L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

I just popped 4 seeds for test run in 36 degrees on the coastal bend, I too wish this artic air would piss off, it's buggering up my 1st. Coco/perlite grow. Seedlings will start in Pro-mix from Walmart, 80%peat w/coco & perltie in 3" jiffy pots w/holes in the bottom.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nobody hates them more than I do... thats why I always link it when ppl post charts... they are the absolute opposite of what we should be shooting g for in most cases and far far to high on the humidity.

i see now. But i do need to know who and how weed parameters are being decided.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I just popped 4 seeds for test run in 36 degrees on the coastal bend, I too wish this artic air would piss off, it's buggering up my 1st. Coco/perlite grow. Seedlings will start in Pro-mix from Walmart, 80%peat w/coco & perltie in 3" jiffy pots w/holes in the bottom.

36 degrees outside but not in the growroom i hope.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Know I have not proven this but I feel like if the root temps are adequate we can run cooler air temps. Because ime root temps do affect plant and leaf temps. It's not the air temp that's important it's the leaf and plant temls that are key.

So a heat mat may really make a big difference for you... again I have not tested this but my knowledge and principles behind would lead me to strongly think so

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

It’s 2021 man people are pussies now days , can’t take criticism, and the list goes on ..... I think it started with participation trophies! Lmao
I can see it in the way my grandkids are being raised, timeouts, they all winners, (whiners in my book) bunch of little twat citizens we have growing to add to the rest of the lot. New to growing indoors, I use led and 😜 never used or stole street lights like the rest of you to grow our little friend.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There is a new app out to test your lights. PPFD app , love to hear from someone with an actual par meter to test and compare against the real thing.

for an un standardized test but with a professional setup and par meter look up Migro. He tests every new light and even shows where his company lights stand in the list. Which is not the top. Youtube

Latest posts

Top Bottom