L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

you still havent read the ed rosenthal grow book. It was used as the textbook at canna university.

the old boys tested everything including uv and far red by the 90’s.
You mean under HID under lower pofd where it's impact is next to nothing? Back in the 90s

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You mean under HID under lower pofd where it's impact is next to nothing? Back in the 90s

under multiple 1000 w hps he used. He found low intensity makes less potency too. He said not to use less than a 600 back then

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I have had no issues in this place I am at for 15 yrs having low humidity in the winter running a woodburner. And no difference under hps,cmh or hlg led.
I live in a very dry climate, glad for lower humidity than higher that’s for sure.
Surrounded by massive outdoor cultivation facilities and usually low humidity all summer.

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I live in a very dry climate, glad for lower humidity than higher that’s for sure.
Surrounded by massive outdoor cultivation facilities and usually low humidity all summer.
That being said. Anything under 40 is too low for maximum development.
debate to follow.😂

Oldman13

Oldman13

I’ve put this thread together for all you passionate led hardcore members.
When your in someone’s thread and decide you don’t like what that guys saying about you, his, hers, there’s, them, etc led’s and want to highjack someone’s thread to get a little pissy this is the place for you.
Rules
No name calling
No trolling

I want to thank the fellow member @gorillaglueaaron that made the suggestion for all the wise ass argumentative types that get so easily offended:)
have at it!!
I will be lightly monitoring this thread

regards
1Diesel1
First off let me start out by saying, I'm very very upset about somebody out there attempting to upgrade me to a dummy! I know it you know it and everybody else on the planet knows it I'm a bottom dwelling scum sucker! And attempting upgrade somebody as lowly as I am into a super high class of dummies is very very insulting!and I'm starting to feel real pissy about it ! As a matter of fact I'm going to go and piss in my neighbor ladies tulips right now she's been getting on my nerves anyway! Also if I Didn't Know Better I would say, the word dummy in the title of this thread thingy could be construed as name-calling and so forth Breaking the first rule! But it is well-known know for a fact that dummy actually depicts a very high class of people, some would even go as far as saying it's a nationality! And their Birthright! Even though it's about 15 levels higher than a scum-sucking bottom dweller ,even I know it's not the nationality .. so that means it's a choice/ way of living , not a Birthright! And I have already made my choice to be a bottom dweller so please don't try to upgrade me it won't work! Now I have a question could you please tell me exactly where his so-called thread is I have looked high and low for it and I cannot find it? It's kind of urgent because I need to sew the crotch of my trousers so when I go to church on Wednesday , people don't poke fingers at me, and call me names, just because that's the part of town I was born in... oh yeah PS. That other word you used LED that's a topic for a whole nother discussion, I mean it's like not everybody is smart enough or lucky enough to make enough money to afford those... Beverly Hills / Rodeo Drive Lighting systems for snub-nosed Philthy Rich people that are so high up the ladder that they use $10 bills for toilet paper! Please enjoy what you can, and forget about the rest

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

First off let me start out by saying, I'm very very upset about somebody out there attempting to upgrade me to a dummy! I know it you know it and everybody else on the planet knows it I'm a bottom dwelling scum sucker! And attempting upgrade somebody as lowly as I am into a super high class of dummies is very very insulting!and I'm starting to feel real pissy about it ! As a matter of fact I'm going to go and piss in my neighbor ladies tulips right now she's been getting on my nerves anyway! Also if I Didn't Know Better I would say, the word dummy in the title of this thread thingy could be construed as name-calling and so forth Breaking the first rule! But it is well-known know for a fact that dummy actually depicts a very high class of people, some would even go as far as saying it's a nationality! And their Birthright! Even though it's about 15 levels higher than a scum-sucking bottom dweller ,even I know it's not the nationality .. so that means it's a choice/ way of living , not a Birthright! And I have already made my choice to be a bottom dweller so please don't try to upgrade me it won't work! Now I have a question could you please tell me exactly where his so-called thread is I have looked high and low for it and I cannot find it? It's kind of urgent because I need to sew the crotch of my trousers so when I go to church on Wednesday , people don't poke fingers at me, and call me names, just because that's the part of town I was born in... oh yeah PS. That other word you used LED that's a topic for a whole nother discussion, I mean it's like not everybody is smart enough or lucky enough to make enough money to afford those... Beverly Hills / Rodeo Drive Lighting systems for snub-nosed Philthy Rich people that are so high up the ladder that they use $10 bills for toilet paper! Please enjoy what you can, and forget about the rest
$100 bills are softer.. just saying.

Oldman13

Oldman13

~0.0012 lb/cuft
I just want my humidity low enough to where I don't I have black mold growing in my basement/and black flies swarming on my plants other words I want it comfortable for me the plans and nothing else... it brings up a question about what outside cultivators do ? I mean here in Michigan famous she's always so freaking High it's unbearably uncomfortable and I have heard about a lot of people getting all kinds of mold and stuff on their plants so they drench them in chemicals no I would not want to go out there I have had enough problems just in my basement alone.! And I also don't want to smoke, smoke that they grow out there either now that I have seen the stuff they put on them and they don't care because they're just selling it to other people to them it's just money.. Either that or they actually smoking themselves and eliminated I don't know how many brain cells! Be very wary of the man who don't smoke but cultivates marijuana for profit

tobh

tobh

Supporter
External contentduckduckgocom

Edited this because I'm techtarded tonight and can't figure out how to post a gotdamn gif

Oldman13

Oldman13

See I'm thrifty... can just wash and reuse... maybe I'll upgrade to American express lol.
Well at least you don't use Bitcoin like that guy from Georgia,... I guess he's basically saying he doesn't wipe his ass at all... I wouldn't want to drive his vehicle! Well after all he does play the bongos with his feet

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Well at least you don't use Bitcoin like that guy from Georgia,... I guess he's basically saying he doesn't wipe his ass at all... I wouldn't want to drive his vehicle! Well after all he does play the bongos with his feet
Hey, now them fighting words. Bitcoin is the perfect personification of our capitalistic society, and the BS fiat system (how is USD any different than a public ledger with the same backing -- IE some computer saying a piece of paper carries X value) we use in place of bartering.

K, stepping off the soap box. Many a fool have made a fortune and lost a fortune in crypto.

Latest posts

Top Bottom