Kuwl - Rollin' Along

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

The plant on the right of the last pic might be a male .....waiting to see
Girl in 1st pic on bottom right and 2nd pic bottom left is the one with curling leaf prob.

Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Why I don't see any pics, error?

kuwl

kuwl

The plant on the right of the last pic might be a male .....waiting to see
Girl in 1st pic on bottom right and 2nd pic bottom left is the one with curling leaf prob.

Pics are on previous page

kuwl

kuwl

@wk1 of 12/12 no flowers yet but so far no mo males.
The Laser temp gun will be here today so will see about that today
Temp in flower tent 82° Humidity 53%
Watered and fed yesterday PPM 700 PH 62
I lowered PH from tap water that was in the 7 to 7.5 range
I have a bit of leaf curl going on lights are at 14" above canopy w/2 fans one oscillating.
Here some latest pics.

The page turned so pics I was referring to are on the previous page (p3)

Pics are on previous page

posting them again so they are on same page to reference

IMG 20200209 173813
IMG 20200209 175501
IMG 20200209 173748 1
IMG 20200209 173725
IMG 20200209 175525
kuwl

kuwl

Got my laser temp reader today :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00837ZGRY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Nugg said he liked to keep his leaves at 77° tent at 82°
I checked with my new toy and the leaves were in the 80°+ range so since Temps in the tent were right on at 82°
I thought maybe the lights were a little bit to close at 14" so moved my 2 MarsHydroLED TS1000's up to 18"
That did the trick and now my leaves are at 77° Thanks for the tip Nugg
Maybe it was the low light that turned some of the top layer leaves a tad yellowish or
it is a Cal/Mag problem so gave it a little bit of it I had mixed already.
Well everything helps, thanks again everyone :) and now I wait to see them first buds.

kuwl

kuwl

The Philzon 900 was eating up 240w just for the 4 clones I have in the 2x3x5 Veg Tent
So I ordered a t5 veg light and it came today broken lol
so sending it back and brought another LED grow light (28w) from Home Depot
Oh well @71 I still lose my temper when things don't go right but smoked a joint
then went to my grow tent an let it pass, It's all good now and got a better light :)

So far I have no problems with my MarsHydro TS1000 lights for this grow
I hope the yields are good as I do the best i can with nuits an such

I now have to think of the strains of seeds for this spring, I need high THC content,
short grow time and high yield, as far as height goes, I will LST them
Might go with Oaseeds as long as I can use a card and the seeds are cheap enough
@$10 or above per seed it's a bit much for me
I have 6 fem Afghan Kush Early Harvest seeds (World of Seeds)
I prob need 10 or 20 more in just case I will def have to order by March
Planting season here in NY started in early june

kuwl

kuwl

It's just a crappy day for me I mean holy cow it is not Fri 13th but sheeeeeze another dam MALE plant!!!!
I am learning too many lessons the hard way lol
I grew this one from a seed I found in some G13Haze I grew last year, bad luck I guess.
This plant looked different than the last male. I was feeding and noticed the pre-flowers looked dif than the others
I just checked a few days ago and noticed nothing but good growth
I am visually impaired and considered blind but can see pretty much with these glasses I got.
Oh Well, I got 4 girls left, at least I am pretty sure they are, lol.
TDS meter acting up, PH down went bad on me so had to use vinegar.

IMG 20200213 150754
IMG 20200213 151025
IMG 20200213 151219 1
kuwl

kuwl

It's just a crappy day for me I mean holy cow it is not Fri 13th but sheeeeeze another dam MALE plant!!!!
I am learning too many lessons the hard way lol
I grew this one from a seed I found in some G13Haze I grew last year, bad luck I guess.
This plant looked different than the last male. I was feeding and noticed the pre-flowers looked dif than the others
I just checked a few days ago and noticed nothing but good growth
I am visually impaired and considered blind but can see pretty much with these glasses I got.
Oh Well, I got 4 girls left, at least I am pretty sure they are, lol.
TDS meter acting up, PH down went bad on me so had to use vinegar.

If you look past the seed pod in this pic you can see my Margarita Mixer in the bg
and if my bad luck continues that is what will get me threw lmao

kuwl

kuwl

I am @ wk 2 going to 3 and all plants left are def girls :)
My next feed schedule is @ 800 ppm Botanicare Pure blend pro grow
w/PH @ 65. Temps are @ 82° Humidity around 47 give or take
They seem healthy with no nuit burn I see flowers but I think there
should be more then again it's prob my impatience to see them buds lol

2 of the strains are Hollands Hope, the other 2 are from a clone I got from a buddy (prob sativa).
I found two seeds when I was breaking up the buds to smoke :)

They look about a week behind to me I am starting to see the lil
white pistils but they are not full blown

I wait till they dry out pretty much then water with about a gal each
with a 10 to 20% run off the ppm in the run off is 200 and PH is 6.0-6.2
every 6 or 7 days They not drinking as much as I thought they would at this stage.

