L.E.D grow mix strains

• Thread starter shivavaranessi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shivavaranessi

hi all farmers:smiley_joint:
this is basically just to see if L.E.D'S are any good to the everyday cannabis cultivator ;) there are k2,g13,great white shark and a cut thats showing double serated leaves (fingers crossed its uk cheese) there at the end of week 1 in flower and so far chuffed with the results im using canna aqua nutes plus add ons like cannaboost,pk 13 14 etc
pic 1 the whole grow
pic 2 k2
pic 3 g13
pic 4 great white shark
pic 5 one of the double serated leaves off the ? cut
could do with some info on this if possible i will have more pics of the plant soon as:tongueout

Led grow mix strains
Led grow mix strains 2
Led grow mix strains 3
Led grow mix strains 4
Led grow mix strains 5
S

shivavaranessi

ive just ordered five spotlight L.E.D,s 100 bulbs in each for extra lighting as ive seen people using way more lighting that im using (still looking good tho)

S

shivavaranessi

nice grow you had there yourself mace did you use L.E.D.'S through the whole flowering stages, if so wat was your results like if mine are any good im swapping all my grows to leds lol, they look just like normal flowering plants that have been under a hps for 1 week

B

been

How many watts are you going to be using and what kind of LEDs? I've heard the purple LEDs look pink but I guess the red does too? Any blue in there at all?

Those plants look fairly tight and I like your setup. It's simple and effective. I'll definitely be following this one. I'm also shopping for some cheap low wattage LEDs and I know you've done some homework so if you have any recommendations, I'd like to have them.

S

shivavaranessi

How many watts are you going to be using and what kind of LEDs? I've heard the purple LEDs look pink but I guess the red does too? Any blue in there at all?

Those plants look fairly tight and I like your setup. It's simple and effective. I'll definitely be following this one. I'm also shopping for some cheap low wattage LEDs and I know you've done some homework so if you have any recommendations, I'd like to have them.

the ufo im using at the moment has 80 Red + 10 Blue it does have orange in there too i think theres 10 not sure and thats only 90w (but they say it matches a 400w hps) doubt that tho, and the spotlights i have on the way are 168 leds,138 red,30 Blue on each each not sure on the total watts of those yet, the medium im using is clay pebbles (flood and drain system) nutes,canna aqua,cannaboost,rhizotonic,cannazyme and flush. erm and the only recomendations i have for you buddy if your looking for your own lights is go for the ufo system there well built,very high light output for 90w and there last you.
good luck to you been :D
shiva
pic:the new spotlights i have ordered

5 leds
S

shivavaranessi

hi farmers
this is week 2 into my l.e.d experiment and so far all is good, my new spotlights have been delivered although im a bit dissapointed with them the blue leds are high output and the reds arent this means althought there ar more than 3 times the amount of reds there seems to be more blue light there :( owell, at the moment have two up and running and will get the other three up tommorow :D ive also put a frame up around my flood n drain table with black and white sheeting to hold extra light for my girls.
pic 1 :the grow
pic 2:one of the new spotlights
pic 3:k2
pic 4:g13
pic 5:gws thats not doin much arjans top genics :giggle
pic 6-7:?

PICT0018
PICT0021
PICT0025
PICT0028
PICT0026
PICT0052
PICT0032
U

USApotluvr1

Hey Shivavaranessi!

Hey S! Your experiment with LEDs is lookin' good, the girls are healthy and really startin' to fill out, huh?! Good luck with your harvest, bro'! potluvr

S

shivavaranessi

Hey S! Your experiment with LEDs is lookin' good, the girls are healthy and really startin' to fill out, huh?! Good luck with your harvest, bro'! potluvr
cheers potluvr :smiley_joint:
yeh im quite happy with how there turning out BUT its the final result that matters lol i hope i do come out with a quality crop so that i can maybe change my other grows to leds and save myself on those massive electric bills every month lol

B

been

I had no idea there were "high output" L.E.D.s. Oh well, plants are still looking very good. :sign0005:

P

punkadc

very nice, shivavaranessi!:yes
im lookin forward to the outcome w/ your LED's... good luck!:)

S

shivavaranessi

yeh been lol well yer they call 1w high output for leds and everything else is quite low power consumption (and low light output)

S

shivavaranessi

very nice, shivavaranessi!:yes
im lookin forward to the outcome w/ your LED's... good luck!:)

cheers punk
i hope the end result is just as good as with a hps light (got my fingers crossed buddy)

O

oglovinlife18

i cant wait to see this on i heard led suck and dont really make a plant thrive but this is proving them wrong

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Shivavaranessi!

Hey bro', everything is lookin' good so far, will be checkin' in! p

P

pure arghan

looking good man

:420:
looking good man, cant wait to see the finish bud, but would rather smoke it lol, where did you get the lights? how much did they cost, is there less heat with these lights??? :icon_dizzy:

i get my lecky for free but would be very interested in thouse lights if they give off less heat,

heat is a problem for me and the girls :mad0233:

nice set up man, all the best of luck and may you reap wot you soe :smiley_joint:

S

shivavaranessi

:420:
looking good man, cant wait to see the finish bud, but would rather smoke it lol, where did you get the lights? how much did they cost, is there less heat with these lights??? :icon_dizzy:

i get my lecky for free but would be very interested in thouse lights if they give off less heat,

heat is a problem for me and the girls :mad0233:

nice set up man, all the best of luck and may you reap wot you soe :smiley_joint:

thanks pure afghan
i cant wait to see wat these girls turn out like and see if the smoke is up to the standards of that grown under hid lghts, i think the ufos are only £110 now and my spotlights were £70 but im seriously thinking of getting another ufo (better quality for money) and they produce that less heat im able to let the tops of the plants touch the casing on the ufo :) no problem mon lol
all the best pure afghan:smiley_joint:
shiva

S

shivavaranessi

hi farmers:damnhippie:
okay im just ging into week 3 of the led grow and the girls are devoloping some nice bud sites:smiley_joint:
there started to thicken out alot more in this past week i still havent got chance to put the spotlighs up properly or put the other 3 in, i wil tho other the weekend and post an update
see you soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom