• Thread starter KushMan707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KushMan707

KushMan707

Day 31

KushMan707

KushMan707

im having a bunch of fun staking these ladies up lol. Its looking like a bit of a mess but i have it under control :cool: i like how it lets in a bunch more light when they start falling over although i think im gonna go with a trellis next time because i really dont like staking them so late. these ladies are going to get their first dose of overdrive tomorrow and then really start to get their plump on. anyway heres some pics of day 42 flower
IMG 2766
IMG 2759
IMG 2768

john martin

john martin

Lookin' good bro! I hate staking too man ... I agree with you and like how the light hits different spots, but overall I feel the extra handling and work and also them moving out of their perfect spot they grew into makes me sad lol.

I had a couple bleached tips last harvest, but they were on some of the bigger nugs, not necessarily too close to the light... wonder if something other than being too close to light triggers it?

KushMan707

KushMan707

Lookin' good bro! I hate staking too man ... I agree with you and like how the light hits different spots, but overall I feel the extra handling and work and also them moving out of their perfect spot they grew into makes me sad lol.

I had a couple bleached tips last harvest, but they were on some of the bigger nugs, not necessarily too close to the light... wonder if something other than being too close to light triggers it?
Thanks man! Glad you could check out my grow. I think I'm done staking after this run lol. Gonna build a double layer trellis for future runs. I don't know what else could cause bleached tips besides the light. The buds that have bleached tips in my garden are at the same height as others that didn't bleach.. Don't know why it is. It's only on my bigger nugs too.

Top Bottom