IMG 20200216 133108 1
IMG 20200216 133108
IMG 20200216 133210 1
IMG 20200216 133135 1
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I am @ wk 2 going to 3 and all plants left are def girls :)
My next feed schedule is @ 800 ppm Botanicare Pure blend pro grow
w/PH @ 65. Temps are @ 82° Humidity around 47 give or take
They seem healthy with no nuit burn I see flowers but I think there
should be more then again it's prob my impatience to see them buds lol

2 of the strains are Hollands Hope, the other 2 are from a clone I got from a buddy (prob sativa).
I found two seeds when I was breaking up the buds to smoke :)

They look about a week behind to me I am starting to see the lil
white pistils but they are not full blown

I wait till they dry out pretty much then water with about a gal each
with a 10 to 20% run off the ppm in the run off is 200 and PH is 6.0-6.2
every 6 or 7 days They not drinking as much as I thought they would at this stage.
Coming along nicely, I've read most of your posts. I see this place has you buying toys to play with Ph tester/ meters/ light gauges. They did it to me as well, upgrade this upgrade that. This part time hobby went full time with the help from those here and my envy of others successes. $15 here,$20, there a couple hundred to upgrade lights, oops I need another fan, Humidifiers, dehumidifier and it goes on and on. Then there's all the time spent here reading and learning. You're hooked now I see little hope for you getting out of this Hotel California trap.😃😃

kuwl

kuwl

@PipeCarver Yep lol Kinda like quick sand, once you step in it it drags you in. I am about 6 or 8 hundred into it. Seeds are expensive but will have to find a good plant to clone. I got about 6 - 8 wks to harvest time then I start my outside grow, I got afghan kush early harvest fem seeds for that and will be getting some autos also. If it gets shaky cause of the smell I will bring them inside to the tent. My 5x5x7.5 tent is in a spare room but upstairs so I get plenty of exercise running up and down stairs 50x a day lol I wish I could afford the better lights tho I just had enough to buy 1 MarsHydro TS1000 then some $ freed up enough to buy another so here's hoping it will be a good harvest. I did not no nothing now "I know kung foo", well not quite but getting there lol (Matrix)
Seriously I have learned a lot here, mainly PH and PPM which is why past grows were not so good
I gotta thank oldsko14evr and a couple others for the help.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@PipeCarver Yep lol Kinda like quick sand, once you step in it it drags you in. I am about 6 or 8 hundred into it. Seeds are expensive but will have to find a good plant to clone. I got about 6 - 8 wks to harvest time then I start my outside grow, I got afghan kush early harvest fem seeds for that and will be getting some autos also. If it gets shaky cause of the smell I will bring them inside to the tent. My 5x5x7.5 tent is in a spare room but upstairs so I get plenty of exercise running up and down stairs 50x a day lol I wish I could afford the better lights tho I just had enough to buy 1 MarsHydro TS1000 then some $ freed up enough to buy another so here's hoping it will be a good harvest. I did not no nothing now "I know kung foo", well not quite but getting there lol (Matrix)
Seriously I have learned a lot here, mainly PH and PPM which is why past grows were not so good
I gotta thank oldsko14evr and a couple others for the help.
New big powerful lights are great but holly shit some of the guys here grow monsters with very little in the way of expensive lighting.

I think he said they were dollar store $7 lights he vegged and flowered under. He's a very skilled grower, check out this solo cup grow of his

Big cube proves you don't need big lights or very much soil to grow
great plants. Skill a green thumb and care and attention seems to do the trick,😃😃

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

New big powerful lights are great but holly shit some of the guys here grow monsters with very little in the way of expensive lighting.
View attachment 943499
View attachment 943500

I think he said they were dollar store $7 lights he vegged and flowered under. He's a very skilled grower, check out this solo cup grow of hisView attachment 943501
Big cube proves you don't need big lights or very much soil to grow
great plants. Skill a green thumb and care and attention seems to do the trick,😃😃

True you need adequate lighting though. The most important thing in my opinion is environment. The plants like a stable hospitable environment with no surprises.

The rest is just as you said. Proper care and attention. And not too much attention. Thats where we all go wrong. ;-)

kuwl

kuwl

I am a lil bit calmer now that they are getting along so good.
But I do get nervous about the grow and tend to over baby them and fuss over them to much.
It's been 9 weeks and 3 weeks into flower.
Watering at 900 PPM now and I got absolutely no burn so far.
They are starting to stretch so doing a lil LST but I notice they getting a bit woody.
There are 4 ladies with no problems I can see lol.
2 Holland's Hope and 2 unknown Sativa from a buddies clone.
Here are some pics ....

Pic1 1
Pic1 2
kuwl

kuwl

My stash is almost gone dam I have not brought any weed in 2 yrs lol
So I am gonna run out in bout a week dammmm
The last 2 plants I grew did not produce enough as I under fed them
They were 3 feet high and I only got an oz from each lucky I still had some from the first grow.
Now all I got left is 4 buds and an ounce of trimmings arggggg.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My stash is almost gone dam I have not brought any weed in 2 yrs lol
So I am gonna run out in bout a week dammmm
The last 2 plants I grew did not produce enough as I under fed them
They were 3 feet high and I only got an oz from each lucky I still had some from the first grow.
Now all I got left is 4 buds and an ounce of trimmings arggggg.
, I'm going to be in trouble 4-5 months from now. 7 unsexed plants 1.5 months old before sexing 2 female plants after sexing = 2 months from now only 2 will be harvested and 2 more months before the next. I smoke about a plant a month so its going to be close. I just can't get ahead, I'd like about a 1lb cushion, then I could take more time and play grow rather than just maintaining. Maybe if I smoked less........Naaaaaa, gotta grow more or make friends with Mike Tyson lol I hear he has a ranch where they go through a hundred grand or more a month on the stuff. Wouldn't get much done lol😀

Top Bottom