L.A Confidential

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

desertmedgrower

question.... Is that DNA La Confidential?

I am running one now that is catching the darkness on the top leaves 35 days in... but no where near the extent I saw in your pics...

But yes, it's a great fucking strain, to me it's a frostier more potent master kush.

S

Steel Erection

I've been growin La Woman. (La Con x Martian Mean Green). I love it. Great all around plant. Heavy yielder, uber dank nugs, easy plant to grow. Take her 70 days and she is niiice. She purples up very similar to your La Con. -SE

X

xeet

To all of you making these nice comments about the L.A confidential I grew, I really appreciate it.. Means a lot so, thank you!
I have landed in some legal issues and have therefor not been replying to any of my online threads, I think this is the first time actually.
I might not be able to reply for a while so I will list all the info I remember on top of my head.

It was DNA genetics L.A Confidential. I got a 6pack but only popped 2 seeds.
BOTH my phenotypes were identical in height, appearance, taste, color and high.
They were grown in 5gal containers with FoxFarm's ocean forest and were fed Fox Farm nutes plus gravity flower hardener.
They were flowered for 54 days (I believe) and the average day temps were around 70-75 and night temps in the low 60's.
topped once, they both yielded more then 2oz each.

I believe the key to this plant is temperature.. When I started the cold temps at night (around week 2 in flower) the plant stopped gaining height and just started filling out the flowers and turning the leaves black.
They were vegged to about 16 inches and when finished didn't measure much taller then 2ft..

Very good medicine, bag appeal sells itself and the flavor that comes after a good month or two of cure is fantastic.

Hope this helps..

Once again thank you guys very much for all the great comments!

I. Will. Be. Back.
X

how many plants did it take you to pick a LA plant that was that genetically that strong? i did a 6 pack of dna's la fem. and had nothing that compared to that

Only popped 2 seeds and both pheno's came out identical. You would think they were clones taken from same mother.

D

desertmedgrower

To all of you making these nice comments about the L.A confidential I grew, I really appreciate it.. Means a lot so, thank you!
I have landed in some legal issues and have therefor not been replying to any of my online threads, I think this is the first time actually.
I might not be able to reply for a while so I will list all the info I remember on top of my head.

It was DNA genetics L.A Confidential. I got a 6pack but only popped 2 seeds.
BOTH my phenotypes were identical in height, appearance, taste, color and high.
They were grown in 5gal containers with FoxFarm's ocean forest and were fed Fox Farm nutes plus gravity flower hardener.
They were flowered for 54 days (I believe) and the average day temps were around 70-75 and night temps in the low 60's.
topped once, they both yielded more then 2oz each.

I believe the key to this plant is temperature.. When I started the cold temps at night (around week 2 in flower) the plant stopped gaining height and just started filling out the flowers and turning the leaves black.
They were vegged to about 16 inches and when finished didn't measure much taller then 2ft..

Very good medicine, bag appeal sells itself and the flavor that comes after a good month or two of cure is fantastic.

Hope this helps..

Once again thank you guys very much for all the great comments!

I. Will. Be. Back.
X

Only popped 2 seeds and both pheno's came out identical. You would think they were clones taken from same mother.

good luck bud.... godspeed

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Wow, none of my LAs were dark like that. They were regular green and one of them looked like a Sativa! Came in a breeder pack so i know they were the real deal.

The nugs were hard as rocks.

They re-vegged real quick.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope Alls Well

Great plants xeet, hope things are going great for you. With some of that weed your troubles will fade

mal

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I got an LA Confid cut thats been veggin for about a month and half. Hopefully she'll be some dank like yours! Shes very slow in veg, my sour D and Violator Kush out grew her VERY quickly. Shes pretty bushy with lots of tops, cant wait to flower her out!

Looking good bro! That LA looks DANK! :banana1sv6:

P

Pokemon

That plant has a beautiful silver look to it, I bet it's a great smoke. Cheers bro!

X

xeet

Great plants xeet, hope things are going great for you. With some of that weed your troubles will fade

mal

Thanks bro, appreciate it!

And thanks to everyone for their nice comments!

X

V

VolcanoVapin

xeet, those buds look just like my bubba kush, but the bubba didn't have leaves quite that dark.

T

the_german

that colors are just amazing
good job dude!

the 2 dogs are really nice too

love the taste of the LA, wished I could sample a bud from that stuff you show us here

grow on

S

Samson4

Absolutely stunning plants. I thought the nug on the desk was a balled-up piece of paper.

X

xeet

Thanks to everyone for their nice comments :)

Happy growing!

viva la revoluzionneee!

K

kingjigsaw420

nice 247,.....grown out in soil? did one round of la indoors , was very good and completey sandlewoodish / hash-ish flavor but no purple about it. reading up on before growing it talked about almost black looking, but mine was only super dark green. were u running super cool nights during flower. oh yeah i also ran them in coco hand watered....maby thats the diff.

Afghi420

Afghi420

I got an LA Confid cut thats been veggin for about a month and half. Hopefully she'll be some dank like yours! Shes very slow in veg, my sour D and Violator Kush out grew her VERY quickly. Shes pretty bushy with lots of tops, cant wait to flower her out!

Looking good bro! That LA looks DANK! :banana1sv6:

How did your LA Con turn out? I am planning on possibly grabbing up some of these seeds for my winter grow. Basically im after an indica with the most obliterating stone ever, something that has a good long lasting high as well. After much searching around attitude seeds and other seedbanks i have settled on LA Confidential and Black Domina. I have decided to go with the LA over the Black Domina for now.. Actually i have 2 Domina ghoing now outdoors so i should get to atleast try some of that smoke soon. Anyways, just wondering what you think about using the LA as my only strain, i really want something i love and can keep for years as my personal smoke, but ofcourse i want it to be the most powerful shit i can find.. I posted a thread under smoke report called afghi, it gives a good description of what im after, i currently have some afghi i bought that is pretty kick ass.. I've got a fairly high tolerance and a lot of strains i find don't keep me high for much more then 45 minutes to an hour, im looking for something that has that uber powerful couchlock stone for hours.. Im hoping that LA Confidential is one of those strains, but would really like to find out for sure before i waste an entire season growing it. thanks for any help you may have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom