinds of music..

[YOUTUBE]Yb_juTPQJUc[/YOUTUBE]

really nice shots lead.

thx.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Week 9 Day 1: Day 57 of flower

Week 9 Day 1: DAY 57 OF FLOWER

24 hr temps:
min: 70f 40%rh max: 81f 60% rh
Night time: 70F 60% RH
Daytime: 80f 50%
Temp on floor at lights on: 69f 63% rh
c02: 1000PPM

Nutrients:

Feed for day 57
U2 Kush
r/o water
25 ml per gallon final bloom
5ml per gallon organic sweetener
5.8ph 80 ppm 69f
runoff was 150-200 ppm. earth boxes 600-700 ppm. Will be giving the earth boxes some cleared.

I plan to use ph'd r/o water w clearex for one day. Then ph'd r.o water till harvest

SKywalker Og
feed for day 56
10 gallons r/o water
40 ml organic sweetener
200ml final bloom
6.3 ph 80ppm 66f

Will just use r.o water ph'd to 6.0-6.3 till harvest.

Notes:
Skywalker og kush in soil, is falling over and starting to swell. The red pistils are appearing. Looking like few more weeks to go. I have been pretty disappointed with the size of the buds so far, but now they are starting to get bigger. They are very hard and sticky and smelly. Reeks so good in my room now.

U2 in coco. There are super frosty and still swelling up, Colors are starting to come through.

Pics:

day57-25.jpg

day57-24.jpg

day57-23.jpg

day57-22.jpg

day57-21.jpg

day57-20.jpg

day57-19.jpg

day57-17.jpg

day57-18.jpg

day57-16.jpg

day57-15.jpg

day57-14.jpg

day57-12.jpg

day57-13.jpg

day57-11.jpg

day57.jpg

day57-9.jpg

day57-8.jpg

day57-7.jpg

day57-6.jpg

day57-5.jpg

day57-4.jpg

day57-3.jpg

day57-2.jpg

day57-1.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

-Lead

waayne

waayne

Beautiful pics bro!
Your room must be smelling really good now :pimp:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn. Your camera does work. Frosty, frosty, frosty. Looks like your on the home stretch too and shit's looking outrageous as usual lead. Mad props. Peace.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks guys

Beautiful pics bro!
Your room must be smelling really good now :pimp:
Thanks Waayne!

It is smelling real good. Carbon scrubber is running 24/7

Damn. Your camera does work. Frosty, frosty, frosty. Looks like your on the home stretch too and shit's looking outrageous as usual lead. Mad props. Peace.

Love the home stretch. Some u2 @ 63 and there rest at 70days or so.
Thanks Ron.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks TF. Did Roger Miller do that song? Cash is kick ass too. I like all kinds of music..

I have heard several versions, but apparently the original was Charlie Ryan. Although I think that Commander Cody and his lost planet airmen is the one I've heard the most.

Goddamnit! I knew you had some taste, man. The Rev? They broke the mold, when the made the man. The one, the only, Reverend Horton Heat! My favorite of favorites. I see him EVERY time he comes to town. I must be up to 10 or more so far. Jimbo is the shit too.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Your plants look awesome! Pics are sweet again as well. I got 10 seeds started in coco, and am really digging it so far.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I have heard several versions, but apparently the original was Charlie Ryan. Although I think that Commander Cody and his lost planet airmen is the one I've heard the most.

Goddamnit! I knew you had some taste, man. The Rev? They broke the mold, when the made the man. The one, the only, Reverend Horton Heat! My favorite of favorites. I see him EVERY time he comes to town. I must be up to 10 or more so far. Jimbo is the shit too.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Your plants look awesome! Pics are sweet again as well. I got 10 seeds started in coco, and am really digging it so far.

That is before my time, but I know some oldies.
Thanks again TF. The rev and jumbo kick ass. you got me beat 4x for me.

looking forward to seeing how you do in coco. it is ruling once you get the hang of it.

lead

S

sfzoo

Amazing shots lead! some cam skillz there to compliment the garden skillz!!

loving the well documented schedules..thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom