L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harvard

Harvard

My led can't get as close to canapy as my hps.
I have bar style and heat rises where my exhaust fan is. I’ve always ran my lights close as the plants will allow. I raise them as they need, not the guy that puts them at the ceiling and hope the best.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I have bar style and heat rises where my exhaust fan is. I’ve always ran my lights close as the plants will allow. I raise them as they need, not the guy that puts them at the ceiling and hope the best.
I will say tho. Plants fox tailed and bleached on you in those photos. Not ideal. But good work none the less🙏

Harvard

Harvard

I will say tho. Plants fox tailed and bleached on you in those photos. Not ideal. But good work none the less🙏
It’s the strain, it’s always fox tailed under hps also, Blue dream did not and never has.Bleached? I would disagree as I almost nute locked them out. Did you read the thread? It was my first grow with LED’s and a learning experience from day 1! I also flush 10 days, which yellows them up, just how I do it.

Keymaker

Keymaker

I don't see anything that looks remotely close to even 3 pounds in any of your pictures just saying. maybe wet.

Harvard

Harvard

View attachment 1096056
Some bleaching. Some foxtailing.
not attacking 🙏 good grow.
I’m sure you learned a lot, and will be even better next time.
That was purple chem seedling, first seed I’ve grown since the 90’s. I didn’t care for it honestly and will be smoking it all and looking for the next keeper strain. Thanks though, not claiming to be a know it all, and I get what I put into it, some grows are better than others.

Top Bottom